X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice goal!

Comment

sorta like the SK goal...!!
      he has such a classy, deft finishing touch.... especially with a left foot..!
      damesh garm..!! great goal

Comment

as I suspected, fans like him now. (was reading the forums). I truly think that gucci will have a different season as even the charlton fans said he was really motivated and looked like "he wanted to be there". I will be happy if he tries hard and works hard for his goals. We all know hes capable of a physical game.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/6QzT5EubFd/?tagged=cafc

https://instagram.com/p/6QxJ4pObCA/?tagged=cafc

Comment

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discus...st-match-views

Ratings:
            http://forum.charltonlife.com/discus...nham-redbridge

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

FYI, the English fans who hate Reza are similar to our very own fans. Nobody believes it, but my argument about xenophobia being rampant in Iranian fans applies to English fans as well. When their team was shit 2 years ago, I remember Gucci scoring a few goals for them. Their entire team was shit, but at the time, I remember all of the English fans picking on our very own Gucci. Not blaming the homegrown English players scoring absolutely nothing for them.

Since Gucci was foreign, those fans put him in another category in their minds than their own English born players. For them, he was either the savior or bust. Since he wasn't the savior 2 years ago, he was a bust to them. Despite not getting a huge amount of playing time, and actually being one of their okay players that season.

This behavior sounds very familiar to me. Kind of like how our fans treat any foreign born player coming to TM. Our homegrown players get passes all the time, but guys in Europe or MLS are supposed to either be the best player in TM, or bust.

We shouldn't hate on these English fans as being stupid and whatnot, because many of us are just like them. Judging a player based on a higher standard than others, because they are foreign to you.

Congrats to Gucci on his goal. Hopefully his coach gives him more chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                FYI, the English fans who hate Reza are similar to our very own fans. Nobody believes it, but my argument about xenophobia being rampant in Iranian fans applies to English fans as well. When their team was shit 2 years ago, I remember Gucci scoring a few goals for them. Their entire team was shit, but at the time, I remember all of the English fans picking on our very own Gucci. Not blaming the homegrown English players scoring absolutely nothing for them.

Since Gucci was foreign, those fans put him in another category in their minds than their own English born players. For them, he was either the savior or bust. Since he wasn't the savior 2 years ago, he was a bust to them. Despite not getting a huge amount of playing time, and actually being one of their okay players that season.

This behavior sounds very familiar to me. Kind of like how our fans treat any foreign born player coming to TM. Our homegrown players get passes all the time, but guys in Europe or MLS are supposed to either be the best player in TM, or bust.

We shouldn't hate on these English fans as being stupid and whatnot, because many of us are just like them. Judging a player based on a higher standard than others, because they are foreign to you.

Congrats to Gucci on his goal. Hopefully his coach gives him more chances.
                Without a doubt you are correct.

Comment

random quote by a fan on their forum
                  to round it off, a neat finish from the moustachioed devil, Reza.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The coach whom apparently hates reza praised him and said his goal was full of skills and that theyre happy with him but didn't confirm that he will stay this season. He said we will see when asked about rezas future
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

God bless this man for the only form of footage we have available to view gucci's goal hahaha

Comment

Guy Luzon unsure on Reza Ghoochannejhad's Charlton futureReza, Karlan [Ahearne-Grant], Tony [Watt], Simon [Makienok] and Igor [Vetokele]. We will use himhttp://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/a...rlton%20future

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          Guy Luzon unsure on Reza Ghoochannejhad's Charlton future

Wednesday, 12 August 2015 By Richard Cawley

GUY Luzon is unsure if Reza Ghoochannejhad will be part of his plans for the rest of the season despite the Charlton striker’s scoring return.

The Iranian international was loaned out for the entirety of the last campaign and the Addicks were looking to sell this summer.

But Ghoochannejhad rejoined training a couple of weeks ago and came off the bench to score Charlton’s fourth goal against Dagenham.

Luzon could not give a concrete answer when asked if he expects him to stay or move before the end of the transfer window.

We will see - we don’t know yet,” said the Addicks head coach.

“We have good strikers - Reza, Karlan [Ahearne-Grant], Tony [Watt], Simon [Makienok] and Igor [Vetokele]. We will use him.”
                          http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/a...rlton%20future
                          they wont loan him or sell him till jan, he will get more games

Comment

they already loan a guy out, i dnt think they wanan be with 3 strikers, and if one get injured, not sure how the team can cope,

Comment

He will leave. Coach and him don't like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                He will leave. Coach and him don't like each other.
                                yeah or spend 6 months with u-21 and then leave

Comment

Working...
                                X