Another questionable act by tractor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Azaris run the country, the government, the economy, the intelligence apparatus, ... they run the country and have disproportionately high amounts of funds sent to their areas through all their MPs, cabinet ministers and the like. Azerbaijane sharghi, gharbi, ardabil and other azari majority provinces are not considered manateghe mahroom by any means and never have been.
    I can't believe that some would be so porroo to deny this.
    Absolutely incorrect.

The government is run by mullahs or supporters of the IR which are predominantly Persian.
    Again Khamenei being the leader has nothing to do with ethnicity.
    And if you look at the cabinet including Rouhani you will see that majority are Persian or from Tehran.
    Rouhani: Semnan
    Zarif: Tehran
    Interior (FAzli): Shirvan, Khorasan
    Culture(JAnati): Ghom
    and ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Iran
    Help yourself if you don't believe me.

Ordinary Azeris are suffering along with rest of Iran, but even more because there is a Persian bias that has been going on for a century. It needs to stop.

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
    ?!?!
    Um, what? (did I catch on to that right???....)
    Who said that the Germans or the French were ever Aryans in the first place? Doesn't Iran itself mean 'land of the Aryans'? The word Iranian itself is the modern equivalent of Aryan. More correctly, it is the Germans and Hitler who had been misusing our term to further the Nazi agenda of the superior blond-haired, blue-eyed race. The word 'Aryan' by no means is referring to either the French or Germans. It existed long before the Pahlavi dynasty (regardless of the propaganda it was used for), and is definitely not a false term.
    But yes, Iran is definitely multi-ethnic, and does not equal Persian. Of course. To disagree would be ridiculous.
    Who said? Lots of people wrongly assume that. It is nothing new.
    Hitler misused the term but Aryan was refereed to European people even before Hitler came to power. But we are not related to them. We are middle eastern. DNA researchs proves these and a little common sense also does so.

The term land of aryan, is 99% propoganda. Iran belongs to people of Iran who live right now and that's it. We have to cut the BS.

Comment

All of Iran has problem. Kerman is a Persian city and it's awful, it's one of the poorest places in all of Iran. Same with Yazd and so many other places. Tabriz, Ardebil, is doing a million times better than Kerman. I don't see anyone talking about those cities.

Just because tehran, the capital is doing good, a multi-ethnic city, that's a sign of Persian bias? come on guys. we are all suffering the same under the mullahcracy

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
        There is everything wrong with saying "dorood bar azarbayejan." But there is everything wrong with "yashashin azarbayejan." Yashashin is a turkish work, with turkish roots from a turkish language which has absolutely no place in Iran, Azarbayejan or otherwise. They can either revert back to superior iranian dialect or move to turkey or azarbayejan. I'm sick of IR placating these people cause khamenei is turkish...
        Haji, you seem a bit confused. There is a big difference between being turkish and azari. I think you should make some research on all this before making such comments.
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
          Hitler misused the term but Aryan was refereed to European people even before Hitler came to power. But we are not related to them. We are middle eastern. DNA researchs proves these and a little common sense also does so.

The term land of aryan, is 99% propoganda. Iran belongs to people of Iran who live right now and that's it. We have to cut the BS.
          Yes, I understand your point. Iran belongs to the Iranians, forget about this whole Aryan notion as it is being promoted now. But then as I said before, Iranian (not Persian) is the modern equivalent of Aryan. And Iranzamin literally means 'Land of the Aryans', like it or not, this is supported as the most historically plausible meaning.
          However, the term Aryan was never meant to refer to Europeans in the first place, it was only adopted to include the rest of Indo-Europeans. Fine, Iranians are Middle Eastern, not related to Europeans. If I'm not mistaken, are you speaking about Aryan in the sense that the term has been distorted to represent a genetically superior race related to/of Europeans?? In that case I agree that it is BS. It merely serves to highlight the bizarre propensity of some Iranians towards the perverted notion of so-called Aryan/European (as the term is being falsely propagated) superiority which has somehow been instilled in them - although there is nothing to distinguish these so-called "Aryans" as higher calibre from the rest of the human race. If what you mean is that the term Aryan shouldn't be used to degrade others and as a classification of dominance, then I agree. However, this cannot deter anyone from using the word in its correct sense.
          I never denied that Iranians are Middle Eastern (common knowledge and a bit of geography...). What I found slightly alarming about the post was the fact that you called Aryan a false term 'coined by the Pahlavi dynasty'. It is not false, to label it so is wrong.
          Would be appreciated if you could clarify your meaning next time, because there are dumb people like me around who lack the intellect to decipher the sense in which you're using certain words (or mocking them for that matter) from a vague post.
          Last edited by persianpopinjay; 05-12-2015, 06:24 PM. Reason: added
          Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

