Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
    PERSEPOLIS WINS THIS CUP - Stats support this

Any team can lose after 21 undefeated sheet! It happened at the worst time. In fact, not only PP has not been inconsistent, it has been the most consistent among the top teams. 5 games record (4 W 1 L); Both SSs have dropped many points in the last 5; therefore if we look at the stats and if PP continues the same style, we will win this ...
    If I compare with the situation in 2008, we are in a better situation right now. Back then we choked at home against Bargh Shiraz and thought it's over. But fortunately, we've won the remaining games against Saba and Sepahan to become champions. Everything is possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      This team is too inconsistent. However they are consistently bad in the same spots - defense and goalkeeping.
      I don't know how many points we've lost to this.
      We had it in our own hands and now its up to "amma o agar".
      Nokhodi jaan,

I don't think this team is inconsistent, IMHO if anything, this team is the most consistent GPL team this season. I would say the defense and especially our goaltending is the most feeble part of the team which has caused disappointment pretty much on a constant basis. That first goal was the biggest farce of a conceded goal, WTH Sosha?

Ramin Rezaeiyan's absence was definitely felt in the team. his quick back and forth runs assisting both offense and defense was dearly missed.

It sucks, because now our championship is hardly in our own hands, unless we keep high scoring in our remaining games. Esteghlal seems to have been taking best use of their momentum and scoring some critical goals in their last 2 matches. Es Kh also had a convincing win today.

Only our goal aggregation puts us on the 3rd. place, many thanks to our shaky defense and goalkeepers, otherwise our scored goals are quite decent.

Today's loss really disappointed me, Naft played smart and their counters were implemented flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        If I compare with the situation in 2008, we are in a better situation right now. Back then we choked at home against Bargh Shiraz and thought it's over. But fortunately, we've won the remaining games against Saba and Sepahan to become champions. Everything is possible...
        Keep in mind back in 2008 FIFA punished us by deducting 6 points, yet we managed to claim the trophy. That same year if I am not mistaken 3 points were deducted from Sepahan as well.

Comment

I have a feeling TS for whatever reason cannot hold Esteghlal to even a draw and they will lose. Saba is my only hope to put a fierce fight against the Blues, and possibly beating them. Our chances really got dimmed with today's result.

I wish we would have at least lost the game 1-0, the 2-0 loss may cost us the championship on the last day due to goal aggregation. But again let's stay positive and hope for the best!

Comment

No one to blame but ourselves. We had our chances today and just could not finish. Naft on the other hand two chances and scored on both.
            sigpic

Comment

We got this still. But damn this is going to the final minutes like last season to determine the winner
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                No one to blame but ourselves. We had our chances today and just could not finish. Naft on the other hand two chances and scored on both.
                Several players tried to play sexy football instead of getting the ball into the goal. What they hell, with gheechee bar gardon.

I also do not like people such as Mansourian being happy for another team instead of Nafat.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

We neither played a smart game today, nor did we give good effort. although all naft did was defend with 11 men, we had no reason to push forward so much. Bengston for an offensive midfielder didn't make sense to me. It would have been better if bengston came in for Alipour.

we probably lost the championship today.

Comment

As disappointing as the result yesterday was we still have to support the team. If they win the next 2 games at least they give themselves a chance (no matter how small).

Comment

Why people say we have lost the championship idk, Tractor will take points away from ss next week, and we can never be sure about esteghlal kh and their results. We just need to focus on our game and win.

Comment

Meydavoodi and jalali

Hi guys..

I see lot of pictures of majid jalali and meydavoodi..

What was the Story in the Last Game estegh4 and saipa?

Again Mafia bazi? Can anyone explain please?

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                          Hi guys..

I see lot of pictures of majid jalali and meydavoodi..

What was the Story in the Last Game estegh4 and saipa?

Again Mafia bazi? Can anyone explain please?
                          Meydavoodi basically acts like he still plays for Esteghlal. He suspiciously misses every goal scoring opportunity against them and in the past has put his head in sorrow when SS missed a chance to score against his team.

Disgusting unprofessional behaviour that can only happen in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Meydavoodi basically acts like he still plays for Esteghlal. He suspiciously misses every goal scoring opportunity against them and in the past has put his head in sorrow when SS missed a chance to score against his team.

And when he played against Perspolis in the last season, he showed the "4" towards the Perspolis fans and got into a fight with Gabriel.

Comment

Thanks..what a shame really ridiculous this Kind of acting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

Disgusting but not surprising.
                                Just watch Teraktor play like garbage against Esteghlal as well.
                                GN wants to move there next season along with a whole bunch of the players who won't be sarbaz anymore (Khalilzadeh, Rafeiei, Rahmani...).
                                I really hope I'm wrong about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X