Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padesha View Post
    Since that you cant read well. Some dutch fans call him like that, so what the shit you talking about? I know jahanbakhsh is not arabic
    well, those dutch fans are pretty ignorant and need to study up on the difference of culture.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      well, those dutch fans are pretty ignorant and need to study up on the difference of culture.
      Most of them are ignorant.

Comment

I understand you but the dutch fans really dont give a F**** about Iran and they call all the blackhair people or turkish or arabic
        I leave in Holland about 20 years and know that things.

Comment

I understand you but the dutch fans really dont give a F**** about Iran and they call all the blackhair people or turkish or arabic
          That's unfortunate.....

Comment

That's unfortunate.....
            I know... but we know better

Comment

That's funny, when me and another member of PFDC (bijbij is his name) went on our way home after the AZ - Bilbao game last week, few Dutch guys randomly shouted ''Iran nuclear bomb'' towards us, and they thought we didn't heard them. We were civilised enough to ignore them but there are really some bunch of racists out of there. We were the only one looking Iranian there, and it was easy for them to pick us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                That's funny, when me and another member of PFDC (bijbij is his name) went on our way home after the AZ - Bilbao game last week, few Dutch guys randomly shouted ''Iran nuclear bomb'' towards us, and they thought we didn't heard them. We were civilised enough to ignore them but there are really some bunch of racists out of there. We were the only one looking Iranian there, and it was easy for them to pick us.

well Kiarash be happy that they call you that and not a arabic or turkish or even osama bin laden or even a terrorist because they do. And even when you try to explain they laugh at you and say it's all the same in our eyes

Comment

Nothing unusual that a player struggles with muscle injuries when returning from a longer injury break. Relax.

Comment

Alireza will join the TM camp tomorrow night

http://90tv.ir/news/157968/%D8%B3%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

AZ vs Twente ended 3-1, goals 1 by Hupperts 2 by Janssen

Comment

Alireza will join the TM camp tomorrow night

http://90tv.ir/news/157968/%D8%B3%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                        Looks like his injurie was just an excuse to join TM camp

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

I dont understand. Why the hell would he be called up to TM if he's injured.
                          His career with AZ is going to be summed up with injuries and International duty with Iran it seems

Comment

Maybe he is going to TM because he is NOT injured?

He probably won't get many minutes, but he will most likely receive more attention from TM doctors and trainers to get him into shape.

National teams and clubs talk to each other. CQ didn't just not communicate at all with AZ staff and bring Jahanbakhsh into the team. Guaranteed that both sides have spoken and both club and national team think its better for him to be with TM right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              Looks like his injurie was just an excuse to join TM camp
                              i don think so, he will get more treatment, he is not that injured, he can train, or they will let him play like a training then he play this thursday

Comment

well Kiarash be happy that they call you that and not a arabic or turkish or even osama bin laden or even a terrorist because they do. And even when you try to explain they laugh at you and say it's all the same in our eyes
                                You can point at them and spit out some famous crazy white figures such as George W Bush, Stalin, Himmler, some fag names or so and laugh at them you can even use some guys like Zapata or Hugo Chavez names and when they want to explain just laugh and say you see them all the same! Turn the table around and let them have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X