No announcement yet.

Taha Zareei @ Leixões S.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not impressed. Hopefully he'll improve. Credit for him going to Europe and trying to establish himself. Best of luck!

Comment

Leixoes have managed to stay in the league.

Comment

Everybody seemed to miss this. Taha made his second appearance on 30 April 2016 against Famalicao and kept a clean sheet, as the match ended 0-0. 2 league matches, 2 clean sheets, not bad!

http://soccerway.com/players/taha-zareei/410692/

Comment

Well done Taha!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Looking at his transfermarket page it looks like he is moving to a team below the 2nd division in Portugal called Gafanha in December 2016.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/taha-zar...spieler/311064

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...to_de_Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
              Looking at his transfermarket page it looks like he is moving to a team below the 2nd division in Portugal called Gafanha in December 2016.
              http://www.transfermarkt.de/taha-zar...spieler/311064
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...to_de_Portugal
              Damn, the club is so bad that it even doesn't have an own Wikipedia page...

And why is Zareei moving to one club from another every season?

He's 21 already and now goes to the third division of Portugal, I guess we can say he isn't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Damn, the club is so bad that it even doesn't have an own Wikipedia page...

And why is Zareei moving to one club from another every season?

He's 21 already and now goes to the third division of Portugal, I guess we can say he isn't good enough.
                I don't know if it's legit.
                I'll ask him If It's true, haven't seen him post anything about it.
                sigpic

Comment

He says that he still has a contract with Leixoes and maybe will get loaned out (Gafanha is intrested) for more playing time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    He says that he still has a contract with Leixoes and maybe will get loaned out (Gafanha is intrested) for more playing time.
                    That seems pretty fair. He needs to get playing time. I wouldn't abandon Zareei's thread yet… After all, he's only 21 years old, and for a GK, thats like being a 18 year old midfielder/striker… GK usually grow much more as they age.

Comment

For some reason I do not think Taha is at Leixoes anymore.

He isn't on their website or wiki
                      http://www.leixoessc.pt/index.php?pageId=72

Comment

Taha Zareei @ Leixões S.C. | 2015 - 2016

We heard all these promises of him being transferred to Sporting, he never went there at all, he ended up at a 3rd division team even and then at Leixoes he never got playing time. The entire situation is just strange and smelly for a GK who is alleged to be "better" than Beiranvand. I think, we were being lied to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          We heard all these promises of him being transferred to Sporting, he never went there at all, he ended up at a 3rd division team even and then at Leixoes he never got playing time. The entire situation is just strange and smelly for a GK who is alleged to be "better" than Beiranvand. I think, we were being lied to.
                          My brother, Taha ask me help again, is not his fault, his new agent is director of this club, if you look the performance of Taha vs FC Porto B, you will get that is a big favor from Taha to join a club like Gafanha. Even Rui Patrício tell me that he have a lot of talent, Jorge Jesus(one of the best coach of the World) said that Alireza Haghighi is not better than Taha!
                          He still have time to improve, but I give him everthing before in Sporting U18, B team and Leixões time. If I not have more contract with him... I need to focus in players that have contract with me

Comment

I no longer believe anything I hear about him. There is only so much hope and faith we can have in him. Until he makes a significant move or stops regressing for years on end he is not worth following.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              I no longer believe anything I hear about him. There is only so much hope and faith we can have in him. Until he makes a significant move or stops regressing for years on end he is not worth following.
                              He do a post in Facebook in portuguese, talking very bad. about his new agent. Of course I will not want him back, if he do that with this guy will do also to a new agent. I do my best, he really have talent, but he do a big mistake to leave Segunda Liga

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                                He do a post in Facebook in portuguese, talking very bad. about his new agent. Of course I will not want him back, if he do that with this guy will do also to a new agent. I do my best, he really have talent, but he do a big mistake to leave Segunda Liga
                                If he is so talented then how come the big teams do not want him? Or at least a crap team in top division.

Comment

Working...
                                X