Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016 - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    It seems that Sardar is back in Iran..the question: what is he doing at all?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,072 Times in 1,590 Posts
    May be he is the secret weapon Perspolis has been talking about. But seriously, isn't there a FIFA rule that penalizes players for breaking club contract? At a minimum, SA is showing very poor business sense by just ignoring his club duties. Well may be this is the norm in Russia!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 995 Posts
    Professionalism speaks louder than just skills (talent) If I were running a club I would not want a guy like Sardar playing for me despite all his talent.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,213 Times in 4,116 Posts
    sardar is making a big issue, he should just report back to rubin. Rinat Beledentinov was not being mean or unfair to him, he just had like 4 strikers to cycle, lol. Rubin is going to play european games if im not mistaken.

Good move for Ezatollahi he will now be playing in a much better league, this dude wasnt even in segunda and people are mad that he moved to a competative top flight.

Ezatollahi Kanga and Gatcan/ kalachev would be a good midfield

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    What the hell is wrong with SA. He has his life basically made out for him and he is fvcking it up. Most of us have to deal with bs everyday in hopes of making as much money as this kid will make in 10 years if he keeps his head straight.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,740 Times in 3,964 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    sardar is making a big issue, he should just report back to rubin. Rinat Beledentinov was not being mean or unfair to him, he just had like 4 strikers to cycle, lol. Rubin is going to play european games if im not mistaken.

Good move for Ezatollahi he will now be playing in a much better league, this dude wasnt even in segunda and people are mad that he moved to a competative top flight.

Ezatollahi Kanga and Gatcan/ kalachev would be a good midfield
    Can you really disagree with those who are against the move though? They're just thinking long term....you can't actually tell me going to Rostov will benefit him in the long run rather than staying owned by Atlético and being loaned out to other teams as opposed to sold. This was really a once in a blue moon type of opportunity to have an Iranian at such a big club.

I'm not against the move and I'm not for it....it has it's pros and cons. Short term it'll do him good but Idt we shouldn't be in a rush to need him in a top division sometime so soon. He's 18 years old after all.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,988 Times in 2,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Can you really disagree with those who are against the move though? They're just thinking long term....you can't actually tell me going to Rostov will benefit him in the long run rather than staying owned by Atlético and being loaned out to other teams as opposed to sold. This was really a once in a blue moon type of opportunity to have an Iranian at such a big club.

I'm not against the move and I'm not for it....it has it's pros and cons. Short term it'll do him good but Idt we shouldn't be in a rush to need him in a top division sometime so soon. He's 18 years old after all.....
    +1
    And the worst part is this transfer is a sort of partybazy with rostov and his friend azmun and babz berdyev. Rostov took him because of azmun like osasuna did with ansarifard. If their friends werent there, rostov and osasuna wouldnt know who is ezza and ansarifard

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

formerly known as heinzeronaldinhoPSG

persepolisfan
    Azmoun=ultimate koskhol

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,142 Times in 1,738 Posts
    Ezatolahi gave up on a 4 year deal with Atletico for Rostov? A loan deal would've been better

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 501 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Ezatolahi gave up on a 4 year deal with Atletico for Rostov? A loan deal would've been better
    A loan deal wouldn't have got him the 2 times more money that he is getting now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.