Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swedish club Hammarby against Esteghlal in march!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish club Hammarby against Esteghlal in march!?

Both Aftonbladet and Hammarby have wrote about this.
    Would be awesome to see Esteghlal in Sweden!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle21820417.ab

http://www.hammarbyfotboll.se/Articl...2-0a6a6fa47574

They play on March 25th at the Tele2Arena in Stockholm
    Last edited by 04041374; 11-24-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Must be the Old Stars teams playing, as usual..

Comment

awesome only bad is the grass is artificial and eses are not used to this kind of surface while hammarby always plays on it

Comment

I will be there for sure!

Esteghlal, Azadi, Jomhuriye Eslami!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Must be the Old Stars teams playing, as usual..
            Nope, it's the real deal. Hammarby is actually bringing in teams associated with a large portion of the Swedish population. In this case Iranians. They've planned to invite Turkish, Chilean, Iraqi, Polish etc. top teams as well. They're just trying to make Swedes with another ethnic background to come to their stadium basically. As of know, another Stockholm team AIK has a more multicultural fanbase, whereas in the 90's a lot of the stands were infiltrated by nazis.

A funny sidenote is that Hammarbys sporting director commented on Mehdi Taremi who has been rumored to Hammarby and said that he's a great player, but nothing on transfering him. The thing that caught my eye was that he said that Mehdi Rahmati is pure class..

Comment

^In the case of Taremi, wouldnt it make more sense to invite Perspolis then, to actully see him play on close sight?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                ^In the case of Taremi, wouldnt it make more sense to invite Perspolis then, to actully see him play on close sight?
                They saw him play in the derby. They were at Azadi watching. And I believe they reached out to both teams and that Esteghlal were faster to jump on the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                  A funny sidenote is that Hammarbys sporting director commented on Mehdi Taremi who has been rumored to Hammarby and said that he's a great player, but nothing on transfering him. The thing that caught my eye was that he said that Mehdi Rahmati is pure class..
                  Where did you see that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Where did you see that?
                    An interview in Swedish with Hammarbys sporting director Henrik Kindlund who visited the derby at Azadi to finalize the event: http://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/o...l336Tab=ArtCom

Comment

I met hendrik shahrzad restaurant in Stockholm yesterday and according to him, he has already signed a contract with perspolis. the reason that they dont before esteghlal is because they have debts to fifa
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                        I met hendrik shahrzad restaurant in Stockholm yesterday and according to him, he has already signed a contract with perspolis. the reason that they dont before esteghlal is because they have debts to fifa
                        Excuse me can you elaborate on what you say because I don't understand what you mean?
                        who has signed a contract with Perspolis and for what? The reason they don't do what before Esteghlal?

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                          hahah tung shahrami

Comment

It would be super funny if Taremi joined them and scored against Esteghlal. I'd like to see the look on Hanif Omranzadeh's face in particular if that happens

Hypothetically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Excuse me can you elaborate on what you say because I don't understand what you mean?
                              who has signed a contract with Perspolis and for what? The reason they don't do what before Esteghlal?
                              Come to Sweden to meet Hammarby.
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                              X