Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial
      video of the first half goal in the game report, dont know how to post it here by itself

you can see Reza moving well in the box, shaking his markers and making himself clearly available for the pull back pass..!
      off course his competition for the striker position KAG decides to shoot on goal from narrow angle himself instead and scores..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial
        video of the first half goal in the game report, dont know how to post it here by itself

you can see Reza moving well in the box, shaking his markers and making himself clearly available for the pull back pass..!
        off course his competition for the striker position KAG decides to shoot on goal from narrow angle himself instead and scores..!!
        saw the video ,reza was in a good position, if the guy was not greedy he could have passed, but is good he is playing he need to stay sharp

Comment

Hopefully his good game inspires him to keep improving, we want to see you starting Reza
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Charlton just sold defender Rhoys Wiggins, and as a result, his #16 jersey became vacant and has now been given to Reza.

Comment

Something must have happened that Reza suddenly wants to fight for his spot in Charlton? Could it be his bad form for Team Melli? Pretty sure it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Something must have happened that Reza suddenly wants to fight for his spot in Charlton? Could it be his bad form for Team Melli? Pretty sure it is.
                true, for most part..!!
                i think the bigger reason is his overall career as a professional footballer..!!
                his Marketability has taken a huge hit as a result of chasing money in ayrab leagues and loosing his starting spot in CQ's 1forward system of play and off course he is on his last season of his current contract and he has to step up his club performance big time, if he is to have any hopes of getting snatched up by another semi-decent EU club..!!

fking Ayrabs completely destroyed his career by Benching him most of the time on top of that and as a result completely drain him of his confidence which was sky-high after a successful WC display..!!

he is and likely will be for the rest of this season in a very tough situation @ CAFC, he will likely get snubbed by the coach and teammates and jeered and ridiculed by many still unhappy fans, but his only way out of it is to Remain POSITIVE and Work his butt off ..!!
                or give up early, pout and react, get benched for the rest of the season and then good luck finding even an Iranian club to sign him..!!

Comment

true, for most part..!!
                  i think the bigger reason is his overall career as a professional footballer..!!
                  his Marketability has taken a huge hit as a result of chasing money in ayrab leagues and loosing his starting spot in CQ's 1forward system of play and off course he is on his last season of his current contract and he has to step up his club performance big time, if he is to have any hopes of getting snatched up by another semi-decent EU club..!!

fking Ayrabs completely destroyed his career by Benching him most of the time on top of that and as a result completely drain him of his confidence which was sky-high after a successful WC display..!!

he is and likely will be for the rest of this season in a very tough situation @ CAFC, he will likely get snubbed by the coach and teammates and jeered and ridiculed by many still unhappy fans, but his only way out of it is to Remain POSITIVE and Work his butt off ..!!
                  or give up early, pout and react, get benched for the rest of the season and then good luck finding even an Iranian club to sign him..!!
                  dont be negtive, they need to score and 4 strikers mean he has a chance,plus if one of them get injured his chances get better

Comment

their coach is a big fan of attacking football and often plays with 2 strikers, between league and cup games there is 50+matches and with the high physicality of Championship football and the likely injuries and occasional knocks to starters, there should be plenty of chances for him to feature and hopefully make an impact...!!
                    i honestly think he will bang in a few goals before Winter transfer season, if afforded 30+ minutes with the first team from time to time and he approaches his game with same intensity as he does for TM..!!

Comment

their coach is a big fan of attacking football and often plays with 2 strikers, between league and cup games there is 50+matches and with the high physicality of Championship football and the likely injuries and occasional knocks to starters, there should be plenty of chances for him to feature and hopefully make an impact...!!
                      i honestly think he will bang in a few goals before Winter transfer season, if afforded 30+ minutes with the first team from time to time and he approaches his game with same intensity as he does for TM..!!
                      he look sick in the new jersey hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        he look sick in the new jersey hehe
                        yea, i like that Away kit with the diagonal-stripe, made famous by Peru..!!
                        btw
                        Luzon not expecting any more big names to leave but striker faces exit

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/1...er_faces_exit/

another good news, looks like 5th choice striker Piggott on his way out of CAFC on loan..!!
                        only few more days remain in transfer window and apparently CAFC are keen to bring in couple of more late signings..!!
                        i think they are already set on the striker position, but most their fans dont rate Reza much and because of injury to their first choice striker Vetokele, want reinforcement in that position..!!
                        to me it seems, they badly lack back-up cover in RB, CB and RWing position and perhaps another Keeper until first choice keeper recovers from shoulder surgery..!!

Comment

yea, i like that Away kit with the diagonal-stripe, made famous by Peru..!!
                          btw
                          Luzon not expecting any more big names to leave but striker faces exit

another good news, looks like 5th choice striker Piggott on his way out of CAFC on loan..!!
                          only few more days remain in transfer window and apparently CAFC are keen to bring in couple of more late signings..!!
                          i think they are already set on the striker position, but most their fans dont rate Reza much and because of injury to their first choice striker Vetokele, want reinforcement in that position..!!
                          to me it seems, they badly lack back-up cover in RB, CB and RWing position and perhaps another Keeper until first choice keeper recovers from shoulder surgery..!!
                          when does the transfer window close? i thought it was end of August

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            when does the transfer window close? i thought it was end of August
                            1st september by i think 6pm

Comment

Reza most likely staying:
                              http://forum.charltonlife.com/discus...6/is-reza-back
                              https://twitter.com/gh_reza

Typo in article, either Wiggins or Pigott leaving. Guessing it's Pigott from the dialogue:

Should mean more playing time for Ghoochannejhad if Pigott leaves.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Reza most likely staying:
                                http://forum.charltonlife.com/discus...6/is-reza-back

Typo in article, either Wiggins or Pigott leaving. Guessing it's Pigott from the dialogue:

Should mean more playing time for Ghoochannejhad if Pigott leaves.
                                you saw reza lifting weights must be he is training hard to impress which is great

Comment

Working...
                                X