• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

davari is playing

Comment

From Wolfsburg's Instagram story

Comment

they played 4x25min.. arminia subbed out the whole team after 50min. clean sheet for davari (game ended 1:1)

Comment

Great news for Davari, Arminia Bielefeld hired a new coach and he has announced Daniel as the new no.1 keeper:

"Saibene makes Davari the new number 1

The debut of Bielefeld's new coach, Jeff Saibene, is on Saturday (1 pm, LIVE! At kicker.de). Arminia is a guest of the Würzburger Kickers. "I feel great anticipation and no pressure," explains the 48-year-old coach. The Luxembourger has already set a goal keeper: Daniel Davari is the new number 1."

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...-nummer-1.html

"Daniel Davari is in the goal, we have decided in consultation with the goalkeeper, he has done well last time. " This means that Stamm-Keeper Wolfgang Hesl, who has not been allowed to play since two games, is not back from the start."

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...nferenz-231897

"Daniel Davaris long way to the number one of Arminia Bielefeld - "I felt alone"

Bielefeld (WB) is on target. More than a year and a half Daniel Davari had to wait for his chance. The 29-year-old has now been at Arminia Bielefeld for two second league games. And also under the new coach Jeff Saibene the four-time Iranian national players will not leave his place any more.

"It was a long time, for me it was a very hard time. The situation was not easy because I had played regularly three years before, "Davari recalls. He always believed in himself. "That was not the case with others. I felt alone, my private environment helped me. "

Davari came from Zurich in 2015

In 2015 Davari changed from Grashopper Zurich to the DSC. He should be an open race with Wolfgang Hesl, the latter won the duel and was the number one among all coaches (Norbert Meier, Rüdiger Rehm, Jürgen Kramny and Interimstrainer Carsten Rump). 

Until March 12, 2017. Kramny stood with his back to the wall and exchanged before the game at 1. FC Nuremberg the goalkeeper. Davari did well, but Arminia lost 1-0 and Kramny was dismissed two days later."

http://www.westfalen-blatt.de/DSC/27...llein-gefuehlt

Comment

Davari back in the game! Hopefully he can avoid relegation with his team.

Comment

If Davari can improve him game, I don't see the harm in inviting him again

Comment

I remember when Daniel used to play for Mainz and he would text me and ask me if I knew anyone with connections to Team Melli haha good times. He's always had a fascination with his dad's home country, very likeable dude

Comment

I hope his horrible run of bad luck has come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    massive lol here:
                    carlos isn't a monster, if a player has a legitimate excuse, like the birth of their daughter/son, he obviously won't hold it against the player, this is not comparable to what all of the other
                    players who aren't invited anymore did.
                    secondly, davari rejected his first call up to TM to focus on promotion with his club, yet he was invited again.

I swear some of our members here just love to create negativity and hashieh for no reason.
                    true, it was a UAE camp in the run-up to Kuwait friendly and he communicated that absence ahead of time with CQ..! it hinted Just a Bit of Apathy but Carlos looked over that incident and brought him back in..! then there was this weeklong Camp i think in Portugal? where he received an invite for, and he refused to join the camp, because his child was born FEW DAYS (or like a week?) EARLIER ..!
                    sure, his absence from future call ups is all speculations from then....!!But
                    Im fairly certain Carlos took exception to that relatively lame excuse for his 2nd Absence, especially in light of dannyboy's more legitimate earlier UAE Camp one..!! & In light of the fact that TM Was far more desperate in need of talent in GKeeping position THEN than its been since..!
                    It is also worthy of mention that, it was indeed the rumor of Daniel's Initial TM invite by carlos that sent that wanker Rahmati(the undisputed #1 GK, @ that time) over the edge with naaz-kardani & bachenaneh drama which ultimately resulted in his permanent expulsion from TM which left a big gap in GK and open the way for anyone to claim it...!
                    so CQ risked A LOT by inviting Dannyboy and had to endure tremendous pressure from his usual Domestic Nemesis for expulsion of Rahmati. Compounded by the Fact that Daniel's Debut and limited features in CQ TM wasnt anything to brag nor to write home about..!
                    AND add to all of that, the Fact that it took a while for Dannyboy's club career to start spinning down the spiral and there were other legitimate occasions where Carlos coulda called him back up, and probably should have considering our then obvious shortage of legitimate quality for that position BUT HE DIDNT GET ANOTHER CALL UP EVER AGAIN..!

Comment

Very good that he's getting a confidence boost by the new coach. Remember that goalies can usually play longer than other players, so he can still have a long career ahead of him and maybe even in TM. Either way, he was very supportive of Alireza Haghighi who came out of nowhere to become our first choice goalkeeper in the World Cup, when many thought it would be Davari.

Comment

Davari started in net today as expected. Arminia drew 1-1 away to Wuzburger kickers:

"Elia Soriano was next to go close, and he produced a forgettable finish from a very promising position as his curling effort slipped past Daniel Davari's upright."

Goals: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5g...1-04-2017_news

Comment

Bielefeld won 2-1 just now, Davari started.

Seems the #1 job is his for the moment, good for him.

Comment

Seems like every 4 years Davari becomes beast mode...wonder why
                            Hope this continues though. He is technically are most decorated legionnaire gk
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Have a feeling we might see him in TM again.

Comment

"TO CONQUER CONQUEST! DAVARI WANTS A "FIRE" ON THE SQUARE

Arminia's new number one between the posts: Daniel Davari (29).

Bielefeld - In the round table, the DSC Arminia is clearly ahead of the Fortuna from Düsseldorf, but from the last 30 games, the Rhinelanders won 14 times as the winner. Coach Jeff Saibene speaks of a duel at the top of the pitch ( TAG24 ) before kick-off (5.30 pm ).

With a look back on the fortunate draw in Würzburg, Keeper Daniel Davari is more passionate about the new start-up video : "No one can deny that he wants too little." I think, as a team, we have to show more will on the pitch. "

Also, interior defending champion Brian Behrendt knows exactly what is important in the relegation battle now: "Passion, bite, the attitude to the whole situation, must be simply in every head there."

An "important factor in this phase" was also the fans who were not satisfied with the way the point was won in Würzburg. Especially in a floodlighting game, which is still a "special kick", the team around the 25-year-old needs support from the ranks.

Daniel Davari, who has been given the privilege of Wolfgang Hesl, also emphasizes the importance of the fans. "And if you get the mood a bit on the pitch, as well as from the spectators, as it was in the last home games, it can also spark a fire on the pitch."

Fortuna coach Friedhelm Funkel is also aware of the floodlight atmosphere: "We know what we are expecting, it will be a fight over 90 minutes, the Arminia is especially at home in front of its excellent audience running and fighting . ""

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fus...ehrendt-232978

Goals: Arminia Bielefeld 2:1 Fortuna Dusseldorf:

Comment

Working...
                                X