No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlikely that it's because the coach is Israeli reza has just never been that great of a club player. But he should still move from charlton I don't see why some eredivisie/Belgian league teams wouldn't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Unlikely that it's because the coach is Israeli reza has just never been that great of a club player. But he should still move from charlton I don't see why some eredivisie/Belgian league teams wouldn't want him.
      chill charlton have many more games to go, they have a cup game on the 11th,i think he will play then

Comment

baba only a few months back he couldnt even get off the bench at freaking K8 and Gutter...! and he barely gets some minutes off the bench at TM as a result of his stupid move to ayrab football wasteland..!
        you guys expect him to start in home season opener after the way he snubbed them for arab money and after being shipped back to Parent club mostly because he already tried hard in offseaon and still couldnt find even another arab team to sign him..!!??

Like i said before; I just hope he made $ome good money last season, cause he pretty much pissed away his promissing EU football future with that dumb move to Ku8..! you think EU clubs were lining up to sign an undersized, used to be benchwarmer from K8/Gutter league..?? especially one with such a high loan fee...??

he got lucky that he still had another year left on his Charlton contract and hence a chance to prove and redeem his career and value as footballer..!! but neither Reza nor us should expect it to be a cake-walk...!!
        he isnt particularly suited to championship football to begin with and joining in Late in pre-season, he had some 4 strikers to compete with in the current CAFC squad just to make the Bench as 3rd choice..!!!

im fairly sure he will get his chance in cup games and here and there off the bench in the league matches ...!! I repeat, if he Remains positive and keep working his butt off in training then he could perhaps make an impact in those features and hopefully find himself a more suitable club in the Winter Transfer in 5-6 months..!!

even if Luzan didnt rate him, he still has little option but to use him even if sparingly, with so many games on their schedule and so few Quality Striker options @ his club disposal currently and how he likes to play attacking football with 2 strikers..!!
        If for nothing else, in order to put Reza on the shop window for the winter transfer period, they need to play him so they can find a buyer for him before his contract expires in summer and leave for free....!!

PS

besides Luzan probably being an iranian-disliking jew by default, (which is somewhat normal and should be expected ), he also seems to be a bit of an ego-maniac too..!! today in the all important home-opener, benches his First choice Striker Watt, apparently because he was fooling about and not paying attention while he was having his team-talk...!!??
        a week or so ago when Reza Surprisingly made the traveling squad to play Bolton away in their Last big preseason prep game, Reza immaturely hit the social media quickly announcing his selection for the traveling team, taking selfies on the flight...!! could well be that because of that he got snubbed by Luzan and nailed to the bench and didnt get a minute of game time..!! also Reza has a build a nasty reputation as a player who shows up well for Iran but doesnt put even half the effort in club games..!! rumor has it thats partly a reason why Luzan didnt give him any significant minutes and shipped him out of the Standard Leige as soon as he got a chance..!! that theory surely plays well to his egomaniac character..!!

Comment

i think they have to work on him, if the club wanna win away, you need to have a strong him so you can go back the primier league

Comment

is reza in the 18 men for tommorow league cup?

Comment

Article from a Charlton forum:and Reza Ghoochannejhad has a group of supporters to win over.http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2015/0...ks-younsgters/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Article from a Charlton forum:and Reza Ghoochannejhad has a group of supporters to win over.

But Tuesday is arguably more important for Charlton’s pool of youngsters who have been utilised throughout pre-season. While results were not always great, individuals impressed, and a competitive game against League Two opposition provides a wonderful chance for them to show they can provide the depth that the squad seemingly still requires."

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2015/0...ks-younsgters/
                this mean he will play?or be in 18 men?

Comment

^the article doesn't hold any weight. It is just an article written on who could possibly get some playing time in the cup match. No guarantees. I would hope Gucci gets the nod.

Comment

id guess that he will most likely make the team for this match..!! about 85% chance..!!
                    its 50/50 if he would get the starting nod..!

we wont know until few hours before kickoff tomorrow..!!

Comment

Reza's getting stronger. he uploaded a vid on Instagram benching 105kg. Impressive.

Comment

Reza on bench

CAFC starting a very strong line upagainst a semi-weak side in the Cup
                        a lot of late signees getting their feet wet in this match

CHARLTON | Pope, Charles-Cook, Bauer, Sarr, Fox, Ceballos, Ba, Jackson (c), Bergdich, Watt, Ahearne-Grant #cafc

SUBS | Mitov, Lennon, Holmes-Dennis, Cousins, Gudmundsson, Makienok, Ghoochannejhad

they have a horrid history of getting knocked outa Cup competition early, perhaps this time around they wanna change that trend..!!?

Comment

guys please post a link if you have one

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Reza's getting stronger. he uploaded a vid on Instagram benching 105kg. Impressive.
                            yea like 1 rep and video conveniently times out...!! lol

i'd rather he dropped 50lbs from that and gave me 12 reps ..! then he may actually been doing some proper strengthening..!!

ps

disappointed he didnt get the starting nod today..!! lets hope Ad.Grant who started ahead of him, has another off day upfront as in the Sat. match and Reza comes in for him in soon, i'd like to see him playing with Watt..!!
                            although chances are he will replace Watt, hopefully early in 2nd half after they have a semi comfortable lead..?? Watt is quality but lacks fitness and stamina and he is needed for big league fixtures coming up fast and furious...!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              guys please post a link if you have one
                              this is freaking English Championship for you..!! legitimately the best/most competitive 2nd league in all of EU, yet hardly ever any TV coverage of their games..!! (but chances of Cup games getting televised is much higher than league, although in the later rounds of the cup than this early rounds..!)
                              this sever lack of TV coverage is annoying as FKKKKK for away fans...!!

im fairly certain the TV blackouts are because of $$s..!! EPL has the rich tv contracts and want$ the TV limelight, especially on weekends when both EPL and championship have their league games..!
                              and Championship clubs use TV blackouts to force their fans to attend matches and increase gate proceeds..!

we will see some short highlights afterwards though..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                yea like 1 rep and video conveniently times out...!! lol

i'd rather he dropped 50lbs from that and gave me 12 reps ..! then he may actually been doing some proper strengthening..!!
                                Haha yeah true, but still 105kg is still impressive, didn't expect that much from him, considering how small he looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X