Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    all the people that have been indicated are from latin america
    That is where Blatter gets half of his support from, in all elections. This will hurt Sep Blatter position and help his Arab rival.

Although Blatter is corrupted but his demise means domination of Fifa and AFC with Arabs. As you know Bin Hammam was head of AFC and was extremely anti Iranian. After he made Qatar the host of 2022 WC by his lobbying and handing Qatari money left and right, Bin Hammam went against Blatter in Fifa election and only then his corruption case surfaced and he was banned from football associations.

What did happen in AFC after Bin Hammam removal? A while his corrupted assistance Jilong was the head and finally another Arab took over. AFC is an Arab dominated organization. Now they are going after Sep. US and Arab brothers have different goals but joint forces to achieve their goals. US to put pressure on Russia and provide the documents, Arab brothers to take over another big organization while keeping their WC. Blatter or another European manager like Platini or German Kaiser taking over Fifa is the best possible event for football and Iran, but Europeans are pretty mad at Blatter at the moment so he may fall.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      Sepp Blatter, president of FIFA since 1998, was not charged, though the soccer officials who were indicted might present prosecutors with information that is damaging to Mr. Blatter.

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      That's what I'm hoping will happen.
      yeeeup..!! unless those arrested so far, make Reduced Sentence/Clemency deals with prosecutors by fingering Blatter, nothing much will come about from this fiasco in terms of the next 2 WC Cancelations/Re-allocation..!!

im guessing by now Blatter has a team of lawyers at work trying to get to those arrested and offer them Hush-money, in access of what the US prosecutors are offering ..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        im guessing by now Blatter has a team of lawyers at work trying to get to those arrested and offer them Hush-money, in access of what the US prosecutors are offering ..??
        Some of these guys are pretty rich though so I don't know how much money Sepp needs to offer them to do longer jail sentences and be Germain and Tyrone's little bitches!

Comment

http://twitter.com/PaulK1966/status/...008256/photo/1
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

My favorite line in the article, "Qatar, a tiny desert country with NO domestic tradition of soccer..."
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Seppi when the raid started...

As they took away his VP...

His future reaction in court...

When they strip him off the FIFA presidency...

Comment

Who is price ali? Don't tell me he is from Qatar?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                  Who is price ali? Don't tell me he is from Qatar?
                  Prince Ali bin Hussein of Jordan
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

about time something is done. But i hope they get rid of Qatar instead of Russia...wtf? this world is seriously fukked up that it has to go this far to even get rid of something so obvious

Comment

If any country should be concerned about loosing the right to host the FIFA WC it should be Qatar. The qualification rounds for Russia 2018 are already underway, while there is still plenty of time for another country to begin preperations for the 2022 WC. Just saying!
                      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

On the news they did mention an official being charged with accepting bribes from a Qatari businessman so I don't think they're necessarily going to give Qatar a pass. The reason Qatari officials haven't been indicted yet probably has to do with the fact that they didn't have to personally give or receive bribes to get the WC. All they had to do was channel money from their wealthy citizens to certain officials. But once it's proven that bribes were involved with awarding either or both of those World Cups then a strong case exists for a re-vote.

The thing with corruption is the more people get away with it, the more brazen they become and soon they overreach. It was a major miscalculation on their part to screw US out of the world cup. They let greed overrule their common sense.

Comment

Ain't nothing going to change. Im sure other fifa big shots and fifa as a whole will claim plausible deniability and this corruption scandal goes away again for a bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
                            If any country should be concerned about loosing the right to host the FIFA WC it should be Qatar. The qualification rounds for Russia 2018 are already underway, while there is still plenty of time for another country to begin preperations for the 2022 WC. Just saying!
                            I think both countries have something to worry about. The 2018 world cup is still 3 years away. Nations like England and America only need about a year of preparations to host major tournaments.

Comment

Sweden and Ireland will vote against blatter

Sweden also wants Russia WC to be in England, and to make a new pick for 2022

Comment

I am afraid that Qatar will not give up WC 2022, they will sellout Sepp Blatter and throw everyone under the bus and even sale their mother to keep WC 2022. for them this is more than the football it is their "pan-arab" bullshit and they want to flex muscles in the region.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X