No announcement yet.

Team Melli squad (March 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

----------------------------------------haghighi----------------------------------------
    Ghafouri--------------Pouraliganji-------------------Hosseini-----------------Hajsafi
    ---------------------------Kamyabinia--------------Ebrahimi-------------------------
    Jahanbakhsh-------------------------------------------------------------------Torabi
    ---------------------------------Taremi------- Azmoun-------------------------------

----------------------------------------haghighi----------------------------------------
    Ghafouri--------------Pouraliganji-------------------Hosseini-----------------Hajsafi
    ----------------------------------------Kamyabinia---------------------------------------
    Jahanbakhsh---------------------------Dejagah--------------------------------Torabi
    ---------------------------------Taremi------- Azmoun-------------------------------

WHAT A TEAM
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      How is doing shekari this season?
      He usually gets game time once every two games as a sub. He hasn't been bad in those minutes he has played.

Comment

Ghafouri is overrated and has dropped quite massively in form since Asian cup. I would rate Rezaian much higher in every aspect.

Comment

I was just glancing through Dariush Shojaeian's Instagram and man was Z joon right....he's a really technically gifted player and also to make things better he is a lefty. Very flashy indeed if this guy can pan out well he'll be a good addition to say the least
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I don't think we will ever know. Some people are 100% sure it's because he is not good enough. Some, like myself, would argue that something happened.

I know that some now, looking back, are all too happy that Davari is also not invited, but back at the end of 2014, what was the reason for Davari and Beita both being dropped? Could CQ foresee that Davari would lose his spot at Grasshoppers and have a tough time regaining a starting position? If so, why has he been so committed to starting Haghighi who had a fairly rough season at Panafiel before riding the bench for the year at Rubin? I don't see Haghighi as being light years ahead of Davari, and I really can't argue with anyone who does say that. Davari was the star and rock of Braunschweig in their promotion season, as well as their short stint in Bundesliga. I don't think he is that bad, and if he is, is he really so much worse than Haghighi? They're at the very least both shaky. Again, I haven't said Davari is the greatest or a star, I just don't know why he is excommunicated from the team when I see Haghighi given so many chances despite not being consistent and making a few costly errors.

That being said, my thought on Davari and Beita being excommunicated from the team is two possibilities. One, Davari and Beita refused a camp invite at the end of 2014 before the Asian Cup.

We know Davari did this, as he stated it was to see the birth of his child. I can only speculate as to whether Beita did the same. We know CQ only wants players who place TM in the highest priority. This is a high possibility that I'm believing with every camp that goes by without at least Beitashour being invited. The second possibility is that CQ just doesn't want Beita because he lives too far away to travel for TM games.

I'm thinking it is possibly a bit of both. Davari refused the camp invite, and has now been Rahmati'd. CQ basically lost Rahmati to bring Davari in, and probably didn't like this choice by Davari. People who really think that CQ predicted that Davari would lose his place in the club just aren't acknowledging the facts of how many chances CQ gives to people who he is loyal to, even calling up players who are sometimes not playing club football. He hasn't dropped some players worse than Davari in positions with a plethora of talent. We don't have a clear #1 goalie, and he still doesn't even call the guy up to see if he's improved or declined since 2014. It's strange to me, but I will accept some peoples' opinion that he is just trash and sucks. That is their opinion, I know it, please don't come argue with me, because I acknowledge your opinion. I'm just stating an alternative.

With Beita, part of me thinks he is in the same boat of never being called up again for some reason. Either he also refused a camp invite, or CQ just doesn't want to call him up as a result of distance. He would be horribly jet lagged to fly back and forth for the MLS season and TM games. It could be anything, but these are my theories. Again, they could just be terrible, but I don't think the circumstances suggest that being the case for either.
            I thought Davari was pretty decent at Braunschweig too but for some reason Braunschweig fans say he sucks....

Comment

How
              Good is this 19 year old keeper named Nima from Malavan that was just added to the list? I know he's not going to make it but it's prolly a reward and letting him know he is being watched but does he have a bright future ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                I thought Davari was pretty decent at Braunschweig too but for some reason Braunschweig fans say he sucks....
                Nope, don't lie mate. Only Xenophobic biased TM fans think he sucks.

Comment

My prediction for the 23 man final squad:

GK: Akhbari, Mazaheri, Haghighi

DF: Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Hosseini, Montazeri, Kanaani, PAG, Mohammadi, Hajsafi

MF: Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Ebrahimi, Ezzatollahi, Nourollahi, Torabi, Amiri, Shojaeian (yes -eian, not -ei hopefully)

FW: Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoochannejhad, Ansarifard

Considering Kamyabinia is lacking match fitness and just returned from injury I can't see him make it nevertheless I expect to see him regularly in the final WCQ round. Beiranvand is suspended for the India game so I don't think he will make it even tho he had decent performances recently.

