Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Do not denigrate the contributions of posters here.
    What's with you and your constant negativity and angst?
    Cheghad asabi mishi. TM doesn't need anyone from Germany's 6th division, especially now we have so many good legionnaires I don't know why people still bump up threads because they found someone playing in some pub league that is at Azadegan level at best. It's degrading tbh. TM is 23rd in the world now, it isn't an import for nobodies playing in 6th tier leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Cheghad asabi mishi. TM doesn't need anyone from Germany's 6th division, especially now we have so many good legionnaires I don't know why people still bump up threads because they found someone playing in some pub league that is at Azadegan level at best. It's degrading tbh
      Who said anything about him joining TM? It is just a thread to post about random players in Europe. No one is forcing you to consume it.

Also, players have to start somewhere etc etc blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
        Who said anything about him joining TM? It is just a thread to post about random players in Europe. No one is forcing you to consume it.

Also, players have to start somewhere etc etc blah blah
        Because then people start missing actual news, for instance I only recently found out Haghighi started his first league match (from PFDC's twitter) & part of it was because other threads would constantly get bumped up unnecessarily for things like this. There's no other website out there that gives updates as well as PFDC Forums does but it can only work when threads aren't getting unnecessarily bumped or unnecessary ones made (I still remember one for Atashkadeh being made when he was at Sweden's 3rd tier).

Unless you know a very good website w/ consistently good updates like PFDC?

Comment

Dude if you want news just stick to the home page. Forums are for discussion.

Definition of forum:

noun

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Dude if you want news just stick to the home page. Forums are for discussion.
            Definition of forum:
            noun
            a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
            "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"
            The homepage doesn't cover news nearly as well as forums. It's not even a debate the forums are the best place for updates... and we can debate about our plenty of actual legionnaires, it's not like 5-6 years ago when we had only Nekounam and Shojaei in Europe. TM is thriving atm

Comment

The homepage doesn't cover news nearly as well as forums. It's not even a debate the forums are the best place for updates.
              Yes that's true but you can't just tell people to stop having discussions because it's not convenient for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Kamran looks the youngest and most promising. Whats his position?
                Striker

Comment

Because then people start missing actual news, for instance I only recently found out Haghighi started his first league match (from PFDC's twitter) & part of it was because other threads would constantly get bumped up unnecessarily for things like this. There's no other website out there that gives updates as well as PFDC Forums does but it can only work when threads aren't getting unnecessarily bumped or unnecessary ones made (I still remember one for Atashkadeh being made when he was at Sweden's 3rd tier).

Unless you know a very good website w/ consistently good updates like PFDC?
                  You click the button for page 2 and page 3, and then miss you nothing. Problem solved.

I for one, understand you, and I ready pretty much everything at PFDC and never have this problem of missing anything.

I almost want to make a Shayan Mokrami @ Kalkum Wittlaer | 2017-2018 thread to spite you. I will update it also every week.

Comment

Ahmad Reza Tayarani 17 years old

Mani Moradi 11 years old

Comment

New Discovery: 23 year old striker Maziar Namavizadeh who plays for FSV Frankfurt (Hajsafi's old team) in now the fourth tier:

- In the 2015/16 season Maziar played with Vatanspor Homburg in the German sixth tier and had an excellent record of 16 goals in 22 games

- In the 2016/17 season Maziar transferred to SV Gonsenheim in the German fifth tier where he scored 17 goals and recorded 17 assists in 33 games

- He transferred to FSV this summer and so far has scored 1 goal in 4 games

He seems like a natural goal scorer, best of luck to him, hopefully we can see him in the third division in the near future.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/maziar...spieler/383770

Comment

some other updates:

-19 year old midfielder Darius Jalinous has been on fire with Ingolstadt II, he has 2 goals in 6 games

-19 year old Jean Ghafourian moved from Viktoria Koln U19 to SC Paderborn II who play in the fifth tier, he has made 3 appearances so far in the league

-21 year old Navid Nasseri is having a decent first season in the Swedish 2nd division, he has 2 goals and 2 assists in 17 appearances

-25 year old striker William Atashkadeh is not having a good season in Swedish 2nd division, he has 2 goals and 3 assists in 14 apperanances

-24 year old midfielder Amin Nazari has 1 goal in 10 appearances in the Swedish 2nd division, his team is near the promotion zone

Comment

Quarter iranian playin for Celta Vigo B

20 year old quarter iranian guy moved from Mönchengladbach II to Celta Vigo B this summer. He holds german and spanish passport. He doesnt speak farsi but knows only a few words.

Comment

By the way im just postin this here so that IFF is aware of him. Who knows how he will develop within the next few years.

Comment

We have an Iranians in Europe Thread for posts like this man.

Comment

We should rename the Iranians in Europe thread as the "Clutching at straws thread"
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X