The latest Iranian football transfers - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Wow!!! Now we're talking!!!! We need players at this age in Europe!!! Ezzatollahi was an example!

Any news about them? Where they're from? How they were discovered? Why them?
    Amir Hashemi-Moghaddam who is JB's agent btw. is coaching their youth teams, Mohammadyari played in Esteghlal's youth teams where Hashemi-Moghaddam played for a long time. Bagherian comes from Rafsanjan, but I'm not sure where he played before.
    Last edited by 04041374; 08-08-2016, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Amir Hashemi-Moghaddam who is JB's agent btw. is coaching their youth teams, Mehdiyari played in Esteghlal's youth teams where Hashemi-Moghaddam played for a long time. Bagherian comes from Rafsanjan, but I'm not sure where he played before.
      Thank you for such a good news and dame Amir Hashemi-Moghaddam garm!!! It's great to see that the latter himself is coaching in Europe. Has he gone to all the top European coaching classes? If so, we've got another good prospect for a coach together with Hashemian too!

So 3 good news at the same time! I hope the kids can progress well and join NEC's A team!

Comment

Any news from Reza Shekari? He's been linked with Dinamo, Basel etc.

Comment

Mehdi Mohammadyari was at Naft ^^
          sigpic

Comment

Regarding Amir Hashemi's position: he is head coach of the first team of the NEC amateur team, which is loosely connected to the professional team.

Regarding the new players: if they are no expats, but really come from Iran and have played in Iranian youth teams, that would be something exceptional. Usually, NEC only gets players from the own region in this age group. Just three exceptions I can come up with: one Swedish striker and two Icelandic players, who by the way all failed. But I guess that NEC has learned from this and won't get foreign youth players, when they have any doubt, especially not with the financial risk attached to getting players who are not from the EU, although those rules probably don't exist for the youth academy. Furthermore with Hashemi being there to help them and Alireza having shown the right way, I think that the football environment for them is good.
            I'd never expected NEC to get foreign players for the youth academy anytime soon and especially not from a country so far away as Iran. So there must be some trust in the future of these players. This of course doesn't mean we should get all hyped about them. Hopefully they will be able to go on with their development as a player and in a few years make their debut in the first team (of both NEC and Iran).

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
              Regarding Amir Hashemi's position: he is head coach of the first team of the NEC amateur team, which is loosely connected to the professional team.

Regarding the new players: if they are no expats, but really come from Iran and have played in Iranian youth teams, that would be something exceptional. Usually, NEC only gets players from the own region in this age group. Just three exceptions I can come up with: one Swedish striker and two Icelandic players, who by the way all failed. But I guess that NEC has learned from this and won't get foreign youth players, when they have any doubt, especially not with the financial risk attached to getting players who are not from the EU, although those rules probably don't exist for the youth academy. Furthermore with Hashemi being there to help them and Alireza having shown the right way, I think that the football environment for them is good.
              I'd never expected NEC to get foreign players for the youth academy anytime soon and especially not from a country so far away as Iran. So there must be some trust in the future of these players. This of course doesn't mean we should get all hyped about them. Hopefully they will be able to go on with their development as a player and in a few years make their debut in the first team (of both NEC and Iran).
              I bet their experience with Jahanbakhsh made them to accept bringing them.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/13...نیم-عکس
                Here is an old interview with mehdi mohammadyari. Apparently he was top scorer in Asia at u14 level.

Both of the players were born and raised in Iran but neither seem to be currently part of the u16 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Any news from Reza Shekari? He's been linked with Dinamo, Basel etc.
                  If just Reza Shekari and Mehdi Torabi move to Europe this transferwindow, I will be happy and satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    If just Reza Shekari and Mehdi Torabi move to Europe this transferwindow, I will be happy and satisfied.
                    Dude I wish… Most transfer windows are about to close soon. Shekari is naturally gifted but I really really want Torabi to go to Europe… Such a hardworking player and really deserves playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post

NEC shoulda made a move for Mehdi Torabi ..!!
                      probably woulda been a relatively cheap transfer before he foolishly signed his recent extension with Saipa...!!?
                      he coulda easily been ARJ 2.0..!! equally capable with Slight improvement over the latter on some aspects and definitely a better goal threat and scorer..! and just as hard working and humble..!!

Comment

Now I may be wrong, but didn't Torabi's contract with Saipa have a clause that would let him leave if he had a European offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Now I may be wrong, but didn't Torabi's contract with Saipa have a clause that would let him leave if he had a European offer?
                          i should hope so..!! regardless, im fairly sure Saipa would require some some sort of compensation...??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            probably woulda been a relatively cheap transfer before he foolishly signed his recent extension with Saipa...!!?
                            he coulda easily been ARJ 2.0..!! equally capable with Slight improvement over the latter on some aspects and definitely a better goal threat and scorer..! and just as hard working and humble..!!
                            Even if he was cheap, he wasn't and isn't affordable for NEC unfortunately. They can't pay his non-EU salary, because they have very limited budget because of financial issues.

They resort to cheap Scandinavian JB rip-offs a.k.a Sam Lundholm instead (you should check up his stats, he is bad and he came as replacement for our boy).

Jahanbakhsh was an exception because he was bought by an NEC fan / investor Carlos Aalbers. But yes I would have hoped that Torabi could come to NEC, although he is far more talented than Eredivisie standards.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              The problem is they have to pay him atleast 250 000 euros... that is the reason it is so hard for Iranians to move to Holland (AJ was a special case)

Comment

The thing with Torabi is, he has developed very well!
                                In fact, so well that he is starting to becoming way better than leagues like the IPL and even low to mid Eredivisie leagues.
                                If there is one european league I can definitely see Torabi in, it is either a mid-tier turkish team or a low-tier Bundesliga team.
                                His coach Engin Firat has connections with both leagues.
                                I expect to see Torabi on one of these teams: Eintracht Frankfurt, Antalyaspor, Fenerbache, Kasimpasa, or Ingolstadt

Comment

Working...
                                X