Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy this A-hole left. I wish he had left much earlier in stead of creating so much side issues for TM and constantly working against CQ.

Just take a look at his betrayal behaviour. He left PP without saying a word that he was intending to leave so they had the chance to find his replacement in a good time. Thats why the club is in crisis at the moment. Everybody is criticising the club management, who most definitely are amateurs. But nobody seems to remember, that Brangoh betrayed the confidence of the club officials. He really let down the fans!! I certainly hope he will have zero success in Saudi Arabia and they kick his croat ass out after 3 months.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Pp is considering Walter zenga as head coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Very poor choice. I hope not. I wish Mahdavikia hadn’t rejected the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          This would be awesome but doubt it will happen
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Massimo carrera would be a good option

Comment

Branko was clearly after TM job, when Wilmots named as the coach, he realized there is no chance he decided to leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                This would be awesome but doubt it will happen
                Why? He’s pretty much been a failure anywhere he’s coached.

Comment

https://www.isna.ir/news/98040201213...…قصر-است

This article highlights exactly what I have said about Brangoh. He cheated the fans and the club officials until the very last moment!
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Branko was clearly after TM job, when Wilmots named as the coach, he realized there is no chance he decided to leave!
                    What I can't stand about Branko is that he tries to play the victim. He tries to look all innocent and stuff but deep down, he's very dirty minded.
                    Obviously, he wanted the TM job because the pay was very well for Iran standards. Once that went away, he went for the Saudi oil money along with less pressure.

Comment

Gabriel Claderon and Alex Nouri to meet with Persepolis officials in Turkey:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzFfBx7gkDX/

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Why? He’s pretty much been a failure anywhere he’s coached.

I am of the opinion that the best way to make progress and steps forward is with quality coaches who understand world class football and have experienced it at the highest levels. I don't think our boys will get much out of yahya or any of the half decent iranian coaches, they haven't experienced football outside of Asia. If our goal is to be a level above the rest, we need the best european coaches we can get our hands on to make those strides forward.

as for his results, some of his situations he jumped into were sinking ship situations where the clubs were not in the best position to succeed when he took over (crotone and al shaab), some he didn't maximize the potential of his team (wolves) and others he did great - finishing 5th in serie a with palermo, winning the league and also qualifying for the round of 16 in europa league with steau, saving catania from relegation, etc.

that said he's clearly had his moments of success and also failure, so what it comes down to for me is that he knows a whole lot more than yahya, ghotbi, or any other iranian coach getting linked to the job.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Calderon and Nouri would both be poor options. Like you mentioned, teams like Perspolis and Esteghlal are big in Asia to where they need the best possible coaches they can get in Europe. Esteghlal went out and made a strong hire and Perspolis needs to do the same. Nouri is inexperienced and not ready for something like PP. Calderon has only coached Arab teams and doesn't provide much experience in European football.

Comment

I hope PP will have the worst option possible as they retain(ed) TM players for way to long : Torabi, Alipour, Beiro, Taremi (they want to sign again).

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Calderon and Nouri would both be poor options. Like you mentioned, teams like Perspolis and Esteghlal are big in Asia to where they need the best possible coaches they can get in Europe. Esteghlal went out and made a strong hire and Perspolis needs to do the same. Nouri is inexperienced and not ready for something like PP. Calderon has only coached Arab teams and doesn't provide much experience in European football.
                            Football needs to be grown from the bottom up, not top down. And in this case, Esteghlal made a poor choice. Persepolis is probably going to hire an expensive but poor head coach as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Football needs to be grown from the bottom up, not top down. And in this case, Esteghlal made a poor choice. Persepolis is probably going to hire an expensive but poor head coach as well.
                              We are not a patient people unfortunately.

Things like infrastructure growth, expanding the talent pool, more rigid developmental milestones etc are lost on us and instead we favor things like flashy football for its own sake.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                We are not a patient people unfortunately.

Things like infrastructure growth, expanding the talent pool, more rigid developmental milestones etc are lost on us and instead we favor things like flashy football for its own sake.
                                which is why the move esteghlal made and persepolis is (hopefully) about to makes all the sense in the world. we unfortunately cannot invest in proper academies, training facilities, etc. so I'd rather then use the money to be thrown at euro-class coaches rather than a few foreign players.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X