Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - India @ Sree Kanteerava Stadium [08.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    When they pusposely offer our NT players money no other team can, as soon as they are capped by Team Melli, just to bench them, destroy them and lower their level, it is about football. Taremi recently, and if I'm not mistaken, PAG also had gutter shotor offers.
    Missed the point!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If the boys perform the way they did against Guam, my prediction for this match is 8-1.

Comment

India has released their 23 man squad list for the Iran match:

"Squad trimmed Meanwhile, chief coach Stephen Constantine trimmed the squad for the Iran match to 23, surprisingly including midfielder Romeo James and Rowllin Borges. Goalkeeper Karanjit Singh, who played second half against Nepal last Monday, has been replaced by Gurpreet Singh Sandhu.

Squad:

Goalkeepers: Subrata Paul, Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Arindam Bhattacharya;

Defenders: Dhanapal Ganesh, Arnab Mondal, Sandesh Jhingan, Aiborlang Khongjee, Dhanachandra Singh, Narayan Das, Rino Anto, Pritam Kotal;

Midfielders: Eugenson Lyngdoh, Cavin Lobo, Sehnaj Singh, Jackichand Singh, Pronoy Halder, Francis Fernandes, CK Vineeth, Rowlin Borges, Romeo Fernandes;

Forwards: Jeje Lalpekhlua, Robin Singh, Sunil Chhetri.

http://indianexpress.com/article/spo....U8dnOInk.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          When they pusposely offer our NT players money no other team can, as soon as they are capped by Team Melli, just to bench them, destroy them and lower their level, it is about football. Taremi recently, and if I'm not mistaken, PAG also had gutter shotor offers.
          lmao, if true, then it's our own players fault for accepting the offers.

Comment

A few days ago people were worried about Guam because Iran tied Turkmenistan, but now that Iran beat Guam people here think Iran will beat India away by unrealistically huge score lines.

There's no in between over here

Comment

Strange names. Fernandes? Lobo?Rino? Why they have spnish names ?

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                Labod nanashoon Hendian, babashoon Spanish.

Comment

I wish Carlos would use Hajsafi as LM.

It sucks that Pooladi can't play for Team Melli anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                    Those are portuguese names. Southern India, Goa, was colonized by Portugal and a lot of people from Goa have Portuguese names and surnames.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      And guess who is the referee. Ammar Al-Jeneibi

Guess where he is from. Emarat
                      I hate Emiratis, they really have a thing against Iran, I remember the Iran Brazil game where the UAE ref, disallowed a perfect goal that would have put Iran AHEAD 1-0!!

NEVER trust these #$@holes!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        I hate Emiratis, they really have a thing against Iran, I remember the Iran Brazil game where the UAE ref, disallowed a perfect goal that would have put Iran AHEAD 1-0!!

NEVER trust these #$@holes!
                        That ref was not from Emarat.

Comment

Nader Shah version 2.0

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Arab or on non Arab refs my bros....

Believe me as I said before, iran will comfortably win. But not big margin. Too bad that our key players are injured and side-Lined however our handicapped team should also take care of this Indian team. Unlike Guam India has been declining . I say a 2-0 or 3-0 match. The only challenge in this group will be Turkmenistan a team that we are yet to beat even once. And of course our challenging game at Mascot Oman. If we can tie Oman in our away match we can top the group. I think we'll do the job
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I see Carlos starting Azmoun and Taremi again. Maybe one of these two will finally complete a first hattrick.

Comment

I think people are forgetting the difference between India and Guam. Guam is a team that tries to bunker and counter with big players. If you look at Indias squad on Wiki all the players in their midfield are 5'9 and below except for one of them. Their main striker is 5'6. We may take a more physical approach against India and Azmoun may find it easier in the box than he did against Guam. I think on the overall, Guams team was also more fit than the Indian one.

Comment

Working...
                                X