• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran On The Same Path To World Cup

گروه یک: ایران، کره، ازبکستان، چین، قطر، سوریه
    گروه دو: استرالیا، ژاپن، عربستان، امارات، عراق، تایلند
    Group A: Iran, Korea, Uzbekistan, China, Qatar, Syria
    Group B: Australia, Japan, Arabia, Emirates, Iraq, Thailand

Syria replaced Lebanon... and China is added to the group.

Basically the same group as WCQ2014.

I'm expecting that we do even better this time around.

We know every team in this group. Just watch out for China...

Comment

I don't fear China.

Comment

is actually a good draw, we meet two goal, no Saudi, we got syria, also only qatar as a arab, so is excellent all the hard team are in group B

Comment

wow we got the easier grp for sure!

Comment

we got the less arab team as possible so is excellent

Comment

^ Yeah, and if Carlos stays our chances are even higher.

Especially since his conditions have to be met to stay. And if his conditions are met, it'll be an a lot better final round campaign than last time.

Comment

I can say that we are already in World Cup 2018! Iran and South Korea. I expect Uzbekistan 3th. I pray Allah no Saudi's and we don't have them. I except Australia group winners and Japan second.

I hope we not forget to make goal in World Cup 2018!! We did good games in Brasil 2014. But Bosnia game was so poor

Comment

We lost to Lebanon and Uzbekistan and only just beat Uzbekistan away. Lets be vary

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                    We lost to Lebanon and Uzbekistan and only just beat Uzbekistan away. Lets be vary
                    true but that team is much weaker than the current team and CQ has more experience playing this type of qualifiers now

Comment

I don´t understand why so many of you say that this is an easy group? Uzebekistan, Korea and Qatar will make our life hard because they want to take revenge.
                      Saudi, Japan and Iraq would be much better!

Comment

I think that both groups are equally tough. Our group really isnt that easy as you guys think. We will have headaches all through this campaign until the last matchday.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          I don´t understand why so many of you say that this is an easy group? Uzebekistan, Korea and Qatar will make our life hard because they want to take revenge.
                          Saudi, Japan and Iraq would be much better!
                          You forgot Australia buddy.

Comment

I am happy that Iran will not play Saudi Arabia. Qatar and Syria are not easy but they play fair. That is all we need.

My preference for Iran's group is Iran and Uzbek to go to WC directly and Korea go to playoff against Saudi Arabia.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                              I am happy that Iran will not play Saudi Arabia. Qatar and Syria are not easy but they play fair. That is all we need.

My preference for Iran's group is Iran and Uzbek to go to WC directly and Korea go to playoff against Saudi Arabia.
                              Qatar playing fair? I still remember they got bean 5-1 in order to knock Iran out of the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X