Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrifying speed, pretty impressive! All he needs to do is kicking the ball up front and outpacing everyone lol. He looks even faster than likes of Gh.Rezaei or Alishah.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Milad key mitereke?

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        Electrifying speed, pretty impressive! All he needs to do is kicking the ball up front and outpacing everyone lol. He looks even faster than likes of Gh.Rezaei or Alishah.
        Rezaei isn't that fast anymore but yeah the Mohammadi brothers are definitely the fastest Iranian players available

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Rezaei isn't that fast anymore but yeah the Mohammadi brothers are definitely the fastest Iranian players available
          A least they could try to compete with Usuan bolt in the next olympics!

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            You know what gives me more goosebumps Nariman jan? It's the fact that his crazy speed will progress under experienced and professional coaches abroad in Europe.

If, IF, he's looked after and given the right advice and trains the correct way to improve his speed even more, he could become one of the fastest players from Iran.

Of course his speed isn't everything, obviously. There's more to it than just his speed. He has other great traits. But I'm zoomed in on his speed because he is indeed a beast in that department

Comment

So where is the official confirmation on Milad joining this club? We have been waiting for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                So where is the official confirmation on Milad joining this club? We have been waiting for too long.
                he has ran into complications to get a visa he is still in tehran working it out. apparently he wont be there or sign the contract (?) for another 3 weeks
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I have never believed in this transfer to be honest. I will open a thread "Reza Shekari @ Juventus 2016/2017" soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I have never believed in this transfer.
                    Me neither. How hard is it for a club and a player to simply confirm the transfer? It takes one article, or a picture. I hate this European transfer sagas with Iranian players.

Comment

I think he will sign we just have to be patient. It's not new anymore that Iranian players leave for Russian teams now, they scout our league it seems so I doubt that Milad will be the last Iranian in the RPL

Probably guys like Torabi will be next

Comment

For how many more days / weeks is the Russian transfer window open? Because there has to be a deal before the deadline otherwise no Mohammadi in Terek Grozny.

Comment

Me neither. How hard is it for a club and a player to simply confirm the transfer? It takes one article, or a picture. I hate this European transfer sagas with Iranian players.
                          Rah Ahan has confirmed it like 1000 times. There is even a poll on their homepage asking if Milad should become a legionnaire. It's the Russians that want to stay quiet until they have paid the fee and Milad has done his medical..it has always been like this, if you remember the Hajsafi transfer. Pouraliganji had to wait almost 2 weeks to get his visa and then sign with Al Sadd.

His brother has confirmed it recently...or is he not reliable?: http://90tv.ir/video/208793/%D8%A7%D...87%D9%85%D9%86
                          Last edited by 04041374; 02-03-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

For how many more days / weeks is the Russian transfer window open? Because there has to be a deal before the deadline otherwise no Mohammadi in Terek Grozny.
                            February 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              February 26th.
                              2017?

Comment

http://tass.ru/sport/2622290

If the translation is correct on January 28th the club president said they have never heard of milad mohammadi and that any interest is a lie. Pretty weird situation considering what rah ahan has said.

Comment

Working...
                                X