No announcement yet.

Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 goods takes from today in Sweden. Saman scored on his Allsvenskan debut in front of a big audience in Stockholm and Adel Ziarat (CB/RB, born 1998) has officially signed his first first-team contract with his club Kalmar FF (together with Herman Hallberg, the younger brother of Melker Hallberg which is on loan at Hammarby from Udinese).

Comment

Definetly worth a call up for Saman, we got good strikers but the more the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Brwa is a Kurd and identifies himself as one. I don't think he's said anything about his Iranic stock.

Loser.
        Even if he did identify himself as Iranian kurdish or whatever. I wouldent call him up to the national team cause in that specific position we already got to many solid players. Plus hes to old, not really a talent or anything. just an avreage player. unless he pulls of a Vardy and turns in to a super hero no no brwa for team melli

Comment

Man i was thinking of going and see my homeclub playing against Österstund and see Saman. Then i gooogles östersund man its almost in the winter wonderland part of sweden xD I aint going that up north man

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Definetly worth a call up for Saman, we got good strikers but the more the better.
            I thought he was a CAM, at least according to Transfermarkt. I would like to see him in Team Melli for the upcoming friendly games to see if he is TM material.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I thought he was a CAM, at least according to Transfermarkt. I would like to see him in Team Melli for the upcoming friendly games to see if he is TM material.
              Yep , I think he is primarily a CAM , but Ostersunds started the game with a 4 4 2 formation where he played as a striker. He seemed to be playing as a left winger in parts of the 2nd half too. Quite versatile player... I'm pretty sure he will get a chance to play for TM in future

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                Yep , I think he is primarily a CAM , but Ostersunds started the game with a 4 4 2 formation where he played as a striker. He seemed to be playing as a left winger in parts of the 2nd half too. Quite versatile player... I'm pretty sure he will get a chance to play for TM in future
                Good..he looked creative on his goal posted on the previous page, by setting up the attack. CQ likes versatile players

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  Exactly, he usually is listed as a CAM but is applied all over the attacking positions if needed. He can pretty much play every 4 positions upfront cause he's really good with both feet as well. He had a sick turn and shot a curled one right under the crossbar which could've stolen the 3p against Hammarby too. He received a lot MOTM votes which is pretty impressive for a young newcomer in a newly promoted team in front of 31 000+ attendance compared to the average attendence of 1600 in Superettan.

Comment

Ghoddos started last game vs FK Hacken and had a solid performance once again. He got a penalty (taken by Brwa Nouri) and his team subsequently won the game 2-1

Comment

Amin Nazari scoring a penalty today. Good lad

Comment

Amin Nazari scoring his PK for Falkenberg:

"ut three minutes before half-time got Falkenberg penalty since Amin Nazari stopped in the penalty area. Nazari took care of the shot from eleven meters - and was how safe any time when he equalized to 1-1."

Source/Video:
                        http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsve...et-sedan-2010/

Comment

Both Ghoddos and Nouri were in starting lineup vs Kalmar today. Ghoddos assisted the winning goal for Ostersunds

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            Amin Nazari scoring a penalty today. Good lad
                            Eyval!

Comment

William Atashkadeh scored the opening goal in Orgryte's 2-1 home loss to Sirius today:

*Atashkadeh received a yellow card on the 32nd min.
                              *He was subbed out on the 73rd min.
                              *Orgryte is currently 5th in the Superattan standings.

Comment

Ghoddos just scored vs IFK Goteborg. Brillant assist by Nouri

Comment

Working...
                                X