Zandi finishes his career

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zandi finishes his career

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts

Zandi finishes his career

Meet your Persian Love Today
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i think the time has come to announce my retirement from football, the hardest decision of my life...After a long and hard time recovering from my injury, i have decided to step aside from the sport which i love so much and dedicated my life to.
    I wanna thank my family,friends,team mates, clubs and fans for supporting me during all these years. Good or bad moments, i don't regret any single one. I am thankful that i could enjoy this sport for so many years on top level.
    For those fans who were waiting for a comeback from me, i have to say sorry ,i was ready and i tried my best but there is a reason behind this decision.
    Finally i wanna give a special thanks to my wife, who supported me so much specialy after my injury. Love you.
    Its always hard to say goodbye but i will be back ...

Thanks for everything and good luck for your future, Ferry

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,220 Times in 5,934 Posts
    He will be missef. It's a shame the arabs intentionally injured him.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    A modern TM star. Goodbye, Freydoun. Would love to see him coach Esteghlal one day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,119 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Thank you Fereidoun for all the hard work for TM. One of the rare Iranian players who played simple football without extra touches and without going into our nerves!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to _Navid_ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,821 Posts
    great servenant of iran, i hope he go germany get his coaching there

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 Times in 686 Posts
    Possibly one of the most underrated players we ever had. What a high footballing IQ. He will be missed.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 4,174 Posts
    One of the most unique, classy and gifted players to have ever play in TM and Iranian football all together. It's heartbreaking how his football career ended, that brutal injury from 2 years ago, was absolutely gruesome to watch on a video, let alone being a Fereydoun Zandi to feel the pain at the time of the incident, and then being deprived of playing as result and now ultimately retiring.

We love you Fereydoun!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 421 Posts
    He has a bright future in coaching if he chooses. His football IQ and his passion for the sport will take him far, I hope.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rezabmehr For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 4,174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rezabmehr View Post
    He has a bright future in coaching if he chooses. His football IQ and his passion for the sport will take him far, I hope.
    I truly hope he becomes a coach. With that mindset, IQ & class he could be real successful!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,981 Times in 4,901 Posts
    Sad to see him retire.

Everytime I think of him, I am reminded of this beauty he scored back in 2007.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.