No announcement yet.

FIFA In Ruins After Police Raid!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As corrupt as Fifa and Blatter are, with FBI and US authorities intereferring things will only get worse at the end.
    That's the way the do it, they present themselves as saiviors just to change everything to their favours and make it worse. As if a prince of Jordan is willing to take away a world cup from Qatar

It's because of Russia guys.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...fa-corruption/

National teams should boycott Qatar WC. I hadn't heard that so far there has been over 1200 workers who have died building stadiums in Qatar on the way to work this morning, they were talking about it ON TSN radio.How workers passports are been taken away and any foreign reporter reporting any of these news were getting arrested by Qatar officials.It sounded like they were talking about IR. I came home and googled it and found this interesting article about the bust today and the Qatari WC.Honestly WC is to be played in the summer time not in November, what a joke.

Comment

FIFA was always corrupt ever since that rat Blatter came in. He is behind all of this, I truly believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
          http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...fa-corruption/

National teams should boycott Qatar WC. I hadn't heard that so far there has been over 1200 workers who have died building stadiums in Qatar on the way to work this morning, they were talking about it ON TSN radio.How workers passports are been taken away and any foreign reporter reporting any of these news were getting arrested by Qatar officials.It sounded like they were talking about IR. I came home and googled it and found this interesting article about the bust today and the Qatari WC.Honestly WC is to be played in the summer time not in November, what a joke.
          In the wake of all of this UEFA has already mentioned that they might completely break away from FIFA.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
            It's obvious that Blatter has the biggest support from African and Asian federations. In Europe prince of Jordan has the biggest support
            I think the aftermath of all of this is for Blatter to be stripped from his position and a third yet to be announced candidate stepping up. Someone who has had a reputable history in the game and who has sweated it off on the field (Figo, Beckenbauer, Zidane, etc.).
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Best news of the month. Anyone who gets bribes like that should be hanged from testicles.

Comment

It is so reassuring to see that it's not just IFF and AFC that are corrupt...

Football and most, if not all, professionally staged sports are rife with corruption. Big business, sponsorships, and corporate greed rules sport where it can. Elsewhere, it's just simple human greed.
                STOP THE RACISM ON PDFC
                Racism = Brain Dead Ignorance

Comment

Uefa will not boycott tomorrow but vote for Prince Ali. Platini said Blatter was my friend and now I feel disgusted and I told him that he has to leave his spot

Comment

Platini said Blatter was my friend and now I feel disgusted
                    Awwww, bichareh Platini

Comment

Platini said Blatter was my friend and now I feel disgusted and I told him that he has to leave his spot
                      If you're there Iman joon, can you ask him which one made him more disgusted, Blatter or missing this penalty?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        If you're there Iman joon, can you ask him which one made him more disgusted, Blatter or missing this penalty?!

Yes Im there right now and no, I won't ask that question LOL

Comment

IFF should have arranged a meeting between the 6 members of CAFF. 6 votes is still 6 votes.

A world cup in Qatar is no good for Iran. Our fans would be impeded, the ArAr Gulf would be plastered everywhere.We would not be allowed to qualify since there is a chance we get grouped with Qatar(seeding) and destroy them.

USA has a lot of faults but when trouble befalls them hagheshoono migiran. This is why I love Australia in AFC. Arab teams complain about them being there because they cant pull any BS with them around because they know theyll get called out on it.

Comment

only the world's most corrupt sports organization holds an election when half the people with voting power are in jail

FIFA announced that presidential elections will take place on Friday and a Re-Vote for the 2018 and 2022 WC venues will not happen.

http://nesn.com/2015/05/usa-soccer-c...-cup-of-fraud/

I think they are delusional
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              IFF should have arranged a meeting between the 6 members of CAFF. 6 votes is still 6 votes.

A world cup in Qatar is no good for Iran. Our fans would be impeded, the ArAr Gulf would be plastered everywhere.We would not be allowed to qualify since there is a chance we get grouped with Qatar(seeding) and destroy them.

USA has a lot of faults but when trouble befalls them hagheshoono migiran. This is why I love Australia in AFC. Arab teams complain about them being there because they cant pull any BS with them around because they know theyll get called out on it.
                              Not really, we are close to Qatar, we won't have to travel a long distance, we know the atmosphere in Qatar and will have a full stadium every game. I think a world cup in Qatar suits Iran. The reason we are against it is the corruption and inhumane conditions of the workforce.

Comment

The fallout from yesterday's events continue. This is potentially HUGE because in a world of Corporatism, money is the only thing that talks loud and clear (click the link to read the article). And it's nice to see social-media driving those corporate decisions:

Visa threatens to ditch FIFA as sponsor dismay mounts

Comment

Working...
                                X