Clear All

Link?

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/53420...837|1840|12|en
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Iran is leading, 2-0

Comment

Shomareye 10 Aroq falafel ziyad khorde. Ghorbone shekam.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Man the Iraqi players look 25-26 years old.

Someone forgot to send them a memo that this is an under-20 tournament

Comment

CHAMPIONS OF ASIA! AFARIN BACHEHA [emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

It is everytime a pleasure to defeat iraq!

Comment

That Iraqi coach had a bit of chip on his shoulders... He looked so tense and was ready to start a fight at the end of the game. Did anyone see how he tried to attack one of our U20 players?
                  He said in his interview, our team was better than Iran, but they won! Some one got to tell this MF if your team was better, then you should have won! .. Besides it is too early for any Iraqi futsal team to fancy winning Asia.

Comment

Better than to see Iran win is to see how this MF cries.
                    Iran forever! And this filthy mf can go to jahanam.

Comment

Chill a little bit guys. We know they cheat on their ages but they are desperate. Look at their wartorn country. They need something to cheer them up and forget about constant chaos, suicide bombing and killings. I know they are usually ungrateful and jealous toward Iranians but just let them be. They want to be great and bring joy to their people. Imagine how Iranians felt during Iran vs Iraq war when 15 Arab countries were helping Iraq financially and Europeans and Soviets were supplying them with weapons. We were literary alone desperate and all western media showed our people as bunch of vile zealots (IR fanatics were but not all people). That is the feeling these poor and desperate Iraqis have now. Just be generous and cut them some slacks.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Chill a little bit guys. We know they cheat on their ages but they are desperate. Look at their wartorn country. They need something to cheer them up and forget about constant chaos, suicide bombing and killings. I know they are usually ungrateful and jealous toward Iranians but just let them be. They want to be great and bring joy to their people. Imagine how Iranians felt during Iran vs Iraq war when 15 Arab countries were helping Iraq financially and Europeans and Soviets were supplying them with weapons. We were literary alone desperate and all western media showed our people as bunch of vile zealots (IR fanatics were but not all people). That is the feeling these poor and desperate Iraqis have now. Just be generous and cut them some slacks.

My good friend, you are trying to be too kind where kindness is not really needed. This was a sporting event not a "give for peace in Iraq" Or "help Iraqi people feel good again". Their coach's behaviour was so hostile. You could see his sentiment towards Iranians. He charged at one of our players who was joyful for his victory. We have no more slack to cut for anyone and let me tell you why. If tomorrow Saudi invade Iran, all these Iraqis whom you are feeling kind towards will be joining the other side. Just like the rest of the arab world did when Saddam invaded Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          My good friend, you are trying to be too kind where kindness is not really needed. This was a sporting event not a "give for peace in Iraq" Or "help Iraqi people feel good again". Their coach's behaviour was so hostile. You could see his sentiment towards Iranians. He charged at one of our players who was joyful for his victory. We have no more slack to cut for anyone and let me tell you why. If tomorrow Saudi invade Iran, all these Iraqis whom you are feeling kind towards will be joining the other side. Just like the rest of the arab world did when Saddam invaded Iran.
                          I am not saying to lose to them so they feel great. I say we won, and we made our point. There is no point in cursing them. We are not Iraqis. We are proud Iranians sons of Cyrus the Great, so feel and act like our forefather. In peacetime we should stay strong and kind in war time if they dare to attack us we should smite them with our ultimate force.

Our forefather is Cyrus the Great the benevolent ruler that Jews called their Messiah and even our old enemies, Greeks called him as ideal ruler in Cyropaedia.

Their forefather is Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylonia. There are differences in our forefathers' behavior. Feel free to say or do whatever you want but this is why I made last comment.
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-26-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

First match of qualifiers for 2018 AFC Championship in Taiwan

FT - Iran 8:2 Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              First match of qualifiers for 2018 AFC Championship in Taiwan

FT - Iran 8:2 Afghanistan
                              Goals for Iran

Javid 3, Hassanzadeh 3, Talebi 1, Abbasi 1

Comment

Second game
                                17 October 2017
                                19:00

Iran 12–2 Tajikistan
                                Tavakoli Goal 3', 4'
                                Orouji Goal 6'
                                Alighadr Goal 17', 18', 31'
                                Javid Goal 18', 18'
                                Lotfi Goal 19'
                                Talebi Goal 30'
                                Abbasi Goal 34'
                                Hassanzadeh Goal 39'

Group B
                                Pos Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Qualification
                                1 Iran (H) 2 2 0 0 20 4 +16 6 2018 AFC Futsal Championship
                                2 Tajikistan 2 1 0 1 6 15 −9 3
                                3 Afghanistan 2 0 0 2 5 12 −7 0

Comment

Working...
                                X