Zandi finishes his career - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zandi finishes his career

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,731 Times in 876 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Very sad. It would've been surprising to see him come back after that horrific injury.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,603 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    Possibly one of the most underrated players we ever had. What a high footballing IQ. He will be missed.
    Was going to say the same thing. He knew how to play one-touch football, had good ball control and an amazing shot. Amazing attitude as well, one of my favorite players Thanks Zandi!
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,509 Times in 4,123 Posts
    very sad career.
    Zandi was once the number 10 and playmaker at Kaiserlautern, and as soon as he joined TM, all of the sudden they dropped him from the fixed squad and then he joined IPL teams and his career went down...

He was always sympathetic player. He will be missed.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 878 Posts
    A polite and fair player. He came to Iran with lots of fanfare and left it without any fanfare.

I remember he was one of the better players with Kaleh ghoee was the coach playing against Mexico. I never understood WHY Iran travelled so far to play with Mexico's national team (due to distance and time change, visa, etc.)

We should have a national insurance to support Iranian players. IFF is hopeless.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,599 Times in 5,404 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    Possibly one of the most underrated players we ever had. What a high footballing IQ. He will be missed.
    true...
    but he was slow as turtle though...!! lol
    ps
    what injury is he talking about ? that nasty shittt that happened in Gutter a year or 2 ago..?? i thought he retired long time ago..?

i always remember him by his funny farsy upon joining TM..!! during interview with an iranian media mikhaast bege "aragh kardim" goft aragh khordim..!! lmao

love the dude though, he was such a likable character with lovely personality..!!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,242 Posts
    Very loveable guy, with a brilliant mind on the field, that was unfortunately not understood by many of the people in our football.

He was always thinking one or two steps ahead, which unfortunately actually really hurt his game when he came to PGL, because the majority of other players weren't in the same mindset.

My favourite goals of his were the freekick beauty against China and his game winner against the UAE during WCQ's.

Definitely one of my all time favourite TM players, I am sure we will see him in football in the near future.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    I remember one of his first interviews when he came to Iran when he said "Man emrooz omadan, va khily khoosh omadam"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,514 Times in 6,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    I remember one of his first interviews when he came to Iran when he said "Man emrooz omadan, va khily khoosh omadam"

My other favorite was him saying "Kheyli Aragh khordim" after practice.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,937 Times in 4,563 Posts
    Thank you Fereidoon!

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,937 Times in 4,563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post

My other favorite was him saying "Kheyli Aragh khordim" after practice.
    Me too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.