Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Iran - Guam @ Guam FA NTL TR CTR, Dededo; 17-11-2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Iran - Guam @ Guam FA NTL TR CTR, Dededo; 17-11-2015

I didn't see a post about the Iran-Guam match, so I figured I make one. I know Kiarash normally puts them up, so I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes. I figured that he is busy since he normally gets them posted a week or so in advance. I tried my best to follow his format.

Match Information
    Game: Iran - Guam
    Date: Tuesday 17th November 2015
    Local Time: 15:30 ChST
    Tournament: FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying
    Stage: 2nd round match day 6

Officials
    Referee: Ho WAI SING (HKG)
    Assistant Referee 1: Lam NAI KEI SAM (HKG)
    Assistant Referee 2: Fok PONG SHING (HKG)
    Fourth Official: Fong Hei LAU (HKG)

Time Zones*
    21:30 Monday 16th November 2015, Los Angeles - Vancouver
    00:30 Tuesday 17th November 2015, New York - Toronto
    05:30 Tuesday 17th November 2015, Lisbon - London
    06:30 Tuesday 17th November 2015, Amsterdam - Berlin
    09:00 Tuesday 17th November 2015, Tehran
    09:30 Tuesday 17th November 2015, Dubai
    16:30 Tuesday 17th November 2015, Sydney
    IranVGuamTimes.JPG

Local Weather Forecast
    IranVGuamWeather.JPG

Broadcasting
    ?

Streams
    IranProud
    Footballitarin
    Iran-Live TV

Standings
    StandingIranVGuamNov17.JPG
    [Notes for the table above, copied and pasted from Wikipedia 2018 WCQ AFC page]
    Updated to match(es) played on 12 November 2015. Source: FIFA
    Rules for classification: Qualification tiebreakers
    (X) Assured of at least Asian Cup qualifying third round; (Y) Eliminated from World Cup.
    Notes:
    The four best runners-up across all groups will advance to the third round and Asian Cup. The remaining four runners-up will advance to the Asian Cup qualifying third round
    The four best fourth-placed teams across all groups will advance to the Asian Cup qualifying third round. The remaining four fourth-placed teams will advance to the Asian Cup qualifying play-off round

*I tried my best to assure that the correct time zones are given. I use the following converter to get the times for each area, to avoid confusion please send me a private message if you think the times are wrong. I have seen a lot of people doubting the times, to make sure you can check it for yourself:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/

Iran 7-0 Guam

Comment

What does 'X' next to Iran's name mean in the table?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
        What does 'X' next to Iran's name mean in the table?
        Got the table from Wikipedia, means they are qualified for the third round of AFC qualification. (this doesn't mean the WC qualification).

I updated the post to have that information below the table. Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Check this site for your LOCAL time!!! http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches....html#nosticky

Comment

I swear if those are wrong times again you will hear from my lawyer

Comment

Thanks can't wait for the game !! Iran will win 4-0.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                I double checked my time conversion multiple times using www.timeanddate.com, so I am pretty sure they are correct.

Also, for the Turkmenistan game, Kiarash had the correct times posted for the original scheduled match time, IFF ended up moving the match time because TM had to catch an earlier flight. Sadly, the posted times were never updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                  ey baba, just click on this site and set it to your time under the bar where it says line-ups! http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches....html#nosticky

^Same goes for you mahestan..

Comment

Guams field looks very small. Now this could help or hurt us. Iranians are far better at Futsal than American rejects. The one issue is that pressing will be much easier against us for Guam.

Its good to have Ando back to give our midfield some calm. Taremi is also back. I trust Beiranvand not to make mistakes.

Comment

Top Qualifier Goal-Scorers so far:
                      Azmoun IIII
                      Taremi III
                      Dejagah II
                      Torabi I
                      Teymorian I
                      Hosseini I
                      Pouraliganji I
                      Ezatolahi I

Comment

I think the artificial turf will help TM. The ball will run true and not bobble like it did in India and other bad grass fields. Rather TM playes on this field rather that a terrible field. Iran who are more technical and will do better here. I expect an Iran win. The temperature will be 30 degrees Celsius with 80% humidity. Not the best but not overwhelmingly tough.

Comment

The narrow pitch will make defending and counter attacking much easier for Guam unfortunately, we should still win though.

Comment

Artificial turf sucks & causes injuries, but we should come out victorious.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                              I think the artificial turf will help TM. The ball will run true and not bobble like it did in India and other bad grass fields. Rather TM playes on this field rather that a terrible field. Iran who are more technical and will do better here. I expect an Iran win. The temperature will be 30 degrees Celsius with 80% humidity. Not the best but not overwhelmingly tough.
                              Great idea, thanks for pointing out weather, I added it to the original post. From the forecast, it is a horrible day for football. High temperatures, high humidity, possible chance of rain and a 19 mph wind. It is going to be a challenging day for TM.

Comment

Working...
                              X