No announcement yet.

Get ready for the Chinese Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the new coach lippi has made a difference. apparently in the last match he had told the players to stop trying to be ronaldo and not take the ball forward and lose it. instead he had told them to do one touch pass. in the last match the first half they tried but their one touch passes were poor so in the second half he told them ( i think) to do two or three touch passes and it worked. go see the two halves and you see one point.

Comment

Whatever Lippi taught China will most likely work against SKores more than against Iran. Son Heung Min will be out of the game against China so that means their passing range will need to be from elsewhere.

I watched the Qatar China game and while China outplayed Qatar their finishing is very poor. Not something a coach can fix you need better players for that.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Whatever Lippi taught China will most likely work against SKores more than against Iran. Son Heung Min will be out of the game against China so that means their passing range will need to be from elsewhere.

I watched the Qatar China game and while China outplayed Qatar their finishing is very poor. Not something a coach can fix you need better players for that.
        With Son out China has a real chance to get a result against Korea. It is very possible for us to have a 4 point lead over them after the next match.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          With Son out China has a real chance to get a result against Korea. It is very possible for us to have a 4 point lead over them after the next match.
          We need to focus on our results though. I expect South Korea to rip Syria apart in Seoul. We have our second toughest away game in Qatar to deal with.

Hopefully, China throws its soul into a result against Korea and are make our job easier by being tired and jet lagged in Tehran.

Comment

China will park the bus in Tehran anyway. CQ's prime duty is to beat Qataris in Doha.

Comment

Get ready.

Comment

Chinese empire versus persian empire.

Comment

Working...
                X