No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time Rostov played Zenit , they lost 3-0. Makes the win even more sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Lmao, Azmoun was being criticized last week people saying he has done nothing special, I bet now everyone will talk about how he is the future star of world football
      Well done Azmoun!
      That is a bit childish comment, don't you think?
      No one said Sardar is nothing special, at least i didn't BUT i did and still criticize him because i know he has potential to do better and in his 3rd season in Russian league i was expecting him to do more.
      Is all good to say Russian league is a defensive league but in same defensive league:
      -There are two players who scored 14 goals.
      -There are 5 players who scored 10 or more.
      -There are 11 players who scored between 7 to 10.
      I don't think it was a lot to ask a striker in Azmoun Caliber to score between 7 to 10 goals in his 3rd season, specially when you see there are 11 players who achieved such a thing and we don't talk about any top 4 or 5 European League here.

Comment

They are for sure for real, they beat CSKA 2-0 and now Zenit 3-0, two of biggest and rich Russian teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          No one said Sardar is nothing special, at least i didn't BUT i did and still criticize him because i know he has potential to do better and in his 3rd season in Russian league i was expecting him to do more.
          Is all good to say Russian league is a defensive league but in same defensive league:
          I don't think it was asking a lot from a striker in Azmoun Caliber to score between 7 to 10 goals in his 3rd season, specially when you see there are 11 players who achieved such a thing and we don't talk about any top 4 or 5 European League here.
          He's not playing for CSKA or Zenit but for Rostov..

Comment

I don't think it was asking a lot from a striker in Azmoun Caliber to score between 7 to 10 goals in his 3rd season, specially when you see there are 11 players who achieved such a thing and we don't talk about any top 4 or 5 European League here.
            Keep in mind you need to look at his minutes played, not caps. Sure with some luck he could have scored a couple more goals. But azmoun has not played 1800+ minutes like those players. He is around 800-900 minutes. He will just barely break 1000 this season. I don't expect 10 goals from azmoun until he plays a minimum of 1500 mins a season.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Eyval, damet garm pesar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                He's not playing for CSKA or Zenit but for Rostov..
                -Promes 14 goals play for Spartak Moscow.
                -Smolov 14 goals play for Krasnodar.
                - Lutsenko 9 goals play for Mordovya.
                - Niasse 8 goals play for Lokomotiv.
                -Rybus 8 goals play for Terek.
                -Mamaev 8 goals play for Krasnodar.
                -Samedov 8 goals play for Lokomotiv.
                -Devic 7 goals play for Kazan.
                -Boli 7 goals play for Anzhi.
                -Poloz 7 goals play for Rostov
                and the list goes on and on and on..

Comment

If Rostov wins 3 more games, i think secure the Champions League Spot.

Comment

-Promes 14 goals play for Spartak Moscow.
                    -Smolov 14 goals play for Krasnodar.
                    - Lutsenko 9 goals play for Mordovya.
                    - Niasse 8 goals play for Lokomotiv.
                    -Rybus 8 goals play for Terek.
                    -Mamaev 8 goals play for Krasnodar.
                    -Samedov 8 goals play for Lokomotiv.
                    -Devic 7 goals play for Kazan.
                    -Boli 7 goals play for Anzhi.
                    -Poloz 7 goals play for Rostov
                    and the list goes on and on and on..
                    Poloz scored 7 goals for Rostov (of which 3 were penalties BTW) but he also played more than 1800 min so far this season. Also CSKA and Zenit were just examples, my point was that Azmoun is playing for Rostov which plays ugly/weird defensive football (I mean generally) so he obviously won't get much chance to score in a game, in comparison to the players you mentioned

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        Poloz scored 7 goals for Rostov (of which 3 were penalties BTW) but he also played more than 1800 min so far this season. Also CSKA and Zenit were just examples, my point was that Azmoun is playing for Rostov which plays ugly/weird defensive football (I mean generally) so he obviously won't get much chance to score in a game, in comparison to the players you mentioned
                        As you see in this list there are some players from some mediocre teams like Anzhi and Mordovya, this is just just excuse.
                        All said i am not bashing the guy and i strongly believe if he continue improving and have right football people around him he will be a good replacement for Ali Daei and this is some big words. I usually don't get excited that easy over an Iranian player but i think both him and Jahanbakhsh have great potential.

Comment

Comment

We will have 2-3 players at least from this current TM, Azmoun and JB included, that will be playing in the top 3 leagues in the world at their peak most likely. If we are patient and lower our star expectations for our great talented 21-22 years old players we will actually see the result in few years

Comment

As you see in this list there are some players from some mediocre teams like Anzhi and Mordovya, this is just just excuse.
                              All said i am not bashing the guy and i strongly believe if he continue improving and have right football people around him he will be a good replacement for Ali Daei and this is some big words. I usually don't get excited that easy over an Iranian player but i think both him and Jahanbakhsh have great potential.
                              Bro - the coach starts him every game for a reason. On the best team in Russia. Others here made good arguments against your arguments, but seriously, Russia is a very difficult league to score in. Just super defensive and physical.

Comment

wow their final game is against Terek. Imagine if Terek prevents them from winning the title.

Lets hope not!

Comment

Working...
                                X