Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Steven a speedy recovery

Comment

He is back on the bench after undergoing pancreas surgery.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Esteve was subbed in and played the last 10-15 minutes today in Toronto FC's 3-1 win over Chicago.

It was his first action since breaking(?) his pancreas, and he looked great - congrats to esteve on recovering from his serious injury!
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Toronto FC coach on Steven:

"Vanney said defender Steven Beitashour is progressing but still working on match fitness. Beitashour returned to action as a substitute against Chicago after recovering from a lacerated pancreas he suffered in June.

"He's good," Vanney said. "I don't know if he's full 90 (minutes), we'll have to see when we get him to that point, but he's definitely progressing. It's all about match fitness for him now.""

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/t...071/story.html

Comment

Beitashour assist to Giovinco:
            https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...ntreal_impact/

Comment

We should be calling him up too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                We should be calling him up too!!!
                I can see him being invited for preliminary squads but no way he's getting picked for the final 23. We have better options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Arguably the best defender in the MLS despite his injury...his team is going to most likely set the points record and all of his teammates and coaches credit his play on defence early on...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=10611651804

I am not one to read much into a single game...but that last minute goal against Syrian would be devastating in a WC match...what's the harm in giving this guy a shot during the supposed 10 friendlies we have coming up???

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Beitashour just assisted Vazquez' goal. TFC 1-0 SJ

It's time to call him up again tbh. TFC are a much better side with him, they really struggled on that right flank throughout his absence.

Comment

His assist:
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ictor_vazquez/

Hope Queiroz calls him up, he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                        Beitashour just assisted Vazquez' goal. TFC 1-0 SJ

It's time to call him up again tbh. TFC are a much better side with him, they really struggled on that right flank throughout his absence.
                        TFC are better than Oostende rn and Beitashour looks more in form than Rezaeian rn

Comment

Beitashour assisted again. Fack CQ call him up!

Comment

His second assist of the day, another beautiful cross:
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...jozy_altidore/

Highlights:

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              His second assist of the day, another beautiful cross:
                              https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...jozy_altidore/

Highlights:

Proud of Beita, glad he is back making an impression. I believe that he is strongest as a RWB in a 3 at the back or 5 at the back formation. I don't know how he would play in CQ's formation. It may be why he looked a bit shaky in previous TM outings. He is solid going up and down the field and breaking up play, but his 1 v. 1 defense is not the strongest.

I wonder why CQ never tried a 3-5-2 with TM. With Mohammadi being a workhorse down the wings, and Rezaeian being able to run the flanks as well, TM might be more capable with this formation.

Imagine:

-------------------GK----------------------
                              ----Montazeri-Hosseini-Pouraligangi----
                              Rezaeian-Ezatollahi-Hajsafi-Mohammadi
                              --------Jahanbakhsh-Ghoddos----------
                              ------------------Azmoun----------------

I feel like this formation may better suit TM's compact play with strong counter attacks. I hope we will test it. Obviously, we have depth in every position at the moment and could choose different players if Ghoddos or another player don't show themselves to earn a spot in the starting lineup, just wishful thinking in case it is tested.

If this formation were used, I think Beitashour would be a great choice to alternate with Rezaeian instead of Ghafouri, who I feel is being phased out.

Comment

That kind of crosses in the World Cup will lead to a goal

Comment

Working...
                                X