U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016] - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    begoo hala majbooret kardan in harfha re bezani Mr Freud himself:

“The hard thing about playing the Japan team is they don’t have a star, they have a team. They play together as a team and that’s the great thing about them.

“We have to watch them all because they don’t have one player to mark who can change the game. They are really hard workers and I believe it’s going to be a very tough game tomorrow.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nader25 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    I should post this here as well, "Be like Mehdi"

I hope he makes us proud tomorrow

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    the match starts at 14:30 cet, my bad, i am at work then.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,957 Times in 2,479 Posts
    Pre-match article up:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,221 Times in 4,592 Posts
    What the f***ck his English is awesome?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post

He has lived in the US for a few years.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 860 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post

He lived in the US, he has family in the US and he did play in the MLS for a little also.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 796 Posts
    Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I realize in Football everything is possible, but let's have a reality check for our expecations for tomorrow's game.

Japan team in every aspect is head and shoulder above Iran. If Iran wins, it will be agianst all odds.

Don't be too disappointed if Japan advances to the next round. And deservingly so!!

Enjoy the game everyone! GO IRAN GO

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,706 Times in 1,552 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I realize in Football everything is possible, but let's have a reality check for our expecations for tomorrow's game.
    Japan team in every aspect is head and shoulder above Iran. If Iran wins, it will be agianst all odds.
    Don't be too disappointed if Japan advances to the next round. And deservingly so!!
    Enjoy the game everyone! GO IRAN GO
    Damn it. Bi-Honar just wrote a wonderful article on how we should change our attitude and have more self-belief, and the first post I read is evidence of how necessary that change is!

I know one thing is for sure. Tomorrow, all Omid players are going to play their best game ever so far.

WE WILL BEAT JAPAN

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bessos For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 796 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    Damn it. Bi-Honar just wrote a wonderful article on how we should change our attitude and have more self-belief, and the first post I read is evidence of how necessary that change is!
    I know one thing is for sure. Tomorrow, all Omid players are going to play their best game ever so far.
    WE WILL BEAT JAPAN
    Nice article by Bi-Honar !! ... but it does not change the reality. There is no magic in the arguement. You go about anything in a right way you will be successful and football is no exception to the rule.

Then you stop praying and thinking about magic and anything else that this nation of ours have been hanging on as hope. Hope is not a strategy, action is and action always speaks for itself. Japan has taken proper action for their football and that is what gives the upper hand. ... I don't see why they should not be successful. Look at the track record.

We need to come get off from the high horse we have been riding for this so called football and smell the coffee. We are behind and unless we systematically address the issue, there will never be consistent progress. Sparks here and there, may be! that is because football is just a game and sometime it goes the other way by fluke!!!

Good Luck Iran .. I feel for our boys and want them to be happy.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.