Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    wow their final game is against Terek. Imagine if Terek prevents them from winning the title.

Lets hope not!
    Imagine Milad scoring the winning goal that prevents Rostov from winning the league

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Bro - the coach starts him every game for a reason. On the best team in Russia. Others here made good arguments against your arguments, but seriously, Russia is a very difficult league to score in. Just super defensive and physical.
      Solid arguments? I give you and others some stats, is up to you(or them) to get the point or not. I am not going to waste my time try to convince everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        We will have 2-3 players at least from this current TM, Azmoun and JB included, that will be playing in the top 3 leagues in the world at their peak most likely. If we are patient and lower our star expectations for our great talented 21-22 years old players we will actually see the result in few years
        Well said. We can agree on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Well said. We can agree on this.
          This is a historic moment..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Imagine Milad scoring the winning goal that prevents Rostov from winning the league
            haha. Lets hope he stays on the bench then, or better yet scores an own goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              This is a historic moment..
              Did hell freeze over? Haha jk. But I truly can appreciate his positivity. Some of this forum has been so negative lately, it's truly sad. I 100% have the same vision for these players as Z Joon. People are entitled to their opinions, but why so much doom and gloom? Our team and league are looking promising. We have options that I don't think we've ever had at almost every position. What is with all the fighting and general sadness around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Did hell freeze over? Haha jk. But I truly can appreciate his positivity. Some of this forum has been so negative lately, it's truly sad. I 100% have the same vision for these players as Z Joon. People are entitled to their opinions, but why so much doom and gloom? Our team and league are looking promising. We have options that I don't think we've ever had at almost every position. What is with all the fighting and general sadness around here?
                Yeah some people are way too negative around here, we have so many young talented players, a lot of them in Europe too, yet people keep complaining. I feel like if they followed Iranian football a few years ago when we were terrible and only had Masoud and Nekounam at Osasuna they'd kill themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Yeah some people are way too negative around here, we have so many young talented players, a lot of them in Europe too, yet people keep complaining. I feel like if they followed Iranian football a few years ago when we were terrible and only had Masoud and Nekounam at Osasuna they'd kill themselves.
                  Some people are just never happy. Even if we won the world cup, they'd find something to complain about.

It boggles my mind that I can come to PFDC after Taremi had 1 TM game where he didn't shine and people were saying here he isn't TM material. How Ghafouri had a couple of bad performances and people were already writing him off in favor of Rezaeian. Then Rezaeian had a rough patch, and people were saying he isn't TM material.

It's truly frustrating, because it shows how impatient some of us can be. Let's stop bickering and picking at specific players. If a guy has truly lost form for a prolonged period, like Haddadifar had a while back, and Shojaei seems to, it's okay to suggest that they not be included anymore. When a guy has just been brought into TM and has played a handful of caps and has 1-2 less than stellar performances, how about we give them some time before we write them off as "not TM material?"

If Sardar isn't the Striker of TM's future (which I actually can't believe I read someone post here recently) then I really cannot fathom who will be. The guy has played amazingly for TM and has scored now against CSKA and Zenit. People can have their opinions, but maybe try to cool it with the reactionary behavior. Even the best players can have a string of 5 bad games.

Recently, Messi had gone 6 games without scoring a goal. Is he done? Should Barca move on from him? Sardar will get there, and he always tries hard. Let's support him, Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi, Mohammadi, etc. With our support and without constant scrutiny and negativity surrounding them, maybe they can avoid the Iranian hype/hate train that almost derailed Ansarifard's career.

Comment

Azmoun ham ba CSKA va ham ba Zenit amalkarde khobi neshon dade, in neshondahandeye ine ke roberooye teamhaaye khoobe Roosie kam nemiyare.

Damesh garm, be har haal omidvaram saale ayande bere ye lige dige bazi kone ke baa sabke baaziash bihstar joor bashe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Azmoun's rating on FIFA 16 has been upgraded to 67

http://sofifa.com/player/213955

Comment

FYI, just some stats for those who would like to know about why Sardar is being outscored this season by Poloz.

Poloz has been on Rostov since 2012, and played 100 games. He is also 24 years old.

Sardar is 21, and has only played 57 club matches in his career. Do you guys think that by the time Sardar is 24 and has played over 100 club matches that his statistics may be higher than they are now? There are so many intangibles that people aren't keeping in mind about Sardar and Jahanbakhsh. These kids have sooooo much upside. That Janssen guy on AZ will be a good player, don't get me wrong, but that doesn't mean anything in regards to Jahanbakhsh. Alireza returned from injury, and didn't really get a great chance to mesh with his teammates this season. Most players would be left on the bench after returning from such a long injury. Especially on a fairly decent team like AZ.

Jahanbakhsh was immediately brought into the main team upon his return from injury, and low and behold, they improved dramatically in the table standings after his return.

Scoring goals is great and all, but when our players are on teams that are doing well, why do we discount our players of seemingly having no involvement? Yes, the statistics may not be there, and they may have both had a handful of off games (who in professional football doesn't?), but overall, through their games this season, if you watched, these players worked hard, and provided many intangible strengths to their respective teams. Sometimes making the passes that lead to a dangerous attack, and just generally pressuring the other team's defense allows your teammates to score.

Football is a team sport and these guys are both on teams doing well, and I will be damned if just because they aren't the stat leaders that means they haven't been crucial pieces for their teams. Don't think about the numbers so much, think about the intangibles. Any respectable scout will do this. If you look purely at stats, that has in many instances proven faulty. Players with intangible skills that impact team chemistry and performance are often more important than the goal poacher who can have 1 season with 25 goals and another with 5. We have seen many European starlets have this career trajectory of scoring a lot one season, getting picked up, and then being a waste of a roster spot.

Hopefully some people throwing out stats to downplay these two guys will read this and really think about it.

Comment

Both Azmoun and ARJ are game-in-game-out starting on some of the best teams in very competitive leagues, yet our in-house football coaches are saying they are under-performing. If their starting every game does not say much to these in-house coaches, what will? Both are on very, very good teams. Their coaches have immense faith in them and know they are very important, that's why they start them.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 04-24-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

i hope they can win the league in Russia. it will go a long way in helping both Azmoun and Eza to move to better teams and gain experience
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              That is a bit childish comment, don't you think?
                              No one said Sardar is nothing special, at least i didn't BUT i did and still criticize him because i know he has potential to do better and in his 3rd season in Russian league i was expecting him to do more.
                              Is all good to say Russian league is a defensive league but in same defensive league:
                              -There are two players who scored 14 goals.
                              -There are 5 players who scored 10 or more.
                              -There are 11 players who scored between 7 to 10.
                              I don't think it was a lot to ask a striker in Azmoun Caliber to score between 7 to 10 goals in his 3rd season, specially when you see there are 11 players who achieved such a thing and we don't talk about any top 4 or 5 European League here.
                              Those who complain about his number of goals need to calm down. Scoring goals isn't necessarily the most important role for a forward in modern football. Look at Okazaki of Leicester City. His number isn't that impressive (6 goals in 35 games) but Ranieri always puts him in the starting 11 because of his workrate and effectiveness. Most of the press about LC has been Vardy and Mahrez, and to a lesser extent Kante but Okazaki is one of the unsung factors in their success this season.

Comment

Rostov's coach for TM. He would for sure do it for the money we are giving CQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X