No announcement yet.

2016 AFC Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam left Iran for Qatar because he realized the level of professionalism between the two nations is incomparable. Who the hell would want to play in a country where you might go 6 months without seeing a pay check? I think I would rather play in the Bangladesh league before playing in Iran.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Nekounam left Iran for Qatar because he realized the level of professionalism between the two nations is incomparable. Who the hell would want to play in a country where you might go 6 months without seeing a pay check? I think I would rather play in the Bangladesh league before playing in Iran.
      Good for you, but I'm pretty sure Nekounam went to Qatar cause he's at the end of his career and it doesn't hurt to make some quick money.

Comment

https://sport.netbet.com/football/afc-champions-league/

AFC Champions League winners odds as of February 11

1.Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao 5.00
        2.Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 8.50
        3.Shanghai SIPG 9.00
        4.Al Hilal Riyadh 11.00
        5.Shandong Luneng Taishan 13.00
        6.Hiroshima Sanfrecce 15.00
        6.FC Seoul 15.00
        6.Jiangsu Suning 15.00
        9.Suwon Samsung Bluewings 17.00
        10.Al Nasr Riyadh 18.00

Chinese Super League becomes Favorite to win the ACL according to gambling companies, under current odds the 4 chinese sides all listed on the top 6 favorite clubs to win the title, in other teams of the top 10, 3 from South Korea's K-League classic, 2 from Saudi Premier League and Japanese J-League Champions Sanfrecce Hiroshima is the only team enters top 10 odds from Japan.

A-League side Melbourne Victory lists as 34.00 and Sydney FC 43.00

Iran Professional League side Sepahan is on 26.00, Zob Ahan 51.00 and Tractor Sazi 81.00

Looks like the international rivalry between Guangzhou Evergrande and Jeonbuk Hyundai will still be a hot topic in ACL 2016.

after all, with all 4 Chinese clubs being take on as favorite of winning the trophy, It's unblieveable and had never happend before in ACL History
        I am Tigersandys
        Forza Guo'an
        加油!国安队!

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            Not paying salaries isn't uncommon in the world. Even La Liga and Serie A have this problem.

Comment

Al Sadd could take Al Jazira's spot in the group stages because Al Jazira fielded an ineligible player:
              https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...in_the_acl_as/
              http://www.sport-english.com/en/news...h-saad-4886206

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Good for you, but I'm pretty sure Nekounam went to Qatar cause he's at the end of his career and it doesn't hurt to make some quick money.
                We all know that $$$ factor was the main and perhaps sole motive behind his move to Qatar, given the circumstances and especially his age, it is a logical decision and move. He may retire in a few years, and he wants to bag $$$ as much as he can, while bearing way less stress and headaches!

Comment

23 February 2016

- Sepahan vs Al-Nasr UAE @Fouladshahr Stadium, 18h30 Tehran Time on IRIB 3

- Lekhwyia QAT vs Zob Ahan @Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium

24 February 2016

- Tractor Sazi vs Al-Jazira UAE @Yadegar-e-Emam Stadium

Comment

Tomorrow our three representatives kick off the new season of the AFC Champions League. Let us wish them good luck

SEPAHAN

ZOB AHAN

TIRAXTUR

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Tomorrow our three representatives kick off the new season of the AFC Champions League. Let us wish them good luck

SEPAHAN

ZOB AHAN

TIRAXTUR
                      Best wishes.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Strongest Iranian team this time is Zobh Ahan.

Comment

Zob Ahan team travelling to Qatar, Behind the scenes

Nekounam and ... Pouladi visiting Zob Ahan's training sessions (obviously they only went to interview Neku)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            23 February 2016

- Sepahan vs Al-Nasr UAE @Fouladshahr Stadium, 18h30 Tehran Time on IRIB 3
                            - Lekhwyia QAT vs Zob Ahan @Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium
                            24 February 2016
                            - Tractor Sazi vs Al-Jazira UAE @Yadegar-e-Emam Stadium
                            Any news on the kick off times?

Comment

16 and 16:15 cet

Comment

Sepahan lineup

Gordan - Ghafouri - Karami - Padovani - Ghaedifar - Karimi - Musaev - Fazeli - Ibricic - Khalatbari - Chimba

Comment

Working...
                                X