Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    You must be kidding! We have Ramin Rezaian and Vouria Ghafouri in RB. Both of them are great. We need a reliable sub for LB position. Mohamad Ansari from Persepolis is only good in defensive play and he has been injured recently.
    I don't see either Rezaeian or Ghafouri as players who have established themselves as consistent starters. Not a knock to either of these guys, but I think it's better when there is a clear starter and sub. Neither of the RB's has staked their claim to the position like Mohammadi has. Neither has been consistently as strong as Mohammadi has. I hope Rezaeian will emerge to that, but he is not there. The fact that aging Ghafouri has been playing over Rezaeian shows that the position is still in flux. Barring injury, or a real unexpected loss of form, Mohammadi seems to be TM's LB for the next 5 years at least. I can't say the same about Rezaeian. Hopefully he develops into that, but he's not there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      I don't see either Rezaeian or Ghafouri as players who have established themselves as consistent starters. Not a knock to either of these guys, but I think it's better when there is a clear starter and sub. Neither of the RB's has staked their claim to the position like Mohammadi has. Neither has been consistently as strong as Mohammadi has. I hope Rezaeian will emerge to that, but he is not there. The fact that aging Ghafouri has been playing over Rezaeian shows that the position is still in flux. Barring injury, or a real unexpected loss of form, Mohammadi seems to be TM's LB for the next 5 years at least. I can't say the same about Rezaeian. Hopefully he develops into that, but he's not there yet.
      I totally disagree. Rezaian has been a mighty force for NT and Ghafouri if not injured is a solid player. Milad is a warrior type and runs really fast but he is physically smaller compared to Rezaian or Ghafouri and if we are playing against strong European teams or physically strong and fast Africans he can be shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        I totally disagree. Rezaian has been a mighty force for NT and Ghafouri if not injured is a solid player. Milad is a warrior type and runs really fast but he is physically smaller compared to Rezaian or Ghafouri and if we are playing against strong European teams or physically strong and fast Africans he can be shut down.
        I doubted Rezaeian too, but after the Korea game where he made Son disappeared I changed my opinion

Comment

the name Daniel Arzani from Melbourne City FC, has been mentioned in this thread in the past, just want to let you know he has been selected in the Australia squad for the AFC U-23 Championship qualifiers in a bid to reach the 2018 AFC U-23 Championships to be held in China.

He will get a move to Europe in the next season or two, top Australian youngsters go to Europe pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
            Navid made his debut today when Syrianska entered Superettan 2017. Syrianska was up 2-1 in the 73th minute when they subbed in Nasseri, but somehow lost (!) 2-3 after 2-2 in the 78th and 2-3 in the 90th against Degerfors. Didn't see the game so don't know if he was involved in the goals, but nevertheless not a good look.
            Navid Nasseri scored again today for Syrianska against league leaders Brommapojkarna. It was a cross that took a deflection over the goalkeeper and tied the game 1-1. Syrianska eventually lost 2-1.

Comment

Anybody keeping track of 22y old Iranian-Ukrainian forward Navid Nasimi in Arsenal Kyiv?

Comment

New discovery: Daniel Gharabaghi Stuckler. He is 20 years old and has an Iranian father and European mother. He started his career at Brondby but moved to HB Koge in January, he was released recently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Stückler

Comment

Aram Abdelkarim signed with SV Straelen who play in the Oberliga (5th tier).

Comment

-Martin Zanjanchi moved to Assyriska (3rd tier) in March 2017

-Daniel Norouzi made 25 appearances in Danish 2nd tier scoring twice

-Aram Khalili is now playing in the Norweigan 3rd tier

-Jean Ghafourian transferred to Viktoria Koln U19 in winter. He made 3 appearances for them and scored once.

Comment

-Samuel Hosseini signed with Altona 93 who play in the German Regionliga (4th tier). He made 25 appearances, scored 5 goals and assisted 4 in the fifth tier last season.

-Navid Nasseri is doing well with Syrianska in the Swedish 2nd tier. So far this season he made 8 appearances and scored 2 goals.

-Arvin Shojaei has made 2 appearances in the Swedish 2nd tier so far with GAIS Goteborg

-Nima Daghestani was released by his club in the Greek 2nd tier. He made 3 appearances and assisted twice.

-18 y/o Daniel Arzani was called up to the Australia U23 NT training camp in May. He made 6 appearances for Melbourne City this season (his first professional season).

Comment

Some updates/discoveries:

-Bijan Dalvand is an 18 year old Iranian-Swiss defender who spent this season playing mainly with FC Zurich U19, and some games with FC Zurich U21. It looks like this season he will be fully promoted to the U21 league. FC Zurich plays in the Swiss Super League.

-Shayan Mokrami is a 20 year old Iranian-German midfielder who played for Kalkum Wittlaer in the German 6th tier this season. He made 22 appearances and had one assist.

-18 year old Kamran Yahyaijan got promoted from Freiburg U19 to Freiburg II for the upcoming season. He will play in the German 4th tier. He scored 9 goals in 25 games in the U19 Bundesliga last season.

Comment

We should keep an eye on Bijan Dalvand.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

-Bijan Dalvand is an 18 year old Iranian-Swiss defender who spent this season playing mainly with FC Zurich U19, and some games with FC Zurich U21. It looks like this season he will be fully promoted to the U21 league. FC Zurich plays in the Swiss Super League.

-Shayan Mokrami is a 20 year old Iranian-German midfielder who played for Kalkum Wittlaer in the German 6th tier this season. He made 22 appearances and had one assist.

-18 year old Kamran Yahyaijan got promoted from Freiburg U19 to Freiburg II for the upcoming season. He will play in the German 4th tier. He scored 9 goals in 25 games in the U19 Bundesliga last season.
                            "German 6th division"

You have a bit of time on your hands huh? lol

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

Kamran looks the youngest and most promising. Whats his position?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                                "German 6th division"

You have a bit of time on your hands huh? lol
                                Do not denigrate the contributions of posters here.

What's with you and your constant negativity and angst?

Comment

Working...
                                X