If you know Iran you know that most developments are in the central parts and the peripheries are under developed. There is a big gap between Tehran and other provinces. These places are called "manateghe Mahroom". Azeris are discriminated both economically and culturally along with other ethnic minorities in Iran. Let's have a fact sheet before I go on:
            1. Azeris don't seek for your apology and sympathy, They seek to be valued as distinct ethnic group with its own culture and history.
            2. Khamenei has nothing to do with Azeris. This is a common mistake. He was raised in Mashhad, and entered the Shia network of Mulas which is its own world.
            3. I mocked that term because it is false. The whole Arian thing is a false term coined by Pahlavi dynasty to create a nationalistic identity. We along with the rest of the middle east are very mixed group of people and we are much closer to Iraqis than Germans or the French.
            4. Persian is not the language that Azeris spoke, they spoke the Azeri language which was part of the Iranic family of languages which is now extinct. That does not mean Persian is Azeri, or is the language that they spoke.
            I believe for our beloved country to succeed it should respect all of its ethnic groups and stop being so Persian-centric. It should allow every region to control its own education and affairs to some extent. Persian should still be the main language of the country but Turkish, Kurdish Arabic and etc should be officially recognized. I mocked the term because there are lots of people from Tehran who think Tehran means Iran and their Persian is some sort of sacred language that all the others should be so fluent in.
            This bagh bagh that you are so annoyed of is a reality, which is caused by suppression which has occurred in Iran for more than 100 years.
            It shall not stop, ethnic groups are going to be loud and are going to claim their presence. If you're a real Iranian you should come with terms, Iran is multi-ethnic, and Iran is not equal to Persian.
            Absolutely incorrect.

The government is run by mullahs or supporters of the IR which are predominantly Persian.
            And if you look at the cabinet including Rouhani you will see that majority are Persian or from Tehran.
            and ...

Ordinary Azeris are suffering along with rest of Iran, but even more because there is a Persian bias that has been going on for a century. It needs to stop.

you are wrong in so many ways that it is not even worth it to argue specially after this thread has taken a turn for the worst. i certainly do not want to add any fuel to the fire or insult or hurt our azari members. what you need to know though is you are the same ethnicity as the rest of iranians, yes there are people among azaris who are of caucus decent or even Turkic decent but the majority are the same ethnicity as everybody else, you speak a different language because of wars, invasions and proximity. you are merely regurgitating stupid baseless propaganda. i asked before and i will ask again, where did azaris come from? the inhabitants of azarabadegan were predominantly iranic when did this Turkic shift happen?

in azarbijan there may be only a very small percentage who do not share the iranic ethnicity with the rest. one of my grand mothers was azari and believe me when i say this i do not mean it to belittle or deny anything or take away from the great and ancient azari culture but azari is not an ethnicity. i know there are so many books and easy google searches that claim so but i believe that none of fars, lor, azari, mazandarani...etc qualify as a different ethnicity. these are all different tribes and really cultures not race nor ethnicity. these people have moved and lived all over iran and have married others from different areas as well (as an example we have many with some part azari) if you trace your own family you might end up in rasht and someone who is rashti now may have been azari not too long ago. kurds, lors and azaris are practically the same people occupying these lands.

iranic is an ethnicity and these are all different peoples of the iranic ethnicity! there are some of Turkic ethnicity but very few and no way shape or form an azari nationality! nationality imo is the most important aspect of ethnicity and that is why these are different cultures, languages but not ethnicity! when you try to portray that you are a different ethnicity thus nationality that is exactly what separatist b.s is. there is no such thing as an azari ethnicity! you are not the same ethnically or genetically as caucus people or turkic peoples, those who are (very few remaining from attacks and migrations) should assimilate the people in the country they live and live happily ever after or join those they feel a kin with and live happily ever after.

the rest of your b.s about aryans this and aryan that is garbage. aryan is not a race and was meant as a culture, a noble culture which you share with other aryans in the land of aryans. this in fact is something that bthe nazis learned as well that iranian jews were also considered aryan. continue to hate and hit yourself and your own history, people who have such self hate should really go and live where they fit in,life is too short.

Comment

Posted this in the other thread but here it is:

top kek tbh lads. 1 in 4 Iranians are Azaris. Literally 20 million. You think if the Azari separatist movement was as massive as land-hungry shits like Baku and Ankara meme about all the time that it could be stopped by some shitty Basij? KEK.

