https://youtu.be/JDV_7Qe1ktA

Game starts in just over 2 hours.

Dododododo Iran! IRAN CHEKARESH MIKONE?

Comment

Iran won 6-0

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Nilai: Sara Sherbeigi emerged as the leading scorer at the end of Match Day 1 of the inaugural AFC Women’s Futsal Championship with her four goals propelling Iran to a 6-0 victory over Hong Kong on Monday.
          A fifth-minute Fahimeh Zarei goal was all that separated the two sides at the end of the first period before the Iranians raised their game after the interval as Sherbeigi stole the show with four goals (24th, 29th, 34th, 35th) to top the hat-tricks scored by Makhliyo Sarikova, Norhawa Yasin, and Farahiyah Ridzuan in Malaysia’s 9-4 defeat of Uzbekistan in the earlier Group A fixture at the Nilai Indoor Stadium.

Fereshteh Karimi also got her name on the scoresheet in the 32nd minute of the victory that saw Iran top the Group A table ahead of the Malaysians at the end of the history-making first day of the AFC Women’s Futsal Championship, the first continental tournament of its kind amongst all the FIFA member confederations.

What they said…

Foruzan Solymani (Iran coach)

“It was our first match but I think we played very well even though there was some pressure. Hong Kong players are very fast but we managed to control their speed, which was the key to beating the opponent. Tomorrow [Tuesday] we are expecting a physically strong match [against Uzbekistan] which will be very tough for our players.”

Tsang Wai Chung (Hong Kong coach)

“We have a lot of new players and it was their first international experience together against a strong Iran side . We can learn a lot from today and we know how we can improve both offence and defence for the next two matches. After losing two or three goals, I wanted to field more players to give them experience rather than trying to win. Today host, Malaysia showed their class and quality. But it will be very important match for us as well and must win if we are to qualify to the semi-finals. Both teams are of the same level and we will try to show our futsal tomorrow [Tuesday].

Comment

Thanks for the posts and the link to watch the game.

Good for our players, the next game against physically tough Uzbeks won't be easy.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Next game's live broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6YbJeWLPB0

Apparently, the previous link did not work. Malaysia's internet is iffy when there is a thunderstorm.

Comment

Awesome job lionesses! Victory!
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

1 - 0 Iran

Comment

2 - 1 Iran

Comment

3-1 Iran
                      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

4-1 Iran

Comment

Wow watching this gets me on my feet as much as watching mens team melli. These girls are making us proud! Big thanks to them!

Comment

Iran's women futsal is actually very good. Just like their male counterpart, they pretty much dominate Asia together with Japan... with Thailand a little bit behind those two.
                            They even reached 5th place in the World Cup in 2013.

They beat Ukraine, Venezuela and even Costa Rica in World Cups. Our women's team!

We also narrowly lost to Russia's women (3-2) in a friendly match earlier this year.

Comment

Iran 5 - 1 Uzb

Iran 6 - 1 Uzb

Two own-goals by Uzbekistan in a row.

Wow they almost scored a third own-goal (hit the post). These Uzbek women are going the wrong way

Iran 7 - 1 Uzb, goal by Sara

Iran 8 - 1 Uzb

These girls are making our men's futsal look like softies

Iran 9 - 1 Uzb, goal by Fereshteh Karimi

Game is over. I guess we won.

Comment

Working...
                              X