Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016 - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 2224

Thread: Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

  1. #41
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    04041374's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,166
    Thanks
    1,073
    Thanked 15,860 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Rep Power
    19922833


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    It seems that Sardar is back in Iran..the question: what is he doing at all?

  2. #42
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    khodam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,695
    Thanks
    2,589
    Thanked 3,413 Times in 1,742 Posts
    Rep Power
    16926777
    May be he is the secret weapon Perspolis has been talking about. But seriously, isn't there a FIFA rule that penalizes players for breaking club contract? At a minimum, SA is showing very poor business sense by just ignoring his club duties. Well may be this is the norm in Russia!

  3. #43
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ali Doust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,483
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,083 Posts
    Rep Power
    3265962
    Professionalism speaks louder than just skills (talent) If I were running a club I would not want a guy like Sardar playing for me despite all his talent.

  4. #44
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KeonKish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sinaloa
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,438
    Thanks
    69,064
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 4,347 Posts
    Rep Power
    16380690
    sardar is making a big issue, he should just report back to rubin. Rinat Beledentinov was not being mean or unfair to him, he just had like 4 strikers to cycle, lol. Rubin is going to play european games if im not mistaken.

    Good move for Ezatollahi he will now be playing in a much better league, this dude wasnt even in segunda and people are mad that he moved to a competative top flight.

    Ezatollahi Kanga and Gatcan/ kalachev would be a good midfield
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:


  6. #45
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    YeCheesi Tala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    1,230
    Thanked 980 Times in 399 Posts
    Rep Power
    3047302
    What the hell is wrong with SA. He has his life basically made out for him and he is fvcking it up. Most of us have to deal with bs everyday in hopes of making as much money as this kid will make in 10 years if he keeps his head straight.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

  7. #46
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ghermez Agha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10,496
    Thanks
    10,799
    Thanked 10,668 Times in 4,304 Posts
    Rep Power
    37253296
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    sardar is making a big issue, he should just report back to rubin. Rinat Beledentinov was not being mean or unfair to him, he just had like 4 strikers to cycle, lol. Rubin is going to play european games if im not mistaken.

    Good move for Ezatollahi he will now be playing in a much better league, this dude wasnt even in segunda and people are mad that he moved to a competative top flight.

    Ezatollahi Kanga and Gatcan/ kalachev would be a good midfield
    Can you really disagree with those who are against the move though? They're just thinking long term....you can't actually tell me going to Rostov will benefit him in the long run rather than staying owned by Atlético and being loaned out to other teams as opposed to sold. This was really a once in a blue moon type of opportunity to have an Iranian at such a big club.

    I'm not against the move and I'm not for it....it has it's pros and cons. Short term it'll do him good but Idt we shouldn't be in a rush to need him in a top division sometime so soon. He's 18 years old after all.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali


    "I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

  8. #47
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PSGman#19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    7,934
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 5,862 Times in 2,541 Posts
    Rep Power
    6074826
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Can you really disagree with those who are against the move though? They're just thinking long term....you can't actually tell me going to Rostov will benefit him in the long run rather than staying owned by Atlético and being loaned out to other teams as opposed to sold. This was really a once in a blue moon type of opportunity to have an Iranian at such a big club.

    I'm not against the move and I'm not for it....it has it's pros and cons. Short term it'll do him good but Idt we shouldn't be in a rush to need him in a top division sometime so soon. He's 18 years old after all.....
    +1
    And the worst part is this transfer is a sort of partybazy with rostov and his friend azmun and babz berdyev. Rostov took him because of azmun like osasuna did with ansarifard. If their friends werent there, rostov and osasuna wouldnt know who is ezza and ansarifard

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    formerly known as heinzeronaldinhoPSG

  9. #48
    persepolisfan
    Guest
    Azmoun=ultimate koskhol

  10. #49
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Team Melli Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,139
    Thanks
    7,452
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Rep Power
    17471021
    Ezatolahi gave up on a 4 year deal with Atletico for Rostov? A loan deal would've been better

  11. #50
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    pdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,964
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 502 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Ezatolahi gave up on a 4 year deal with Atletico for Rostov? A loan deal would've been better
    A loan deal wouldn't have got him the 2 times more money that he is getting now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 91.72 Kb. compressed to 82.30 Kb. by saving 9.41 Kb. (10.26%)]