Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most likely another BS regarding European offers. Anyway hope he does well for Persepolis in ACL.

Comment

He has signed a contract for 6 months only. He will be free again for next season. I think Doolabi paid him before he goes to jail.

Now our team is ready for the league and ACL. A DMF and we are all set.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        He has sign a contract for 6 months only. He will be free again for next season. I think Doolabi paid him before he goes to jail.

Now our team is ready for the league and ACL.
        I read on Varzesh3 that he signed for 18 months.

Comment

Yes it is year and half and he should kiss Europe by that time, he will be almost 28!

Comment

He has signed a contract for 6 months only. He will be free again for next season. I think Doolabi paid him before he goes to jail.
            Now our team is ready for the league and ACL. A DMF and we are all set.
            Was I right after all or not?

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Hala to yekam vaysa bebinim kio bejaye ina Persepolis mikhad bere bekhare. Faghat tavajo kon
            I knew this would happen

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Was I right after all or not?
              I knew this would happen
              Partially were right. But I think Alisha is better than Soroush and We don't have anyone to fill Nourollahi's position. We have only one DMF (kamal).

Comment

Partially were right. But I think Alisha is better than Soroush and We don't have anyone to fill Nourollahi's position. We have only one DMF (kamal).
                Omid Alishah is better than Rafiei??!!

Come on bro you're better than this, this statement surprises me.

Anyways 8 Iran NT players now, Persepolis has no excuses not to make it at least to QF in the ACL, with this squad they should probably even make the SF.

Comment

^ Alisha was one of my favorite players and he was match with the team. His broken hand caused him to lose some matches and Branko likes Amiri more but it doesn't take any credit from Alisha. Soroush might be good player but we haven't seen him playing for Persepolis yet.

QF is the least. Give us Khalilzadeh and we make it to semi. Rabikhah is pure shit.

Comment

Esteghlal got BR7, we got SR7
                    Last edited by 04041374; 01-09-2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Welcome to Persepolis. A great signing for us.

Comment

I am the only one who cannot fully enjoy Perspolis these days? We are #1 in Iran, we have good chances in IPL & ACL, we play the best football of the last years and aaaallll that....but our supposed fans are so disgusting and shady that overshadows all these accomplishments. I mean, yes it's not like they turned into blind idiots suddenly out of nothing - they, INCLUDING, all other Iranian fans (Club doesn't matter) have been like that for years - but I feel like now we reached a new low point by turning against TM and hijacking our good chances not to only qualify, but also reach the second round in the World Cup.

Results aside, is this the so called "Team e MARDOM"? Is this truly the philosophy of the biggest club of Iran with the most fans in Asia? There are things much more important than results on the field...and the way we behave is not what truly represents the prestige and dignity of PERSPOLIS.

I was so happy to see us supporting Branko at the time we got bad results, but we kept standing behind the team. This was unique to see in Iran and I really thought this could be the beginning of a new chapter for the miserable Iranian fan culture - finally hoping for us to become REAL and loyal fans. Unfortunately this turned out to be a fluke and again we passed the limit, blindly going for the "extreme" as usual.

"Team Melli e Perspolis"chants and the biggest fan page proudly shares this shit...and what the fuck is wrong with you Ali Karimi??? Now you reached a point where even a real hardcore fan of yourself can’t even defend you anymore! I am losing all my respect for this man, who actually was the reason I started to love football as a whole. It hurts so bad to see a legend turning into one big hypocrite...is he turning into the next MK?

Finally after a very long time we have a chance to put Perspolis back on the top where we belong, but this shit might not only comeback & hit the club like a boomerang, but more importantly it could even hurt the national team one year before the World Cup, when we haven’t even qualified yet. Even though you are a puppet and there are bigger forces creating this campaign to get rid of CQ, I will still say FUCK YOU BRANKO, regardless of how much you build the team - respect to that - but as a person you finally exposed your true face Mr. Peeeroofessor and Gantelman...my ass What a liar and sneaky traitor, who will do anything just to reach his goal, even if he has to suck the balls of bunch of incompetent dirty thugs to help him turning some blind fake fans against CQ & TM. SUCKER is what he descrobes him the best!
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                          I am the only one who cannot fully enjoy Perspolis these days? We are #1 in Iran, we have good chances in IPL & ACL, we play the best football of the last years and aaaallll that....but our supposed fans are so disgusting and shady that overshadows all these accomplishments. I mean, yes it's not like they turned into blind idiots suddenly out of nothing - they, INCLUDING, all other Iranian fans (Club doesn't matter) have been like that for years - but I feel like now we reached a new low point by turning against TM and hijacking our good chances not to only qualify, but also reach the second round in the World Cup.

Results aside, is this the so called "Team e MARDOM"? Is this truly the philosophy of the biggest club of Iran with the most fans in Asia? There are things much more important than results on the field...and the way we behave is not what truly represents the prestige and dignity of PERSPOLIS.

I was so happy to see us supporting Branko at the time we got bad results, but we kept standing behind the team. This was unique to see in Iran and I really thought this could be the beginning of a new chapter for the miserable Iranian fan culture - finally hoping for us to become REAL and loyal fans. Unfortunately this turned out to be a fluke and again we passed the limit, blindly going for the "extreme" as usual.
                          As Hejazi said, we can not talk about football-e pak, if other things are fvked up as well => Thanks to IR. The fan culture is part of cultural problems.
                          http://as9.cdn.asset.aparat.com/apar...808__85483.mp4

Comment

@ Nariman:
                            This is football. You can not make hero out of football players. What many try to do in Iran is wrong. SS fans think a sosol pool parast like Majidi or even Hejazi being their hero and literary worshiping them. Ali Karimi, Ali Parvin and the rest are also human and not heroes. They have their own low points and mistakes. It is your mistake to make them so important in your life in first place to be disappointed now. All I can see is that Ali Karimi has some quality after retirement but he is not smart it seems. Listen to his agent to know him better. There is a video that I have posted in TM-2 thread. His agent talks about him and how he behaved when he was a player. We all know he was a legend back then.

People who attack Team Melli with no reason, have been in mant teams SS, TT, PP... Nothing has changed. CQ critics are also here to remain. The bigger problem is, we have bunch of low lives who attack people on Instagram and facebook and that reflects our society. Fix the society and then expect a different outcome. Btw, the logic that Branko said he needed his players for practice was right, the way he made it public and attacked team melli was wrong. Some hezbolls and their goons are using this opportunity to attack CQ. Please differentiate them from Persepolis fans. Also be aware that some SS fans either pretend to be Persepolis fans to tarnish our image (some of our fans has done too), or attack us full force on social media under the team melli flag while they did exactly the same during Ghalenoi and Rahmati debacle with CQ. Dig be dig mige root siah

Anyway, once I liked Ryan Giggs' personality and performance in the pitch. Later, the secrets of his personal life leaked to the media and you can not imagine the backlash. He had gone so low to sleep with his brother's fiancee and make her pregnant and bunch of other stupid mistake he made. I decided to just look at his performance in the pitch and that's it. People are not perfect. our world is not perfect. George Best was another example for older generation.

Comment

first interview with Soroush Rafiei after signing with the big reds.

http://90tv.ir/video/350405/%D8%A7%D...84%DB%8C%D8%B3
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Today's training session with Soroush: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1312...C-%D9%87%D8%A7

The good thing is that Soroush is synced with most of the players from TM camps.

Comment

Working...
                                X