Let them be proud of their corner of Iran likes Esfahanis are proud of theirs, etc. Just make sure, and this goes for all fans, they don't do slav-tier shit like throw bottles at players (poor Bagheri). In that case there needs to be concerns raised about safety in the stadiums and the kinds of hooligans that infiltrate the crowd but, then again, because Iranian management across the board is so incompetent that will never happen. You'll only get disciplined if you pull your shirt off or something.

Stop discriminating against other Iranians full stop lads, it's not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                the inhabitants of azarabadegan were predominantly iranic when did this Turkic shift happen?
                You really don't know?

There were 3 waves of Turkic migration from Central Asia across the Iranian plateau starting with the Seljuks. That's ignoring the numerous Turkic fighters imported during the Ummayad and Abbasid periods.

Not to mention ambiguous Turkic-Mongol waves a la the Timurids, Qara Quyunlu, Aq Quyunlu, etc...

Who do you think ruled over Iran 1000-1500CE when the Safavids came to power? Aside from the brief rule of the Buyids and other minor regional dynasties, they were Turks and Mongols. The Safavids themselves claimed to be Qizil Bash, along with the Qajars. Reza Shah himself spoke Azari.

These people didn't just disappear, they became part of the Iranian fabric.

Did you know that during the Umayyads, two separate military cities were built in Eastern Iran. Each of them populated with 50,000 arabs? When the conquests in India came to a halt, those bases were rendered useless, but the population didn't leave. They also remained in Iran and became part of the Iranian fabric.

Iran has always been a mixed society, people need to learn to deal with it.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Close this thread already please, before it turns to another battle field.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    You really don't know?

There were 3 waves of Turkic migration from Central Asia across the Iranian plateau starting with the Seljuks. That's ignoring the numerous Turkic fighters imported during the Ummayad and Abbasid periods.

Not to mention ambiguous Turkic-Mongol waves a la the Timurids, Qara Quyunlu, Aq Quyunlu, etc...

Who do you think ruled over Iran 1000-1500CE when the Safavids came to power? Aside from the brief rule of the Buyids and other minor regional dynasties, they were Turks and Mongols. The Safavids themselves claimed to be Qizil Bash, along with the Qajars. Reza Shah himself spoke Azari.

These people didn't just disappear, they became part of the Iranian fabric.

Did you know that during the Umayyads, two separate military cities were built in Eastern Iran. Each of them populated with 50,000 arabs? When the conquests in India came to a halt, those bases were rendered useless, but the population didn't leave. They also remained in Iran and became part of the Iranian fabric.

Iran has always been a mixed society, people need to learn to deal with it.
                    what do you think?

yes exactly thank you. like i said a very small percentage of people in azarbijan share ethnicity with turkish or caucus people and that is due to attacks and migration only starting after the muslim invasion. add to that the resistance of iranic inhabitants to mixing with incoming invaders and immigrants and you get a very small percentage of azaris today that share any type of ethnicity with the turks. and even those that did now have become part of iranian fabric and no doubt have intermarried and mixed with the original inhabitants making them much closer to iranians than to turkic or caucus peoples hence false bagh bagh and self hate by the very few separatists and even dear azaris who see themselves as "tafteyeh joda bafteh" and seem to be allergic to the word persian. i think we should change the name back to azarabadegan to stop further confusions besides now that the bastard child of u.s.s.r is shamelessly using the name it has lost its shine anyways. yashasin azarabadegan.
                    Last edited by hzv; 05-12-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Absolutely incorrect.

and ...

Just because they're not living in Tabriz or Ardabil doens't mean they're not Azari. At least half the people you mentioned either are Azeri or part Azeri.

Comment

Could someone post the interview with the guy? I saw some people saying that he is a Turkish guy who is a TS fan and just came to watch the game from Turkey and that he was interviewed after the game.

Comment

Did you guys see the turkish flag in the Champions League semifinal between Bayern and Barca?
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                              Did you guys see the turkish flag in the Champions League semifinal between Bayern and Barca?
                              Obviously the Turks in Germany are trying to invade the country

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                                Yes I heard there is a region called western turkey In Germany and a separatist movement is promoting for indepence! It is pretty serious they try to buy vote with doner kabab for independence from Germany. The separatist group is called Geryenakon! They are relying on Young Dorks for logistical support (sandwich wrapping and entertainments).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(organization)
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

This is a proof.

Look what I found they are asking for independent state.

Comment

Working...
                                X