Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Anyone know if Ghoddoos is interested in playing for TM? And how good is he compared to our strikers? If he would've emerged back in 2011-2012 he 100% would've been called up by now by CQ.
    Well lets see he is from Malmö, Amin and Omid were from Malmö. so its a 50%/50% if we compare it to the nazari brothers.

Comment

Btw seems like Amin Nazari scored for Falkenbergs FF 2 weeks ago. He has been a solid player for them this season according to sources. Scored 2 goals so far in the league and 1 in the cup.

Comment

Atashkadeh just scored

Comment

"Atashkadeh finally injury free

After the heavy years is constantly skadeförföljde William Atashkadeh finally healthy - and then also the targets.
          - There have been a few, says former Orebro player.

He was a great talent who had his career ruined by injuries.
          He grew up in Gothenburg, he did a few seasons in Orebro (2011 to 2014) before he gave up and went home to the West Coast.
          Now the player he Örgryte - and his career has taken off again.
          - It has been to take one match at a time. Working slowly but surely, says William Atashkadeh.

The year was 2011 and Atashkadeh ÖSK arrived with high expectations. Not to deliver directly, but to be able to develop into a future star.
          That was not, and his career never really got started for the striker. At most - the 2012 season - it was 16 games for OSK.
          He injured himself and could never really be fully healthy. Before last season, he decided to return home to the West Coast. The choice fell on Örgryte division first
          - To take a lap with Örgryte in Division 1 was great for me. It's a little slower pace there and it was a great way to reboot. It suits me well and there is good atmosphere in the team.

Now he plays and Örgryte in the Superettan, where the Degerfors Saturday defeated 3-2.
          - It was a good team effort, it was strongly that we could get it all together and win in the end. We have lost ourselves in several games, but now we kept away, says Atashkadeh, who did win the game his third goal of the season. And will probably be more, at least if you believe the striker himself:
          - There have been a few, but I want to score more goals. It's my role as a forward, now I can finally play.

For Atashkadeh has - finally - been staying mostly injury-free this season. Has started twelve of the team's 16 matches.
          But it has been a long journey to get where he is today.
          - In the preseason, I hurt myself again, I had, among other things because of a hip. I have been able to play but could not train properly for the season, so I'm not really where I want to be yet. I have not reached my full potential, says Atashkadeh and continues:
          - Now I have been able to train properly throughout the summer, so it feels good for the autumn.

After a career that has been winding than most people hope Atashkadeh now to add injury worries behind him, and only able to focus on football, rather than on rehabilitation training.
          - This is my second straight season in a long time where I actually play games regularly. It has been tough. Sometimes puts it in his head and it affects the game. But now I want to keep me healthy and help Örgryte to remain in the Superettan, says Atashkadeh."

http://na.se/sporten/fotboll/1.40992...fri-sankte-dif

Atashkadeh scored the first goal in Orgryts 3:2 win against Degerfors yesterday:

"Örgryte took the lead through old Orebro player William Atashkadeh, after Jesse East in Dif case released a sloppy return straight out of the box."

Goals:

http://na.se/sporten/fotboll/1.40969...nkte-degerfors

Comment

zamboor who would you say is the best between attashkadeh, ghoddoos and nazari? I remember william was called up to TM and participated in a camp and was never called up again after he suffered a series of bad injuries. All are playing in the swedish top flight correct?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Atashkadeh had the most potential, those injuries messed him up.

Amin was always the more skilled brother as well.

I think Ghoddos will have the better career out of all those guys. He will most likely join one of the big clubs in the Swedish league next season or start his journey out in europe.

Comment

William Atashkadeh has scored a brace for Orgryte vs Syrianska today.
                Goals came in the 54th and 69th minutes. The match ended 2:0.

Highlights:
                Last edited by aenima_8; 07-29-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Atashkadeh scored again against Åtvidaberg in a 3-3 draw. Very nice header.

Comment

Highlights: Atashkadehs header @ min 1:40

https://youtu.be/Tn8yynyV7r8

Comment

After 17 matches Orgryte has played in the Superettan this season, Atashkadeh is Orgrytes top scorer with 6 goals

Comment

Atashkadehs coach on his recent form:

"Lead after finishing 20 minutes had elapsed when a målexplosion. It began with William Atashkadeh headed in his fourth goal in three games to 2-1.
                        - I am satisfied with what he has achieved now, says Lantz on Atashkadeh.
                        - We've talked a bit about his position. Last spring, he went down to the corner flags too much and played around the penalty area, but he's supposed to be there. Now he is in the right place and it pays off."

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/m%C3%...sade-1.3526084

Comment

Saman Ghoddos and Brwa Nouri both scored today

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Think its only a matter of time until Ghoddos get invited by Queiroz. Would love to see what hes capable of. We better cap him cause who knows if he continues like this he might be invited for Swedish NT.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                              Think its only a matter of time until Ghoddos get invited by Queiroz. Would love to see what hes capable of. We better cap him cause who knows if he continues like this he might be invited for Swedish NT.
                              A couple of notes regarding that:

1. Swedens NT has gotten a new coach, Janne Andersson, who compared to Erik Hamrén is not a stranger to use young players in his club teams and is very in tune with the domestic league.
                              2. Sweden NT usually has a training camp every January where they travel to warm country such as the UAE with a provisional squad of players that become tested. Usually young domestic players.
                              3. It's likely that Saman will be tested this coming January so Queiroz has to act quickly if he doesn't want to lose him to the Sweden NT system.

The past January squad was the following with their Scandinavian or domestic teams back then:

Goalkeepers:
                              Patrik Carlgren, AIK
                              Karl-Johan Johnsson, Randers
                              Jacob Rinne, Örebro

Defenders:
                              Emil Bergström, Djurgården
                              Sebastian Holmén, Elfsborg
                              Adam Lundqvist, Elfsborg
                              Joakim Nilsson, Gif Sundsvall
                              Emil Salomonsson, IFK Göteborg
                              Linus Wahlqivst, IFK Norrköping
                              Anton Tinnerholm, Malmö FF
                              Pa Konate, Malmö FF

Midfielders:
                              Niklas Bärkroth, IFK Norrköping
                              Sebastian Eriksson, IFK Göteborg
                              Kristoffer Olsson, Midtjylland
                              Victor Claesson, Elfsborg
                              Gustav Svensson, IFK Göteborg
                              Alexander Fransson, IFK Norrköping
                              Kerim Mrabti, Djurgården
                              Marcus Rohdén, Elfsborg

Strikers:
                              Gustav Engvall, IFK Göteborg
                              Mikael Ishak, Randers
                              Emir Kujovic, IFK Norrköping
                              Christoffer Nyman, IFK Norrköping

Since then a lot of them have gone abroad:

Jacob Rinne to KAA Gent.
                              Emil Bergström to Rubin Kazan.
                              Sebastian Holmén to Dynamo Moscow.
                              Alexander Fransson to FC Basel.
                              Marcus Rohdén to FC Crotone.
                              Emir Kujovic to KAA Gent.
                              + a whole lot of interest generate for the other players.

What I'm trying to say is that a lot of players from the provisional January squad usually go bigger leagues after they're picked up and tested so Queiroz and IFF need to be swift with their actions and persuasion to convince Saman his position within Team Melli and as a career move etc.

Comment

I would've liked Brwa to play for us too, why so obsessed with IRAQ anyhow? They'll probably never achieve anything noteworthy again anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X