Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    I think sardar had all the opportunit in the world to progress and develop in russia. and he kinda did, he went there basically with 0 IPL experince and he made it big time in TM and in CL. just becuase it stopped doesn't mean it was a bad environment.
    He didn't. He got the same offer from NEC as Jahanbakhsh back in 2013, if he took that opportunity, and that was a golden one (definitely not money driven like his current career path) I can guarantee you he would be playing CL regularly after tearing shit apart in the Eredivisie.

He's twice as talented as Jahanbakhsh so all the big teams from top 3 leagues would be after his ass. Sardar's time is ticking away, he's not getting any younger since 23 years old is no longer considered a talent in Europe. His scoring drought and seemingly weak stamina is killing him.

I'm happy that Taha is wise and picks a Dutch team. One or two solid seasons in Eredivisie can get you to La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Premier League...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      He didn't. He got the same offer from NEC as Jahanbakhsh back in 2013, if he took that opportunity, and that was a golden one (definitely not money driven like his current career path) I can guarantee you he would be playing CL regularly after tearing shit apart in the Eredivisie.

He's twice as talented as Jahanbakhsh so all the big teams from top 3 leagues would be after his ass. Sardar's time is ticking away, he's not getting any younger since 23 years old is no longer considered a talent in Europe. His scoring drought and seemingly weak stamina is killing him.

I'm happy that Taha is wise and picks a Dutch team. One or two solid seasons in Eredivisie can get you to La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Premier League...
      No you are wrong JB made it because he made the effort. JB would make it even if he played in russia trust me and their talent is comparable to claim one of them has twice the talent is not true

Comment

I love that our young footballers are looking more and more to go to Netherlands if Taha signs with a team there that will be huge for his development. He will be a very important player for us in the next 3-4 years so it’s crucial he starts getting European experience now!!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The Dutch league is among the best leagues for young players to progress. There have been many many examples of big players who've progressed immensely in the Dutch league before joining big teams/leagues.

Ronaldo (the Brazilian) is 1 example, Zlatan is another!

Look at our own Jahanbakhsh and the player he's become, getting interests from Napoli.

I really hope Taha goes there. I wish more of our young talents do the same.

Comment

He followed PSV (@PSV) and PSV International (@psveindhoven) on Twitter ...

Comment

I think Taha is very talented and any team will be lucky to have him.
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                He followed PSV (@PSV) and PSV International (@psveindhoven) on Twitter ...

A PSV move would be dope. But any first devision team is fine!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Is this this picture you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Is this this picture you are talking about?
                    He looks like our local bum from central station.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      He looks like our local bum from central station.
                      Haha he's very "gangster" he's into tupac and so on. I'm not judging as long as he becomes a good player I'll accept whatever his tastes are.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Haha he's very "gangster" he's into tupac and so on. I'm not judging as long as he becomes a good player I'll accept whatever his tastes are.
                        well he plays like a real g and thats all that matters.

Comment

Did some research on Twitter and some PSV fans are saying that he is training with the u19 squad right now...and he’s not alone. Apparently delfi is there too

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            Did some research on Twitter and some PSV fans are saying that he is training with the u19 squad right now...and he’s not alone. Apparently delfi is there too
                            YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Comment

Delfi doesn't turn 18 until October so this can become a problem

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Delfi doesn't turn 18 until October so this can become a problem
                                not really. Its end of the season so they are probably just having him train for a couple weeks and will sign him officially when he turns 18. This would be a fantastic and the start of the something new for iranian football, young players going to top teams before the age of 20. Unprecedented. ARJ started from a really crappy team in NEC, had to play one year in second div, but these guys are already going to be in holland's best team.

Shariati, Delfi , Esmaeilzadeh (Already in gronigen), and Allahyar. The future looks bright. Allahyar is the most talented of all of them, and the most physically outstanding, which is saying something because he is still yet to turn 17 !

Comment

Working...
                                X