No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALLAHO AKHBAAAR AL IRANI AL KOOOORAAAAH AL GOOAAAAAL!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes! Return of Reza is here!

Comment

Charlton fans love him now. If he doesn't score next game they will curse him.

Comment

Damn why isn't this game televised in arab channel would love to hear the commentator on al jazeera go. GOAAAAL! AL-MUNTAKHAB IRANI, SHOOF SHOOF SHOOF ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAH REDA(Reza) GHOOCHANEJAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Charlton fans love him now. If he doesn't score next game they will curse him.
          lol, so true

english fans are by enlarge very flaky ..!

i think if they give him minutes with the first choice squad he will score many more goals..!! especially considering their coach loves to press and attack all game long with 2 strikers..!!

84' Six minutes to go here. Charlton looking to play the game out comfortably

Comment

88' Reza shoots from distance, but it flies over.

Comment

Comment

Che ajab..

Comment

From charlton forum

Feed the Prince (of Iran) and he will score,
                  feed the Prince (of Iran), feed the Prince (of Iran),
                  feed the Prince (of Iran) and he will score!

Comment

highlights?

Comment

4-1 Final
                      Reza with the 4th goal
                      hopefully that will give him the encouragement to re-establish his 1st team placement in CAFC..!!
                      Another more description of the goal : seems another Left foot strike well placed..!!

cant wait to see the highlights ...

Goal!
                      Goal! Charlton Athletic 4, Dagenham and Redbridge 1. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the right to the bottom left corner. Assisted by El-Hadji Ba.

Comment

Good. He needs to win back the trust of the coach and keep on scoring. The fans will soon forget that he left them for Qatari shithole.

What I'm feeling is that he is now fully dedicated and is training hard to establish himself. Good Luck Gucci.

Comment

I bring to you! Idiot charlton fan tweeting me https://twitter.com/NickChallis92/st...04040588816384

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            I bring to you! Idiot charlton fan tweeting me https://twitter.com/NickChallis92/st...04040588816384
                            Thanks god Jahanbakhsh didn't join Brighton. English fans would've bashed JB after two games if he couldn't give an assist

Comment

fk that lil cunt..!! who gives a flying fk what he thinks.. lol
                              remind him of his display at world cup vs the semifinalists..!!
                              and the fact that he is still the sole CAFC WC goal-scorer ..!! and his goals are often a clear cut above most tap ins and lucky shots scored by other CAFC Players..!!

Comment

What a retarded fan. Hopefully Reza will prove them wrong!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X