http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

wtf was that pass karimi..?? stupid

Comment

This is what happens when you play your players out of position. smh

Comment

Ali Karimi has had a bad game.

Comment

Qatar is playing a smarter team game. TM omids style is a style which can have a very high mistake rate. Qatar's are exploiting that.

Comment

Where are the people who hate CQ's defensive tactics. lol.

Comment

Injoori bazi konan gole dovom ro ham mikhorim. We need Torabi and Pahlevan.

Comment

This is getting embarrassing the Qatari's a dribbling our players pretty easily
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

no fcuking creative midfielder in field and he benched guys like pahlavan, torabi, kamandani who are all attacking midfielders.

Comment

boys need to be Much quicker on Counters on occasions when gutteries push forward in numbers..!!

kpoor needs to switch tactics for 2nd half with a sub or something..

Comment

We all want this team to perform but the reality is Khakpour is just not a coach with a plan. He relies almost entirely on individual player brilliance. It doesn't work against teams that are not fooled by fancy offensive play.
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Pahlevan hasn't played a min yet in the tournament, I also find this hilarious

Comment

Periscope is not working for.. Crap!

Comment

I only saw a few minutes of the game between Erfurt and Siah Jamegan, still more entertaining than this "wrong-pass" contest

Comment

Let's see how they come back from this. They need to regroup and focus. This is a good test for them, hopefully they can come back and win it.

Comment

Working...
                                X