No announcement yet.

Best line up against Japan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely shouldn't try the "all out attack" (if we can even call it that) tactic that we've been implementing so far. While it may put Japan on its heels, they will also burn us way worse than Qatar on counters. If Khakpour insists on playing Kanaani at RB and Cheshmi as a CB, then we will need a different game plan vs Japan.

The key is focus, don't be frightened by your opponent. Play smart, football is a game of inches... losing concentration on one play could mean the end of your tournament now.

Comment

--------------------------Akhbari---------------------

Mohammadi----Cheshmi----Kanani----Alice Cooper--

-------------------------Karimi--------------------
      -------Torabi--------Saghebi------Kamandani-----

----------------Kamandani -----------------------
      -----------------------------------Motahaeri-----------
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        --------------------------Akhbari---------------------

Mohammadi----Cheshmi----Kanani----Alice Cooper--

-------------------------Karimi--------------------
        -------Torabi--------Saghebi------Kamandani-----

----------------Kamandani -----------------------
        -----------------------------------Motahaeri-----------
        Alice Cooper for TM!!

Comment

come on cheshmi is not a defender. not his position
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

i swear if iran loses to japan, mayli kohan will come up and blame the european team for not letting jahanbaksh and azmoun go or blame cq or the wall. he blame the qatar playing saying they were over aged, now lets see what this clown have to say

Comment

4-1-2-3

That is the formula to defeating Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                4-1-2-3

That is the formula to defeating Japan.
                LOL [emoji1]. I love your confidence.

IRAN CHIKARESH MIKONEH?

Comment

4-5-1

If you look at the heights of the Japanese midfield they are quite short. Their strikers are bigger and slower. To best them we need to crowd the midfield and make the game physical. The slower the better. We need practice on corners and set pieces.

Focus on getting the ball to Torabi. Torabi is much taller and possibly faster than Japans Right Backs. If we utilize that weakness early, one of their Centerbacks will try to help him and put him out of position.

Lastly dont forget to take some shots outside the 18. This is the U23 level and its conceivable that many Goalkeepers in Asia at this age get their positioning wrong often esp when they dont expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    LOL [emoji1]. I love your confidence.

IRAN CHIKARESH MIKONEH?
                    Sushi sushi shun mikone

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      i swear if iran loses to japan, mayli kohan will come up and blame the european team for not letting jahanbaksh and azmoun go or blame cq or the wall. he blame the qatar playing saying they were over aged, now lets see what this clown have to say
                      Well missing two of your most influential players does affect your fortunes.
                      After all wasn't the same CQ throwing a hissy fit over missing a couple of players for a FRIENDLY game, and was ready to quit and whatnot? And there were mass support for this tantrum.
                      So why can't we allow another person the very same excuse/luxury/... (call it whatever) for IMPORTANT & OFFICIAL games?

Comment

I'm a japanese football expert.

I've been following these guys from the age of 3.

From their many matches I've watched, I can say their captain, Tsubasa Ozora is the one to watch.

he has amazing speed, great stamina and dribbling skills, along with a shot power that is quite out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Well missing two of your most influential players does affect your fortunes.
                          After all wasn't the same CQ throwing a hissy fit over missing a couple of players for a FRIENDLY game, and was ready to quit and whatnot? And there were mass support for this tantrum.
                          So why can't we allow another person the very same excuse/luxury/... (call it whatever) for IMPORTANT & OFFICIAL games?
                          the reason is that cq is a proven coach and meyli kohan is not proven simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            I'm a japanese football expert.

I've been following these guys from the age of 3.

From their many matches I've watched, I can say their captain, Tsubasa Ozora is the one to watch.

he has amazing speed, great stamina and dribbling skills, along with a shot power that is quite out of this world.

Only if he can actually take a shot during the 90 minutes and not take the whole week.

Comment

What a bittersweet two years it has been for IRAN.

http://youtu.be/ksa5uETKydA

It should a nail-biting match against Japan.

Comment

regardless of the line up, Iran will need a miracle to defeat Japan in a playoff game.
                                Japan is far better than us. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X