Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the highlights...

While I'm sure it was "fun", it was a disappointment. Aside from the low spectator count, the pitch not looking great, the unprofessional treatment of the players in the airport, I am overly disappointed with the performance of the "Iran Star" team. Almost everyone seemed out of shape, and it seemed like no one communicated with each other because hostility and attitude. Personally I was excited to see Abedzadeh in the goal once again, but he had no agility whatsoever. I remember Abedzadeh for his amazing dives, his superhuman reflexes and overall towering figure in the goal. The first two goals he didn't even react, third goal he just flopped there. I understand his age, and that he had a stroke back in 2001, maybe he should've sat this one out.

Comment

Do you think the stars will have a good memory of their stay in Iran?

If not, it would be a good oppotunity waste as we need desperatly some good connection like with Michel salgado. I would be important for future transfers or friendlies or else.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Do you think the stars will have a good memory of their stay in Iran?

If not, it would be a good oppotunity waste as we need desperatly some good connection like with Michel salgado. I would be important for future transfers or friendlies or else.
        They were totally satisfed and ready to come to Iran for a second time. Plus they praised the atmosphere

Some posts from Figo and Cannavaro

https://www.facebook.com/luisfigooff...1300892995074/
        https://www.facebook.com/cannavaroof...803506/?type=1

Comment

The stars chose to come to Iran for this charity match.

I am sure they enjoyed their time, and I think the amount of spectators was satisfactory. If this match was held anywhere in Europe, it would not have attracted anywhere close to the amount we saw today.

I am pretty confident that the event turned out well. Let's not forget the positive feedback we always get from foreigners who visited Iran.

Comment

What's wrong with global media not mentionning or writing one sentence about this match?

Comment

What's wrong with global media not mentionning or writing one sentence about this match?
              As mentioned before the game: IRAN and POSITIVE NEWS don't match up for western media

Comment

The least we can do is to go on Facebook and Like the pics and videos Figo and Cannavaro have shared, you know, spreading the word somehow ourselves

Comment

Comments and words from players of both teams after the match!

https://youtu.be/k_ORx-V-fS4

Comment

Good charity event, I hope they managed to raise a good amount of money for MS patients.

Comment

I think its great to hold games like these and for the most part I think the event was a success. It would have been ideal if there was one superstar like Zidane or Ronaldo there.

Comment

I have just read one article about this game on AS.com, spanish website
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

whole room taking selfies with the world legends http://90tv.ir/video/141850/%D9%84%D...AF%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

bazi khoobi bood, hall daad
                            especially nime avalesh..!!

a few seemingly legit goals from both sides were called off..!!
                            first 15-20 minutes we were actually the better team..! khaste shodan beesharia badesh yek,do ta gola kiri khordim..!!

Comment

Any highlights links?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                Any highlights links?
                                Footballitarin.com always has highlights dadash
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X