X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    when does the transfer window close? i thought it was end of August
    yea, think you are right..!!
    but as far as getting on with your playing squad before regular season start, ( this Saturday) Luzan wants to add two more players, per his interview today, he wants a winger and a CD who can play RB as well..!! and may be another back up GK..!
    and im pretty sure the earlier mentioned striker who is on his way out of the club is indeed Piggot..!!?

i have a feeling Reza will be given a decent amount of sub minutes early in this season,(putting him in shop window, so to say..!!) in hopes of offloading him in the Winter Transfer market for a chuck of change, before his contract expires the following summer..!!???

it would be massive if he can at least make the bench for the season opener this Saturday..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea, think you are right..!!
      but as far as getting on with your playing squad before regular season start, ( this Saturday) Luzan wants to add two more players, per his interview today, he wants a winger and a CD who can play RB as well..!! and may be another back up GK..!
      and im pretty sure the earlier mentioned striker who is on his way out of the club is indeed Piggot..!!?

i have a feeling Reza will be given a decent amount of sub minutes early in this season,(putting him in shop window, so to say..!!) in hopes of offloading him in the Winter Transfer market for a chuck of change, before his contract expires the following summer..!!???

it would be massive if he can at least make the bench for the season opener this Saturday..!!
      maybe but if he can perform and score and assist, then it will be good for both charlton and him as they can either sell him higher,or they get promoted

Comment

i think he can play, since they have a game on the 8th for the championship against qpr and 11th august first round of league cup, play against Dagenham & Redbridge, i have a feeling the coach will use reza

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Charlton or Peru?

Comment

I wish the best for Gucci this season and hopefully the effect of Qatari league will wear off by more practice. Let us see what he can offer to TM and Charlton this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              I wish the best for Gucci this season and hopefully the effect of Qatari league will wear off by more practice. Let us see what he can offer to TM and Charlton this year.
              his been training hard, i saw in one of charlton forums about reza, his hitting weights hard

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                his been training hard, i saw in one of charlton forums about reza, his hitting weights hard
                Good to hear that.

Comment

Maybe he should help Sardar in that department as well.

He could only improve with adding physicality to his game, since he is a striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Maybe he should help Sardar in that department as well.

He could only improve with adding physicality to his game, since he is a striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    well sardar has speed, he has strenght, plus holding the ball is not bad, and scoring on chances when others cant

Comment

well sardar has speed, he has strenght, plus holding the ball is not bad, and scoring on chances when others cant
                      You can't teach someone to hustle. It has to be in you. If Gucci works hard and fide himself in a better situation with TM and IF Azmoun has hustle in him, he will look to improve to out do Gucci. If he doesn't care about his status. Then he is not the guy we need. Friendly competition is very healthy. Guys have to constantly have to prove themselves for that top spot. This is the only way to grow as a team.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        You can't teach someone to hustle. It has to be in you. If Gucci works hard and fide himself in a better situation with TM and IF Azmoun has hustle in him, he will look to improve to out do Gucci. If he doesn't care about his status. Then he is not the guy we need. Friendly competition is very healthy. Guys have to constantly have to prove themselves for that top spot. This is the only way to grow as a team.
                        friendly competition only come when player go better club, when azmoun is in the last team in russia,and reza play in england, i am sure england is better than russia

Comment

Not necessarily, Does Clint Dempsey need to find a better club than Seattle to prove he is the top striker for his nation?
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Not necessarily, Does Clint Dempsey need to find a better club than Seattle to prove he is the top striker for his nation?
                            No, but he needs to find a better club if the United States are actually going to do something international wise...

That goes for Michael Bradley and everyone who left Europe before their prime.

Our legionaires are fighting to stay in Europe. That gives Iran an edge over the United State, who can't even win the damn Gold Cup as a host nation....
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

lol last team in russia is rubin kazan at the moment

Comment

Let's see if he can score more than one goal this time, and how he'll perform for TM next month

Comment

Working...
                                X