加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Someone tell the Chinese Empire that they're almost eliminated from WCQ

Well, I guess it doesn't matter for them since:

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
      atmosphere in most CSL games is just like Serie A

Comment

On June 1 2016, the Preparatory committee of the Chinese Professional Football Association established, all of the three professional level leagues of China, the Chinese Super League, China Football League one and China Football League two will break away from the League structure of the CFA, The PFA will be a private company wholly owned by its Member Clubs who make up the League at any one time.(currentlly the CFA holds 36% shares of CSL, 100% Shares of CL1 and CL2), the CFA will nolonger holds any shares of the League, but as national governing body for football in China the CFA is responsible for sanctioning competition Rule Books,and regulating on-field matters. It also organises The CFA Cup competition, in which 52 PFA Member Clubs compete. under specific agreement between CFA and PFA, The CFA will also has the ability to exercise a vote on certain specific issues, but has no role in the day-to-day running of the CSL, CL1 and CL2.
        the assignment and duty of the PFA preparatory committee, is to discuss and establish the regulations and the structures of the PFA, holds the elections of the PFA president,all of the above works should be done before Spetember 1st, 2016, and the PFA will be founded within this year.
        The Professional Football Association, will be the organising body of the CSL, CL1 and CL2 with responsibility for the competition, its Rule Book and the centralised broadcast and other commercial rights.
        10 members of the PFA Preparatory committee
        From Chinese Super League: Shanghai Greenland Shenhua, Jiangsu Suning, Shanghai SIPG, Liaoning Whowin, Chongqing Lifan
        From Chinese Football League one: Qingdao Jonoon, Dalian Chaoyue, Wuhan Zall.
        From Chinese Football League two: Shenyang Chengjian, Nantong Zhiyun.
        I am Tigersandys
        Forza Guo'an
        加油!国安队!

Comment

I dont expect China to produce the next Kagawa or Song Heung-Min any time soon, but I do expect them to become a stable, disciplined and tactical football team with pinpoint passing within 5 years and be on level with South Korea in the near future. Look at their Olympic athletes, do you think theres a passion for synchronized swimming amongst the Chinese? One thing that sets Chinese aside from others is their work ethic. And if you work hard enough you will reach success sooner or later. They might not produce the most creative and technical players, but they will for sure build a team that will be hard to break down.
          There's a big difference in how they invested football 20 years ago and how they do it now. Theres no comparison. One thing I do disagree with though is how they buy superstars that fill spots that their young players could use to develop. On the other hand playing against better players is an important aspect of developing as a footballer. I feel like they know what they're doing this time around though. To shrug them off as just another Qatar is foolish considering the population difference, the passion and the difference in approach. And even though Qatar lacked all of these, Qatar still became a team that we find hard to beat.
          I'm not so hopeful about India though. They neither have the work ethic or interest, and funneling money into their leagues wont help them in this case. In my opinion China is 5-8 years away from becoming a great football nation, India is atleast 40 years away.

Comment

Hulk signs for Shanghai SIPG for Asian record £46.1m:
            http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36650578

£320,000 salary per week:
            https://www.theguardian.com/football...000-week-wages

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Vanmonton View Post
              Is that why Japan went from a 10th rate Asian team to the best in a matter of 2 decades? Same with South Korea.

China will eventually join Korea and Japan. We haven't won anything in decades. We haven't gone to the Olympics in decades, Iran hasn't won the continental cup in decades, our clubs suck hard, our infrastructure is getting worse by the day, future looks bad, competition is gaining momentum and those that are already ahead (Korea and Japan) are becoming better every day.

Iranian confidence is like American nationalism. We both like to say we're number 1, but that's rarely the case.
              Akhunds have been starved on the sidelines since Islam conquered us and now after thousand plus years they are finally ruling. Do you think they will spend what they can easily steal??? They will
              Never ever spend money on Iran. They are here to steal. Plunder and secure their exit when they leave one day. So forget plush grassy fields. Forget anything that will benefit Iran.

Comment

Good for them, if they keep up all the investment, they should be as stable as Japan and Korea in the next ten years.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Tbh, they should give away the money to poor people in China. There are still one billion people who suffer from poverty in the country. Is China really a communist country?

Comment

All that money they put into their league resulted in a point against us.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Lol what? They were terrible. They should invest some money into fixing their pitch.

Comment

^ I was about to say, they could have spent some money on the pitch.

Comment

You'll see the result of Qatar and Chinese investment in the next 15-20 years. Unfortunately in Iran no one has a vision and ability to invest long term. Iranian mentality is they invest 100K today and they expect it to be 200K tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            You'll see the result of Qatar and Chinese investment in the next 15-20 years. Unfortunately in Iran no one has a vision and ability to invest long term. Iranian mentality is they invest 100K today and they expect it to be 200K tomorrow.
                            Not true. Mahdavikia with Kia FC is growing a very strong grassroots program. We need more, granted.

Comment

were they that good or are you just trying to glorify your own draw with them?
                              Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
                                were they that good or are you just trying to glorify your own draw with them?
                                We love to over-hype China here on pfdc even tho they're just bad So yeah, that helps to glorify the draw, but nothing to be proud of in reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X