No announcement yet.

AFC U23 Championship : Qatar 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1, hope this result sticks, this is the best for us, we beat qatar and china draws against syria and we have already clinched top spot

Comment

anybody watching the english link? these english commentators are deep throating the qataris. So biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Qatar tie... that's the best result for us IMHO

That match had a separate thread bro. Not even the NewG would be that bad!
        Shoot, my bad. Migam akhe how come no one is talking about it haha

Comment

I'm really surprised to see the Chinese team have a serious drop in energy levels in that past 5-10 minutes. Usually East Asian teams are really fit.

P.S. Qatar take the lead 2-1 minute 72

Comment

2-1, let the oil shotor money floooow baby!!!

Comment

khaily ghashang bazi mikonand Al shotersran

Comment

Qatar score again with a nice 4 on 1!!! No not a typo! 3-1

I guess it's safe to say so far that this is West Asia's tournament

Comment

3-1---------------

Comment

china crumble second half

Comment

You have to give credit where credit's due. Qatar has invested a lot in developing their players in Europe, and it's paying off...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        You have to give credit where credit's due. Qatar has invested a lot in developing their players in Europe, and it's paying off...
                        It's not that hard to buy a club and put Qatari players in there because the owner is Qatari. That doesn't deserve any credit IMO

Comment

Surprisingly, a very unfit and undisciplined Chinese team, exact opposite of what you'd normally expect from East Asian teams.

I believe this is going to be a three way race between Iran, Syria and Qatar (as expected from the get-go) and because the tie-breakers are head-to-head in this tournament, a win against Qatar will mean finishing on top of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            Surprisingly, a very unfit and undisciplined Chinese team, exact opposite of what you'd normally expect from East Asian teams.
                            I believe this is going to be a three way race between Iran, Syria and Qatar (as expected from the get-go) and because the tie-breakers are head-to-head in this tournament, a win against Qatar will mean finishing on top of the group.
                            China's senior team (and their football overall) is in pretty bad shape, let alone youth side..why does it surprise you?

Comment

to give credit or not, however it gave resultat apparantly to judge from their todays performance....its going to be tough our next match....

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                China's senior team (and their football overall) is in pretty bad shape, let alone youth side..why does it surprise you?
                                Their senior teams has not been the greatest Kiarash jaan, but don't forget the U-23 reached the olympics as recently as 2008 and they reached the round of 16 in both the 2010 and 2014 Asian Games.

That's definitely the most impressive recent record of any teams in the group. I was not expecting them to be AMAZING by any means, but definitely didn't expect them to run out of steam like that with 30 minutes left in the match - certainly not against Qatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X