Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Ditto.
    Considering you're both from the same city? I think you guys should carpool!

Comment

I don't see how this can happen. Doesn't Toronto take part in a friendly tournament with top European teams in the summer? I forgot what it was called....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        I don't see how this can happen. Doesn't Toronto take part in a friendly tournament with top European teams in the summer? I forgot what it was called....
        the Guinness thing? Idk if Toronto is in that

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          the Guinness thing? Idk if Toronto is in that
          Whatever it is, I know Toronto competes in it because they regularly play sides like Man City, Spurs, Milan and whatnot. It's gonna take something special for them to choose Persepolis over them...

Comment

I would dream to arrange a friendly between PSG/any IPL club or France against Iran.

Comment

Toronto just added Beitashour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I would 120% take the road trip from New Jersey and I know a bunch of my friends would too.
                make sure you show those pathetic excuse for "ultras" what kind of fans irooni's are. its amazing those fans i see in mls games seem to care more about their colorful drawings or their songs instead of actually supporting their team.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Considering you're both from the same city? I think you guys should carpool!
                  We don't live in the same city. We live in the same house.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What happened to this?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      What happened to this?
                      its not the summer yet

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        its not the summer yet
                        Yeah, but it's been over a month and a half and no news or date confirmed. Typically you have to book a friendly months before so it doesn't coincide with either teams training and games.

Considering that TFC will be in midseason it should be planned now.

Comment

I've read that Perspolis will held a training camp in Europe (either Germany, Italy or Netherlands)

Comment

Zadmehr, member of Perspolis board: "We received invitations from Germany, Netherlands, Canada, USA and Spain."

محمد زادمهر عضو هیات مدیره پرسپولیس با اعلام این خبر، گفت: ما از کشورهایی مثل کانادا، آمریکا، آلمان، اسپانیا و هلند دعوتنامه داریم و احتمالا اردوی آماده سازی خود را در یکی از این کشورها برپا می*کنیم.
                            وی افزود: باید وضعیت و پیشنهادات این کشورها را بررسی کنیم. به کشوری خواهیم رفت که شرایط بهتری برای ما داشته باشد.

http://www.mehrnews.com/news/3657718...AF%D9%87%D9%85

Comment

So another rumour thread ??

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                So another rumour thread ??
                                what do you think, its pfdc

Comment

Working...
                                X