Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifying 2nd Round MD 7: Iran - India @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran; 24-03-2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time does the game start?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
      What time does the game start?
      07:30 Los Angeles - Vancouver
      10:30 New York - Toronto
      14:30 Lissabon - London
      15:30 Amsterdam - Berlin
      18:30 Dubai
      19:00 Tehran
      01:30 Sydney (next day)

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Although we always love and want to see goals whichever team we play against- I doubt even if capable, CQ would allow us to degrade the opposition at more than 6 goals. If I'm not mistaken he instructed TM to cool it down and pass the ball around when we were 6-0 up against Guam!?
        To even employ that mentality of MUST thrash the weaker teams at all times, we will only look like arrogant fans. The most sportsmanship manner of playing games is to avoid arrogance and respect the opponent, no matter of what caliber they may be!

Comment

What a fucking shame this game has to be played in Azadi.

Comment

Damn! first time in years that i wont be able to watch a TM game live. this is a game that really isnt important because we are gonna trash india but it would have been nice to watch live excited regardless!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Who's even this guy? At this level they can put anyone of their national pool it won't even make a slight difference, I don't really think Sunil Chatri can prevent a 6-0 scoreline at azadi or even on Mars for that matter
              How dare you condemn Sunil Chetri.

Comment

Interesting side note - this is going to be Seyyed Jalal's 100th cap for TM. Damesh garm that's a great milestone to reach he's been nothing but a great asset to TM on and off the pitch. He will probably be the captain for this game too
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

mazaheri
                  ghafouri jalal pag milad
                  Saeid Ando Hajsafi
                  ARJ Azmoun Dejagah

Maybe this ?

Comment

Baba their captain couldn't do shit to us in their home, how would it make a difference in Azadi? Even if they had Ronaldo in their team, they would still lose because 2/3 of their team lack experience and fitness. We can even still beat them with our U23 teams squad that played in Asian cup. How would they survive a 90 minute match with our main squad? Im not scolding them but lets be realistic, the odds of them beating or even drawing us is nearly impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                      Baba their captain couldn't do shit to us in their home, how would it make a difference in Azadi? Even if they had Ronaldo in their team, they would still lose because 2/3 of their team lack experience and fitness. We can even still beat them with our U23 teams squad that played in Asian cup. How would they survive a 90 minute match with our main squad? Im not scolding them but lets be realistic, the odds of them beating or even drawing us is nearly impossible.
                      Nader Shah would be peroud of you, my frend.

Comment

Indian forums: http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

dobare gand zadan hazerat:

سرمربی تیم ملی هند اعلام کرد انتظار داشته فدراسیون فوتبال ایران رفتار متقابلی با آنها انجام می داده است.

به گزارش ایسنا و به نقل از ibtimes، کاروان تیم ملی هند برای برگزاری دیدار با ایران از طریق فرودگاه امام خمینی وارد ایران شده است تا دیدار برگشت خود را با تیم ملی ایران برگزار کنند. دیدار رفت دو تیم با گل های سردار آزمون، آندرانیک تیموریان و مهدی طارمی، با برتری سه بر صفر ایران به پایان رسید.

در حالی که استفان کنستانتین انتظار داشت تیم ملی هند در ورزشگاه آزادی به تمرین بپردازد، با مخالفت مسئولان ایرانی روبرو شده است. او درباره این موضوع گفت: وقتی ایران سال قبل به بنگلور آمد، اجازه دادیم برای دو روز آنها در ورزشگاه اصلی تمرین کنند و انتظار داشتیم آنها در بازی برگشت، احترام متقابلی برای ما داشته باشند ولی آنها این کار را انجام ندادند. واقعا شگفت زده شدیم که آنها اجازه ندادند ما در ورزشگاه آزادی برای دو روز تمرین کنیم. طبیعتا وقتی شما کاری را در مقابل طرف مقابل انجام می دهید، انتظار دارید طرف مقابل نیز در قبال شما همین کار را انجام دهد.

سونیل چتری یکی از بهترین بازیکنان هند در این دیدار غایب است و به نظر می رسد این تنها بدبیاری هندی ها برای بازی برگشت با ایرن نبوده است چراکه آنها انتظار تمرین در ورزشگاه آزادی را داشتند.

Comment

3-0 Ali Daei hat trick and Abedzadeh saved penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Well, you know they have nothing to seek in the World Cup when they don't even know in which year it is.

I mean 2019 really?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Two words. Nader Shah.
                                How would you like it if a Macedonian person says: Alexander the Great before a game with Iran? Or a Mongolian says "Genghis Khan" before a game with Iran?

What Iranian kings did to India was nothing to be proud of.
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X