Iranian Businessman buys 77.2% share in Everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True

I actually wish we call him Joorabchian and forget his first name, lest it get's mixed up with a former legend of Iran who has done absolute wonders investing in young Iranian players. Almost the polar opposite of Mr Socks.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      this is a ridiculous take. moshiri's obligation is to everton and its fans. not to some nationalistic agenda. we've had a total of 4-5 iranian players in EPL over the last 20 years, and only one (Dejagah) had a respectable showing. the rest were either complete failures (kaabi, teymourian, bagheri) or at best fighting for minutes in borderline-relegation teams (Saman, AJB).

trust me, if there was an iranian youngster who belonged at everton, they'd have a fair shot.
      I wanna thank you for your post. Your post actually made Taz use his brain for once in his life time Thats the only sensible post i've seen Taz write in this site .

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        I wanna thank you for your post. Your post actually made Taz use his brain for once in his life time Thats the only sensible post i've seen Taz write in this site .

Thank you
        As a chess player and puppeteer, sometimes i have to think 2-3 moves ahead to get the results I need.

Taz - i told you i'd give you a chance to shine. you're welcome brother. my venmo is @sattarZareDaddy

Comment

I don't wish to turn to personal insults but I curled something out into the toilet bowl this morning that had more braincells than you.

(The above statement may or may not be true, I don't know who you are.)

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

شنیده*ها حاکی از آن است فرهاد مشیری میلیارد ایرانی و مالک باشگاه اورتون از طریق دو واسطه با وزارت ورزش ایران تماس گرفته و برای خرید باشگاه پرسپولیس اعلام آمادگی کرده است؛ ارزش دارایی فرهاد مشیری نزدیک به ۲ میلیارد و ۵۰۰ میلیون دلار برآورد شده است

It is rumored that Farhad Moshiri, an Iranian billionaire and owner of the Everton club, has contacted the Iranian Ministry of Sports through two intermediaries and announced his readiness to buy the Persepolis club; Farhad Moshiri's assets are estimated at nearly 2 billion and 500 million dollars
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

شنیده*ها حاکی از آن است فرهاد مشیری میلیارد ایرانی و مالک باشگاه اورتون از طریق دو واسطه با وزارت ورزش ایران تماس گرفته و برای خرید باشگاه پرسپولیس اعلام آمادگی کرده است؛ ارزش دارایی فرهاد مشیری نزدیک به ۲ میلیارد و ۵۰۰ میلیون دلار برآورد شده است

It is rumored that Farhad Moshiri, an Iranian billionaire and owner of the Everton club, has contacted the Iranian Ministry of Sports through two intermediaries and announced his readiness to buy the Persepolis club; Farhad Moshiri's assets are estimated at nearly 2 billion and 500 million dollars
                I don't think this would happen. Both Moshiri and his agent pal Joorabchian have a lot of friends in places like Israel and it wouldn't fit the IR narrative (regardless of what happens behind the scenes)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Big fat lie. This guy is dealing with laundered russian money. You think he’ll risk it in Iran? He could care less about Iran.

Comment

Everton are just hovering above the relegation zone at 17th place. They need to be careful otherwise they will be relegated!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Everton are just hovering above the relegation zone at 17th place. They need to be careful otherwise they will be relegated!
                      Here is to hoping 😃

Comment

Everton-linked Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov has assets frozen by EU

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...isher_usmanov/

Comment

Everton owner Farhad Moshiri severs business links with sanctioned billionaire Alisher Usmanov

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...oshiri_severs/

Comment

Agha Farhad bere pishe ammash.

Iranie injoori nakhastim.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Everton owner Farhad Moshiri severs links with Iran
                              FYP...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Everton owner Farhad Moshiri severs business links with sanctioned billionaire Alisher Usmanov

It means he’s moving Shir Ali’s money before it can be seized. They really think we’re that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X