Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't have any cultural problems at all. Chechens are close to Iranians when it comes to religion, values and traditions. Also, their coach is from Tajikistan and is able to speak Farsi with Milad. Everything will be fine

Comment

Looking thru their league games ( in very good form) it seems that experienced 28 yr old Kudryasov has started almost all of their games (played for Spartak Moscow for many years). However he just sealed a deal to go to saeid and sardars team, Rostov. Their doesnt seem to be another LB, or at least, no other LB has played. Chances seem very good of him starting...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        indeed..!!
        especially vs kiri India..!! and if works out well, vs Oman as well..!!
        tired of ehsan getting a guaranteed start again for omfteen time and doing fk-all..!! reminds me of Karim Ansarifard's early repeated starts up-top, with constant meh performances unworthy of another start..!
        Ehsan's position is in LW not LB. All of us know this, but there was no better person in that position. Now, Ehsan can play in LW and there will be a good competition with Amiri. I take Ehsan over Amiri because Ehsan has some defensive skills but Amiri is weak in that department.

Comment

Btw. the owner of Terek Grozny is Ramzan Kadyrov, head of the Chechen Republic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Terek_Grozny

Comment

Btw. in today's friendly Terek have won 3-0 against Czech champions Viktoria Plzen.

Comment

Now it is time for taremi and torabi to go to Europe. Don't disappointed us

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Now it is time for taremi and torabi to go to Europe. Don't disappointed us
                Imo there are high chances that we see Taremi in a Russian team this summer, but Torabi should directly be able to find a top 4 league team, maybe a mid/bottom table team in the Bundesliga or La Liga. Worse K-League and J-League players get contracts from there every months, absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be a able to do so as well. This kid is our future for sure, he's no less than JB, Ezzatollahi and co

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Imo there are high chances that we see Taremi in a Russian team this summer, but Torabi should directly be able to find a top 4 league team, maybe a mid/bottom table team in the Bundesliga or La Liga. Worse K-League and J-League players get contracts from there every months, absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be a able to do so as well. This kid is our future for sure, he's no less than JB, Ezzatollahi and co
                  I can't find the interview anymore but I remember he said his dream is to play in la Liga. That would be a much better league for him to develop than a physical league like RPL (imo). Let's see if Jalali and Saipa will let him leave if he gets any offer from europe

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    I can't find the interview anymore but I remember he said his dream is to play in la Liga. That would be a much better league for him to develop than a physical league like RPL (imo). Let's see if Jalali and Saipa will let him leave if he gets any offer from europe
                    Yeah La Liga would be good although he could still do well in the BL, there are weaker Asian players than him physically that play there. Anyways he has a much higher chance of being able to leave under Jalali and Saipa than if he leaves to a sorkhabi team where you can be 90% sure that he will be stuck

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Yeah La Liga would be good although he could still do well in the BL, there are weaker Asian players than him physically that play there. Anyways he has a much higher chance of being able to leave under Jalali and Saipa than if he leaves to a sorkhabi team where you can be 90% sure that he will be stuck
                      He has to be quick, if he hesitates, he might end up in Tractor/Malavan.

Comment

Hala ino begin bebinam, in Milad chera enghadr bilakh mide bi adab?

Comment

Sajte rasmie Grozny ham az transfere Milad khabar daad:

http://fc-terek.ru/newslist/#6745
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He should slick his hair back lol

Comment

I knew this transfer was not BS. Amazing transfer for Iranian football if it is really until 2019. Terek is one of the 8 regular strong Russian teams. Our team gets better and better. With the Russian league I have no doubt Mohammadi will be a beast!! Now with Saed azmoun and Mohammadi we will have 3 very fit gardan koloft players that will be able to go head to head with very physical players. Mashalla mohamadi,, you made Iranians proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Let's see how FIFA will rip Milad off in FIFA 17.

This kid is up there with the best in pace. IMO without any bias he should be 94, but there isn't much hope of that happening considering Sardar is still a bronze player.

Comment

Working...
                                X