Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifying 2nd Round MD 7: Iran - India @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran; 24-03-2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajsafi will be captain, right?

Comment

IRIB shows the 2nd round games because they apparently have bought the rights for that round.

The real problem is however, that the broadcasting rights for the final round will be much more expensive and there is a monopoly on those rights, WSG Sports Group almost owns them all. Mostly BEIN has the rights, while IRIB was blacked out from showing games.

This was the case during the 2014 WCQ's if anyone remembers. I don't expect any different this time around unless IRIB gets a deal done with the broadcast sellers.

http://www.teammelli.com/2012/09/24/...asting-rights/

Comment

Great line-up! I'm glad Mazaheri is starting.

Comment

do you think its better to play (for a defender) against strikers in the IPL or QSL? i am still against players going to QSL because of the overall pace of the teams, but you cannot deny that they probably have better strikers than IPL teams, which in turn is good for our defenders.

you can't become better in defense when you play against rajabzadeh, seyed salehi, and enayati.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i think azmoun will have a big game.

Comment

Azmoun is going to have a lot of fun scoring headers.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                do you think its better to play (for a defender) against strikers in the IPL or QSL? i am still against players going to QSL because of the overall pace of the teams, but you cannot deny that they probably have better strikers than IPL teams, which in turn is good for our defenders.
                you can't become better in defense when you play against rajabzadeh, seyed salehi, and enayati.
                The strikers in QSL incredibly lazy because the quality is so low, just look at Dejagah. Playing in QSL league is not benefctable for any of our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  The strikers in QSL incredibly lazy because the quality is so low, just look at Dejagah. Playing in QSL league is not benefctable for any of our players.
                  true, i can't argue with that. he really has gotten significantly worse.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

If the QSL strikers are billionaire superstars then of course there are some benefits of playing in that league.

Rajabzadeh is actually a threatening player. At least compared to the likes of Enayati. But even Enayati when at the right position at the right time will deliver.

I'd say it depends on if the strikers are a class above the Qatari strikers.

Comment

ARJ hasn't played with TM for over a year. I hope he plays well and proves that he can glue with the team. We need these players who are successful in Europe to be fixed in TM.

And yes, Azmoun, of course.

Comment

CQ saving Torabi for the second half.

Comment

Really curious at how Jahanbakhsh will perform. His previous performances weren't too impressive.

Comment

no dejagah, no torabi, no hosseini, very interesting line-up indeed

Comment

30 minutes until the match

Comment

So Haj Safi is the captain for this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X