NILUFAR ARDALAN - shohare aghabmundash mojriye SEDA o SIMA hast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NILUFAR ARDALAN - shohare aghabmundash mojriye SEDA o SIMA hast

inam az mojriye bifarhange Seda & Sima ke nazasht hamsaresh Nilufar Ardalan ba Team Melli az Iran kharej shavad
    Attached Files

It's their personal life and choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
      Just like Iranian women wearing hijab

Comment

Well technically it's not her choice, that's the whole problem.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          Well technically it's not her choice, that's the whole problem.
          It's still an personal issue between a husband and wife. The only reason everyone is discussing it and having a go at the husband is because they are both famous people. Nothing to do with me or you.

Comment

It's still an personal issue between a husband and wife. The only reason everyone is discussing it and having a go at the husband is because they are both famous people. Nothing to do with me or you.
            No, people are discussing it because it's a stupid law. Maybe you have never been affected by it but the women in my family have.

For example, a 55 year old woman in my family was visiting Iran. She renewed her passport in the US before coming. When she wanted to leave the country they wouldn't let her because her husband had not given her permission to do so. Her husband had given her that right years ago for "100 years" as the Shia do. But they said that was invalid.

So we had to stay at the airport. Call the husband. Have him fly to Washington DC to the Iranian interests section, fill out the form, fax it over, and then this 55 year old woman was "allowed" to leave the country.

That is just one example of the humiliation women have to go throught. I have many more.

Comment

No, people are discussing it because it's a stupid law. Maybe you have never been affected by it but the women in my family have.

For example, a 55 year old woman in my family was visiting Iran. She renewed her passport in the US before coming. When she wanted to leave the country they wouldn't let her because her husband had not given her permission to do so. Her husband had given her that right years ago for "100 years" as the Shia do. But they said that was invalid.

So we had to stay at the airport. Call the husband. Have him fly to Washington DC to the Iranian interests section, fill out the form, fax it over, and then this 55 year old woman was "allowed" to leave the country.

That is just one example. I have many more.
              You don't seem to understand my point. We can discuss the 'stupid' law but we are not allowed to discuss their life and decisions. Just like I'm not allowed to discuss the issues that YOU have in your life. When marrying her husband she could've added the rule (which allows her to travel without husbands approval - as suggested two days ago by a well-known female lawyer in Iran).

She has asked the media to stop publishing the story and damaging her relationship! So why should we speak about her personal life in these forums?

Comment

It's the effect and result of IR.

Comment

You don't seem to understand my point. We can discuss the 'stupid' law but we are not allowed to discuss their life and decisions. Just like I'm not allowed to discuss the issues that YOU have in your life. When marrying her husband she could've added the rule (which allows her to travel without husbands approval - as suggested two days ago by a well-known female lawyer in Iran).

She has asked the media to stop publishing the story and damaging her relationship! So why should we speak about her personal life in these forums?
                  It is being discussed because she is a TM player. It wasn't until later that it was revealed who her husband is.

They are both public figures and we have every right to discuss this issue as it is a problem for many.

Like you said, if they weren't in the public eye, we might not have discussed it. But they chose to be public figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Doroudi View Post
                    :| lol, when did I say that? Your reply has nothing to do with my point. She has told the press not to further publish the story, since it could damage her relationship and life.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    It's the effect and result of IR.
                    Again, your reply has nothing to do with the point I made.

Comment

It is being discussed because she is a TM player. It wasn't until later that it was revealed who her husband is.

They are both public figures and we have every right to discuss this issue as it is a problem for many.

Like you said, if they weren't in the public eye, we might not have discussed it. But they chose to be public figures.
                      Exactly! Make a thread and lets discuss the Marriage law. Why should we invite more attention to the story when she has said not to? People and the Media destroying someone's life and relationship...
                      I've no further comments.

Comment

Exactly! Make a thread and lets discuss the Marriage law. Why should we invite more attention to the story when she has said not to? People and the Media destroying someone's life and relationship...
                        Again, they are public figures. If they didn't want the attention they should've thought of that before becoming so.

Comment

Man you sound like my mom. Stop with the "oh it's none of our business" crap. No one's gonna listen to you. If they didn't want people to talk about them than they shouldn't have become celebrities.

Comment

Yeah the thing is she doesn't have a life or a decision thats the problem. The man owns her. Owns. She can't discuss this with her husband cause discussion leads no where at the end of the day he owns her and the law supports him to do what ever he wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Doroudi View Post
                              Haha best answer ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X