What I want to see vs India:

Vs Oman:

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Nope, don't lie mate. Only Xenophobic biased TM fans think he sucks.
                    Can somebody link me to that forum? I'm fairly sure that Davari was on the players of the week in Bundesliga more than a few times as a result of his saves. A couple Camran Khans on Braunschweig forum does not mean the entire fandom talked childish crap about him.

FYI, Camran, this is the second time you've popped into a thread to personally insult me. I'm truly getting tired of it. I get banned for saying you have pimples and a big nose in one incident, and the mods are nowhere to be found when I have reported you twice now for the very behavior that pissed me off last time. I will be banned in the next month, because of your behavior.

Again, anybody who believes I start things with Camran, please check my last few comments and see where I was rude to him.

TheBoss, anybody, can somebody call Camran out for always making short snarky responses anytime I mention Davari? I'm supposedly the bad guy, but Camran seriously pops out of his hole or cave underneath Sweden to talk crap every time I post something. It's really telling how people jumped on me for making a joke to persepolisfan that he made to me, that wasn't even insulting, but Camran has twice now in the past week made responses specifically targeted at insulting me, and everyone, including the mods has been quiet. Seriously webmaster, Adesor, I'm tired of this. I'm assuming someone will pop in and say "quiet down AFAT" and I'll be the bad guy. But really, can nobody see what is going on here? Have some dignity for this site and notice the real problem here. I take time to write important ideas for this site. I'm actually making suggestions on topics that people are wondering about. When was the last time Camran posted anything that wasn't short, condescending nonsense? I honestly can't remember.

Camran, why don't you respond to my two theories about Davari and Beita's exclusion instead of bashing me personally? Oh yeah, because you are a biased xenophobe against foreign players, and have been since I can remember. It's funny, but the fact that you have such a grudge against these guys is fairly clear. You have such a grudge with them, that me supporting them has caused you to have a grudge with me. It's truly sad. You prove my point.

You will again run away and disappear instead of responding with anything rational or on the topic of football. Go ahead, keep insulting me. Over time, people will hopefully see who is the rude one here.

FYI, calling it now that Camran and Z Joon smash their warning button since I said Camran lives in a hole (huge insult!!) and their mod buddy will come in who also dislikes Davari and hence me and my opinions and I'm perms-banned. Love that. Camran tells a guy to "shut the fvck up" when the guy posted a footballing opinion that Camran disagreed with, and not even a peep from the mods. Seriously it's a sad day when I've shown TWICE this week the evidence of Camran's behavior against me. It should be clear as day, but expect "AFAT11 quiet down!!!" Or "AFAT11 perms-banned for insulting the great Camran!"

Maybe I should buddy up with the mods in the general forum. You can essentially run rampant and unchecked if you do that. Then maybe I'd be awarded for insulting people instead of banned like Camran.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Can somebody link me to that forum? I'm fairly sure that Davari was on the players of the week in Bundesliga more than a few times as a result of his saves. A couple Camran Khans on Braunschweig forum does not mean the entire fandom talked childish crap about him.
                      It wasn't actually on Braunschweig forums, it was comments on Futhead by Braunschweig fans under his FIFA 16 card. I thought he was actually pretty good during his time at that club. He helped them promote and was even featured in a few Bundesliga videos for best saves of the week, I think it was against Dortmund if I remember correctly. Didn't Jurgen Klinsmann even praise him at one point?
                      Anyways, here is where I saw the comments: http://www.futhead.com/16/players/7979/daniel-davari/

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        Ghafouri is overrated and has dropped quite massively in form since Asian cup. I would rate Rezaian much higher in every aspect.
                        How so? I haven't watched Pgl much so you might be right. But I personally don't rate Ramin very well. He's not very solid in defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Team Melli squad (March 2016)

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          How so? I haven't watched Pgl much so you might be right. But I personally don't rate Ramin very well. He's not very solid in defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          There's no Iranian RB that is as solid defensively as Ghafouri. He can shut down all types of opponents as you could see in the AC, vs Japan/SK or in the ACL and is the best we have as a defensive RB, he can even be a threat going forward but Rezaeian is better at that

Comment

Who is new 19 years old keeper who was called up, Nima Mirzazaad?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Still no Beitashour :/
                              His league just started...he still needs more match practice. His last game was very weak defensively and right now better options exist.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                His league just started...he still needs more match practice. His last game was very weak defensively and right now better options exist.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                True, it's also important to note he is recovering from injury so it could take him time to get back in the feel of things.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X