Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I am sorry I disagree with it, playing with Rubin (even as substitute) in one of the most respectable league of the world scoring there at his age + in Europa league is worth more that what most of TM squad for WC14 has achieved.
    At least being a substitute in WC14 was more than justified. And we needed much more all our forces without calculation in WC, in front of the world, not in meaningless friendlies against SK, Iraq or even asian cup after. I don't think Azmun would have been more ridiculous than Ansarifard when the latter was subbed in against Bosnia (nothing except a fight with a bosnian)
    Please answer to my whole post and don’t only pick up few sentences here & there.

Let me repeat the main points, even though I am not sure if we should continue the discussion here, because you are denying every fact just to blindly stick to your opinion. Even when Azmoun himself admits he was not ready you claim he is forced to say that. Even when a teammate confirms there was a huge difference between the Azmoun before and after WC you ignore it. All facts underline that Azmoun was not ready for the pressure to play for the national team in the WORLD CUP - even in the Asian cup months later, despite more experience; he had huge problems to deal with the tension.

We have seen it way too many times how our youngster got burned out due to adding too much pressure on them. It’s not like Azmoun was going to score a hattrick vs Bosnia, at best he might have had a minimal positive impact on the team. It really paid off to let him focus on his club, one of the main reasons why he was able to flourish so well.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Berdyev: "I won't let Azmoun go to Stoke"

http://rsport.ru/football/20151230/887607131.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

oi berdyev, pedar sookhteh

Comment

Azmoun used to cramp the f out midgame so how the hell he was supposed to save our ass against the likes of Bosnia, Argentina and Nigeria?!
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            Azmoun used to cramp the f out midgame so how the hell he was supposed to save our ass against the likes of Bosnia, Argentina and Nigeria?!
            As a sub? That first chance that Reza had, I'm sure that Sardar had finished that. No to mention that second chance Reza had.

Comment

I am sure if Azmoun wanted to he can still go, the choice would be up to him not his coach. But I doubt he even really wants to go, he said in his interview a while back that he wants to stay in Russia as the WC is coming there in 2018..
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                As a sub? That first chance that Reza had, I'm sure that Sardar had finished that. No to mention that second chance Reza had.

For the love of football come on guys, really?! The discussion is getting ridiculous now, sorry. We need valid arguments, not random wild guesses about random individual scenes.
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

^ it seems we disagree with you PK jan.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    ^ it seems we disagree with you PK jan.
                    Bro. I thought we at least could have a good discussion. I presented some clear facts, but they either got ignored or were denied for no real reason. At the end for sure nobody can fully predicted what would have happened with Azmoun in the squad, but they way things looked at that time (and after WC) almost everything was against including him in he squad and therefore CQ's decision was totally justified. Expected some good counter-arguments from your side, but only got random emotional assumptions.
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      I am sure if Azmoun wanted to he can still go, the choice would be up to him not his coach. But I doubt he even really wants to go, he said in his interview a while back that he wants to stay in Russia as the WC is coming there in 2018..
                      I don't know why he loves Russia so much. I know he is comfortable there, but he needs to move to a better league.

Even if he doesn't go in January, he will definitely leave at the end of the season when his contract expires so I'm not too bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        I don't know why he loves Russia so much. I know he is comfortable there, but he needs to move to a better league.

Even if he doesn't go in January, he will definitely leave at the end of the season when his contract expires so I'm not too bothered.
                        Why else? There's girls there like no tomorrow

Comment

as long as we're talking hypotheticals, if your example had Ansarifard instead of Reza, I would say yes, Sardar would have a higher chance of finishing those. However, you are talking about RGN who is arguably one of the most opportunistic goal scorers we've ever had and who always shows up for the big games.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

That's just a random guess you take. Maybe he would have finished,maybe not. Who knows?! Won't help the discussion either way.
                            Let's move on and see how he performs in the future.
                            With our whole federation and clowns in charge i am still amazed that we qualified and performed respectable.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Posted on Rostov's Instagram They congratulated him for Norooz, even though it's way too early

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9JTxLwp...en-by=fcrostov

Comment

Posted on Rostov's Instagram They congratulated him for Norooz, even though it's way too early

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9JTxLwp...en-by=fcrostov

Comment

Working...
                                X