Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    I would've liked Brwa to play for us too, why so obsessed with IRAQ anyhow? They'll probably never achieve anything noteworthy again anyway...
    He is Iraqi he was just born in Iran apparently, his family were Kurds escaping Iraq and went to Iran
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      He is Iraqi he was just born in Iran apparently, his family were Kurds escaping Iraq and went to Iran
      Escaping? I don't follow up much on these politics, who did they run from?

Comment

Escaping? I don't follow up much on these politics, who did they run from?
        Saddam.
        Have you been living on Mars for the past 20 years ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Saddam.
          Have you been living on Mars for the past 20 years ?
          Sooo the country that forced his family out to a country that accepted him is who he would rather represent?

"Yeah Iraq kind of fucked me over and all and Iran accepted us so that's why I'd rather represent Iraq".

See why I'm confused now?

Comment

Sooo the country that forced his family out to a country that accepted him is who he would rather represent?

"Yeah Iraq kind of fucked me over and all and Iran accepted us so that's why I'd rather represent Iraq".

I bet his life situation wasnt so great in Iran hence why he grew up in Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              That is exactly the same with my parents, but you don't see me calling myself Iraqi.

Not sure why he would choose to represent Iraq, when as a Kurd 80% of the country would hate him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He probably chose them because he had no other option. He's 29 and only playing his first season in the top division of Sweden.

Comment

Ostersunds vs. Sundsvall Goals:

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...-pa-hemmaplan/

Comment

lol wtf? Of course hes gonna pick Iraq... The poor guys not going to get any playing time for TM. Shoutout to Ali Alipour for the correct response.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos has done well thus far but needs to step it up more to get a team melli call up.

17 games, 5 goals so far. He is only 22.

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      lol wtf? Of course hes gonna pick Iraq... The poor guys not going to get any playing time for TM. Shoutout to Ali Alipour for the correct response.
                      He would have zero chance to be called up to Team Melli, so who really cares.

Comment

Because it's his only chance to play international football. He's not gonna get called up to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Saman Ghoddos has done well thus far but needs to step it up more to get a team melli call up.

17 games, 5 goals so far. He is only 22.

He would have zero chance to be called up to Team Melli, so who really cares.
                          saman has played a lot as midfield as well and also as winger and also as CF

Comment

I think Saman Ghoddos is good enough to be in TM's squad at least. However the question is if CQ thinks Saman is a useful player for TM.

Comment

Atashkadeh scored again for Örgryte today in a 3-1 victory over Ljungskile in Superettan. He scored the opener assisted by the veteran AIK legend Mutumba.

Comment

Goals - Orgryte 3:1 Ljungskile

Comment

Working...
                                X